S-FM the secret society - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1931
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah because your shade casting was scummy... It is interesting to see people not scumreading other people until they do scummy things.....
    Im scummy for pointing out that its possible you are lying about your role card? Or am i scummy for being worried that one town investigator is concerned and the other isnt concerned at all? Lol interesting, i think youre just self concious about what im saying and getting your defenses up, honestly. Doesnt mean youre scum, but you should really reflect on what im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Are you ready to lynch scum or are you scum
    I need aTpr To reveal their LWs now and by tpr I mean you and crypt since yall haed claimed.
    My rolecard prevents me from making last wills, ive stated this yesterday. Thats why i was going to claim no matter what by d2 lol

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Im scummy for pointing out that its possible you are lying about your role card? Or am i scummy for being worried that one town investigator is concerned and the other isnt concerned at all? Lol interesting, i think youre just self concious about what im saying and getting your defenses up, honestly. Doesnt mean youre scum, but you should really reflect on what im saying.
    ....okay. Anyway I ain't lynching you today and you have time to prove yourself. However.... looks at gyrlander

looks at aivion but with less insistance
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1154

@Gyrlander @AIVION @blinkskater I would like your input on the codes and on the results Cryptonic and I got. And especially you, @Kenny .
    I took one look at that code and said "NUH UH! My tired mind isn't touching this shit with a 10 foot pole. Maybe I can see if someone I know can help."

As for your results, It's possible Kenny has some sort of Detection immunity (I don't think he's really said what his role is outside of having speech immunity).

As for Cryptonic, he can FIND mafia but he says he has to eliminate the Secret Society... that seems strange to me.

Gyrlander my boy, you never really claimed if you are truly a citizen or not, just sort of read me as such and said that was your reaction too (could be trying to appeal to me, wouldn't be a suprise)

I'd vote Gyrlander, but that would put him at L-1.

I'd like claims from people who haven't honestly (Naz, Kenny, TECHNICALLY Gyrlander), that's sort of where I'm at right now. That and at the edge of my bed, since I'm still exhausted from work :P

48 hour day... Hallelujah! So we should have plenty of time.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1155

....okay. Anyway I ain't lynching you today and you have time to prove yourself. However.... looks at gyrlander

looks at aivion but with less insistance
    Insistance? I insist you Insist upon me further!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1156

@Gyrlander

Spill the beans, sir. Talk to us here.

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I took one look at that code and said "NUH UH! My tired mind isn't touching this shit with a 10 foot pole. Maybe I can see if someone I know can help."

As for your results, It's possible Kenny has some sort of Detection immunity (I don't think he's really said what his role is outside of having speech immunity).

As for Cryptonic, he can FIND mafia but he says he has to eliminate the Secret Society... that seems strange to me.

Gyrlander my boy, you never really claimed if you are truly a citizen or not, just sort of read me as such and said that was your reaction too (could be trying to appeal to me, wouldn't be a suprise)

I'd vote Gyrlander, but that would put him at L-1.

I'd like claims from people who haven't honestly (Naz, Kenny, TECHNICALLY Gyrlander), that's sort of where I'm at right now. That and at the edge of my bed, since I'm still exhausted from work :P

48 hour day... Hallelujah! So we should have plenty of time.
    Lol well I already translated a lot of the bullshit...... like seriously, creole lmao.

I agree that @Kenny , @naz and @Gyrlander should roleclaim.

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1158

Insistance? I insist you Insist upon me further!

Ask and thou shalt recieve... lol

Do you have anything in your rolecard that is interesting? Any info that could help, like who is evil and who is not?

9. ISO #1159

Also there was supposed to be a video of the Battle Hymn of the Republic in there but it didn't show up for some reason.

10. ISO #1160

Ask and thou shalt recieve... lol

Do you have anything in your rolecard that is interesting? Any info that could help, like who is evil and who is not?
    I believe I said everything my rolecard had in it yesterday:

Town Citizen

No nightly Abilities

Must eliminate the evildoers and etc and etc....

Btw the etc is on the rolecard xD

11. ISO #1161

Lol well I already translated a lot of the bullshit...... like seriously, creole lmao.

I agree that @Kenny , @naz and @Gyrlander should roleclaim.

How do you feel about Kenny possibly having Detection immunity? Do you think It could lead to any other possibilities?

I suppose at the same time there's no point in thinking about it until he claims I guess.

