S-FM the secret society - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1931
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also because it's your only way of survival because we are all convinced you're mafia lulz

You live today. Investigate AIVION tonight, I investigate Gyrlander, Naz goes on Gyrlander to confirm myself, and I guess that we don't lynch lol. For now, there is nothing that says that mafia can't win with town and vice versa. Mayor role doesn't mean anything since it could just be a glorified citizen that can "reveal" after the game lol. Once that's done we'll have a nice game.

Unless, scenario B, where we lynch Gyrlander today, Cryptonic investigates AIVION, naz and I go on Blinkskater to confirm him (we clean the non-confirmeds, and blink is not confirmed even if towny), and we end up with a town block. That being said, Naz probably dies tonight.

Scenario C, where we lynch Gyrlander, Crypt shoots AIVION, and naz and I go on blink. That's an higher risk-reward, I think. I just don't see exactly why we would kill AIVION right now, and it makes me a bit sad to kill someone for no real reason

Thoughts?
    I was browsing on my phonecwhile trying tovsleep and read all of what was said.

Gyrlander had one hell if a scummy reaction to me simply wanting his rolecard info so we lynch gyr today.

Agreed with scenario C I am one of the last variables not able to be confirmed so in the towns eyes my death makes sense. I knew when I rolled Citizen I would have to die at some point for the town to get enough info to win.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Could be just an SK my man and the fact you're still shading me after you came out of the closet is bullshit.
    Why wouldnt i shade someone i think could be SS? You legit tried to just say it doesnt exist when my only wincon is to eliminate them lol if they didnt exist, i would have won day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

IDGAF youre an idiot if you think keeping him alive is the best move i aint got shit to say to your dumbass cya
    Love you too <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1256

IDGAF youre an idiot if you think keeping him alive is the best move i aint got shit to say to your dumbass cya
    what happens when we lynch him today
    where do we go from there
    i will be dead, at least with him alive we have 50/50 of me making it
    the game won't end bcause there's anotehr killing role without mafia
    i can't post my reslts after i die
    how are u guys gonna find the last evils
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I was browsing on my phonecwhile trying tovsleep and read all of what was said.

Gyrlander had one hell if a scummy reaction to me simply wanting his rolecard info so we lynch gyr today.

Agreed with scenario C I am one of the last variables not able to be confirmed so in the towns eyes my death makes sense. I knew when I rolled Citizen I would have to die at some point for the town to get enough info to win.
    Oh well... if you're actually citizen, thou shalt be remember as the hero who gave his life to the Town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1259

Im ok with Gyrlander but he should really claim. Im also down with any Citizen claim.
    Looks like Citizens can win with me, and scum hides in the Citizens. So, its a safe bet for moi

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    what happens when we lynch him today
    where do we go from there
    i will be dead, at least with him alive we have 50/50 of me making it
    the game won't end bcause there's anotehr killing role without mafia
    i can't post my reslts after i die
    how are u guys gonna find the last evils
    By process of elimination...

11. ISO #1261

I will get kenny and gyrlander to fucking lynch this confirmed scumthen
    I feel like you don't to be investigated AT ALL

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh well... if you're actually citizen, thou shalt be remember as the hero who gave his life to the Town.
    Im good witt it its the best move then if game doesnt end you bravr souls lynch crypt

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Im ok with Gyrlander but he should really claim. Im also down with any Citizen claim.
    Looks like Citizens can win with me, and scum hides in the Citizens. So, its a safe bet for moi
    Im a cit and it doesn't say anything about mafia in my wincon. Mr confirmed Mafia Scum.

14. ISO #1264

I assume you meant "can't win with me" ? But yeah AIVION and the wild cat have to die I guess. And blink does too, maybe.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Im good witt it its the best move then if game doesnt end you bravr souls lynch crypt
    looks at crypt YOU GOT IT?

19. ISO #1269

So youre scum too?
    No u.

Execute order 66
    -vote Gyrlander

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

This is mafia... They are not the good guys... They are evildoers... He was throwing shade at MM.... Then He threw shade at NAZ... Now hes fucking throwing shade at me? Three townread players being painted by a confirmed mafia lmfao... Give me a fucking break
    If invest results in you being innocent, and that game didn't end with Gyrlander and AIVION's deaths, we lynch crypt. That's it.