12. ISO #1162

Town Citizen

No nightly Abilities

Nice wincon. If you think no one is evil, that means you just won. Congrats!!!!

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mafia are still evil doers granted they could have helped us get SK (secret society). But still anyone who is not town must be purged, and if we have a town killing its prob best to shoot ur biggest scumread tonight.
    I saw this and was sort of curious on as to why you're labeling the Secret Society as an SK..

Do you think the SS Is one person?

... Or is it because of the "Stabbing"?

14. ISO #1164

Wait wait wait. Could Magoroth have healed me, and that was his last will? @Stealthbomber16 are last will displayed normally, with something saying that they are last wills?
    Mag heal you from WHAT two people died last night
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1165

Town Citizen

No nightly Abilities

OH okay I legit thought you were just... skipping a part and I was DISAPPOINTED. Lol.

16. ISO #1166

Nice wincon. If you think no one is evil, that means you just won. Congrats!!!!
    That's actually kinda funny lol.

I'm also sure that's not what he meant by writing my wincon that way. Also If I recall Distorted said that was his Wincon too, eliminating Evildoers.

17. ISO #1167

Targeted me with his doctor ability*

18. ISO #1168

OH okay I legit thought you were just... skipping a part and I was DISAPPOINTED. Lol.
    Not as dissapointed as I was for rolling this pathetic role in a save where there could of possibly been insane roles (My poor poor hype ;/)

19. ISO #1169

Targeted me with his doctor ability*
    Yea I read that, and I would of done the same thing if I was a doctor here. Healing one of the TPR'S.

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If anyone is town out of you and MM, it's deffinitly MM, if you are going to cast shade on him i have no choice but to scumread you.
    Cryptonic is scum and a liar
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #1171

Also since you are here, mind claiming please?

And give us as much as possible in your rolecard (without directly quoting ofc).

22. ISO #1172

How do you feel about Kenny possibly having Detection immunity? Do you think It could lead to any other possibilities?

I suppose at the same time there's no point in thinking about it until he claims I guess.
    ^^

I don't think it's really useful to conspiracy-theorize on him atm. He's quite towny by his last posts, so I'm not going to hit on him... YET :P

I'd like a claim out of him though.

23. ISO #1173

Fucking Gyrlander...

I'm not waiting all damn day for him to claim, so fuck it I'm going to bed.

I just hope the things I wanted discussed/Everything else is discussed when I wake up.

Ta ta for now.

24. ISO #1174

^^

I don't think it's really useful to conspiracy-theorize on him atm. He's quite towny by his last posts, so I'm not going to hit on him... YET :P

I'd like a claim out of him though.
    Yep, definitely feel like a claim would solidify him in my eyes as well.

Now I am seriously off.

25. ISO #1175

That's actually kinda funny lol.

I'm also sure that's not what he meant by writing my wincon that way. Also If I recall Distorted said that was his Wincon too, eliminating Evildoers.
    So you two won in your mind
    GGWP CITIZENS OP

26. ISO #1176

Yep, definitely feel like a claim would solidify him in my eyes as well.

Now I am seriously off.
    Okay good night

27. ISO #1177

Not as dissapointed as I was for rolling this pathetic role in a save where there could of possibly been insane roles (My poor poor hype ;/)
    Yeah... the setup isn't as crazy as I expected apparently lol. And if it is crazy, well I announce you that we are fucked because I think that AT LEAST ONE SCUM did not claim, and that TPRs aren't that strong...

28. ISO #1178

Okay good night
    More like good day (Graveyards are strange xD)

But thanks

29. ISO #1179

Wait wait wait. Could Magoroth have healed me, and that was his last will? @Stealthbomber16 are last will displayed normally, with something saying that they are last wills?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #1180

Cryptonic is scum and a liar
    Where do you get that from??? CLAIM A ROLE HERETIC
    -vote naz

31. ISO #1181

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yes
    Okay so the binary thingy wasn't mag's last will lol

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

Proceed

34. ISO #1184

K guess there's no point waiting any longer.
    My role is town mayor.
    I gain 2 votes on reveal and I cannot reveal until the secret society has been eliminated. As I said before my rolecard also says I gain immunity to abilities effecting speech after revealing.
    Because I can reveal with no secret society members left it means that either the mafia is actually evil, or as MM said there is a triad that is evil. Doesn't seem like we can assume the game would just end anyway.
    My guess is secret society = sk, and the mafia shot distorted tonight. Then we might just be in a 7 2 1 setup and I can reveal as soon as we find the sk.
    My wincon says I need to eliminate everyone before me in the win order, while the win order itself is a secret.

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My role is town mayor.
    I gain 2 votes on reveal and I cannot reveal until the secret society has been eliminated. As I said before my rolecard also says I gain immunity to abilities effecting speech after revealing.
    Because I can reveal with no secret society members left it means that either the mafia is actually evil, or as MM said there is a triad that is evil. Doesn't seem like we can assume the game would just end anyway.
    My guess is secret society = sk, and the mafia shot distorted tonight. Then we might just be in a 7 2 1 setup and I can reveal as soon as we find the sk.
    My wincon says I need to eliminate everyone before me in the win order, while the win order itself is a secret.
    Well alignments share wincons (it's the very definition of alignment) so we need to eliminate everyone before us in the win order, which might mean that we can win with some people but that others can't win with us.

I think you're right though, the Mafia is actually evil. I am hereby locking you as town, and everyone should do so IMO.

I doubt that the Triad exists at this point because I think we'd already have lost if it was the case lol

37. ISO #1187

And because sb won't pm me if the SS dies at night: @Stealthbomber16 if possible please reveal me as mayor now.
    Like this we basically know whether someone who died secretly was the only member of the secret society or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #1188

Where do you get that from??? CLAIM A ROLE HERETIC
    -vote naz
    I'm trying to figure out the best way to tell yall bc when I say it plain and frank it never fucking goes well

39. ISO #1189

Proceed
    Confirmation that I'm right tho right here right now

40. ISO #1190

I'm trying to figure out the best way to tell yall bc when I say it plain and frank it never fucking goes well
    ...CLAIM YOUR ROLE IMMEDIATLY

41. ISO #1191

My role is town mayor.
    Maybe try revealing???? That way we know if Secret Society exists or if its SK

42. ISO #1192

...CLAIM YOUR ROLE IMMEDIATLY
    I am town lookout, which is the role where you can choose a player and see who visits them.
    I was between distorted and blinkskater last night, I didn't know who Crypt and MM had decided to agree upon to check, and I didn't have time to go through the thread (this is literally the worst week of my life irl, but besides the point)
    I picked distorted for the memes bc that's what I do in the mod anyway. I figured he seemed town enough and I even told stealth in my PM that someone better visit him lol. And guess what. Someone did visit him. It was cryptonic. And guess what. Distorted is dead.
    MM you gave crypt an out when you announced your results first which is frustrating to me because yall could have had him slip before I said anything. I think I saw some scum slips from him but I just got yelled at by my boss and after work I have to set all my belongings and house on fire so I wont have time but I encourage town to go through crypts iso after reading this

43. ISO #1193

Confirmation that I'm right tho right here right now
    Lol. Im sorry but its not scummy to ask for your read on a person you are voting and calling a liar.

44. ISO #1194

I am town lookout, which is the role where you can choose a player and see who visits them.
    I was between distorted and blinkskater last night, I didn't know who Crypt and MM had decided to agree upon to check, and I didn't have time to go through the thread (this is literally the worst week of my life irl, but besides the point)
    I picked distorted for the memes bc that's what I do in the mod anyway. I figured he seemed town enough and I even told stealth in my PM that someone better visit him lol. And guess what. Someone did visit him. It was cryptonic. And guess what. Distorted is dead.
    MM you gave crypt an out when you announced your results first which is frustrating to me because yall could have had him slip before I said anything. I think I saw some scum slips from him but I just got yelled at by my boss and after work I have to set all my belongings and house on fire so I wont have time but I encourage town to go through crypts iso after reading this
    Aw hell no lol
    -vote Naz

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

Why would you not say that in your first post if true!?
    Because I was out drinking when the game opened and my phone died last night lol?? Itll be funny to see u flail today but i'm not moving my vote.

48. ISO #1198

I literally did 1 post after that one.
    Why don't you care about what I just revealed

49. ISO #1199

K so if we lynch crypt and naz checks the same target as MM we'll find out that:
    1) naz is really lookout and likely not mafia
    2) MM is really sheriff
    3) MM's target is not or is secret society (whatever he says), or MM is lying about his reads
    4) I am not secret society, or MM is lying about his reads
    I know that I'm not SS and from a mafia's perspective my push towards noctiz yesterday wouldn't have made sense either, so I'm inclined to believe that MM isn't lying.
    Then we'll have a town block there.

50. ISO #1200