23. ISO #1273

Im a cit and it doesn't say anything about mafia in my wincon. Mr confirmed Mafia Scum.
    there is a small chance it's setup like illuminati and that mafia are not evil in this case? at least we KNOW who it is, we can kill him tomorrow? i mean, i know where ur coming from but i mostly want him alive to shoot tonight.

my role card says eliminate evil, does not necessarily mean Mafia. the game will not end on Crypt's lynch today

between gyrlander and aivion, one is deffffff the sk, unless MM is lying about his role (which i don't think he is because he said it before crypt, its a bit much to just make up a role like that,,,,unless he is ss...WIFOAM!!! REEE)

-vote Gyrlander

i wonder what a SS role card wincon says..
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

MM are u staying on to pay attention to votes i gtg gyr at L-2

26. ISO #1276

If are town im so fucking makeing a sheepsaysmeep meme out of this this is worse then you CCing a fucking crier...
    NO U

27. ISO #1277

MM are u staying on to pay attention to votes i gtg gyr at L-2
    Yup

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

there is a small chance it's setup like illuminati and that mafia are not evil in this case? at least we KNOW who it is, we can kill him tomorrow? i mean, i know where ur coming from but i mostly want him alive to shoot tonight.

my role card says eliminate evil, does not necessarily mean Mafia. the game will not end on Crypt's lynch today

between gyrlander and aivion, one is deffffff the sk, unless MM is lying about his role (which i don't think he is because he said it before crypt, its a bit much to just make up a role like that,,,,unless he is ss...WIFOAM!!! REEE)

-vote Gyrlander

i wonder what a SS role card wincon says..
    NO WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THAT NOTHING! HE CAN ONLY SHOOT A FUCKING TOWNIE, SK IS LIKLEY NIGHT IMMUNE ITS COMMON SENSE. YOU LYNCH THE FUCKING MAFIA OR YOU LYNCH ME AND GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GAME.

30. ISO #1280

@blinkskater
    Another advantage of lynching the SS first and letting the mafia live is that I can literally reveal as mayor afterwards. If the game doesn't end with the SS dead I just lynch crypt and we're done. Keeping him alive just isn't a risk for us at the moment. SS is also 100% confirmed to exist because of the sk kill and we aren't just wasting time here.

31. ISO #1281

So i shoot AVI?
    Yep, we lynch Gyrlander, you shoot AIVION, naz and I are going on blink.

32. ISO #1282

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @blinkskater
    Another advantage of lynching the SS first and letting the mafia live is that I can literally reveal as mayor afterwards. If the game doesn't end with the SS dead I just lynch crypt and we're done. Keeping him alive just isn't a risk for us at the moment. SS is also 100% confirmed to exist because of the sk kill and we aren't just wasting time here.
    Im not buying it sorry kenny. You place your trust in the wrong people.

33. ISO #1283

@blinkskater
    +1

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

NO WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THAT NOTHING! HE CAN ONLY SHOOT A FUCKING TOWNIE, SK IS LIKLEY NIGHT IMMUNE ITS COMMON SENSE. YOU LYNCH THE FUCKING MAFIA OR YOU LYNCH ME AND GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GAME.
    KEEP CALM

and

SHUT UP

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

@blinkskater
    That's true. If crypt wanted to betray us we'd just lynch him with your mayor powers or with the might of the people if he kills you.

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Theres no way there are 4 town TPRs either. My guess is either naz or MM or both are probally SS get me the fuck out of this cancer save asap, the only reason i signed is because mm said we have to keep sc2 mafia alive
    @Stealthbomber16 get me the fuck out of here
    Not lynching a confirmed mafia with no idea on the fucking setup LOL i wont accept this.

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

@Cryptonic shoot MM or naz how about that one? Ill side with sidenwith you as a cit
    Stop trolling

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

-vote marshmallow marshall
    i refuse to believe you are that stupid when you play town.
    Our name is town but this is not a legit game. Alignments aren't as they usually are. I think Town wins with Mafia.

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

No way you can fucking know this unless you're privy to information that we are not cough SS cough
    I have access to info you don't have apparently, because of my rolecard. We must kill EVILDOERS. Mafia was not included in evildoers.

50. ISO #1300