S-FM the secret society - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This right here might be a scum slip. It is clearly stated that everyone gets a rolecard with their role, alignment, role info, and wincon. If you did not know that you had to lynch Triad because you didn't even know it existed, which is what your post implies, you are not town. @Magoroth
    nah my rolecard just says i need to eliminate all other factions, nothing about what they are.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol. You're the only one in the game thus far who has revealed that there is a Triad. SB16 even said that no two role cards are the same.,Nobody else mentioned the word "triad", or even "secret society", apart from maybe Cryptonic who kind of. hinted at there being an SS.

My win condition is to Lynch all the bad guys. YOU provided your win condition because you SUSPECTED not everyone was told about Triad/SS.

And, MM, don't start this shit. You don't even know if you're town. You just assumed you are town. I was TOLD​ I was town. It's not the same thing.
    ya, i wasnt even told i was town either lol but im guessing the color of it signifies. however, if he actually put the effort into making everyones rolecards customized and different, i highly doubt we will find evidence in them. him putting "eliminate triad and secret society" could be a complete BS on there not even being triad.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ya, i wasnt even told i was town either lol but im guessing the color of it signifies. however, if he actually put the effort into making everyones rolecards customized and different, i highly doubt we will find evidence in them. him putting "eliminate triad and secret society" could be a complete BS on there not even being triad.
    Yeah it could be IMO.

5. ISO #105

The way MM tried to pin dirt onto Magoroth was so scummy it hurts. Honestly feels like a repeat of last game where there's something that's only very arguably scummy and MM jumps onto it for some town points. And this time it's about role cards where the host made it very clear that every card is supposed to be customized.. come on, really?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'm on my phone during work break so I can't say all the things I want but there was one post where Distorted was either serious and therefore scummy or he was still in the Day 1 troll mood and then it's only very slightly scummy. If anyone can guess which post it was, I have a cookie I can reward you with.
    Anyway, it's not supposed to be a very harsh accusation but I'm gonna keep my eye on you, Distorted..
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who said we were going to have flips.... And who said we were going to have LEGIT flips....... My first and only experience of 100% hidden setup was the "????" game, and the almighty scum lord was called Reality Bender, who could basically make stuff super weird and different. He made us think the setup was a quest for the holy grail lmao we had a Merlin the Wizard flip, while that role was very very far from existing.

Long short story: care about flips.
    Please don't talk about that fucking setup which was designed so that the fucking Reality Bender had all the fun )

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #108
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please don't talk about that fucking setup which was designed so that the fucking Reality Bender had all the fun )
    Oh my God, I just read that setup, lmao what the fuck was that

9. ISO #109

Listen up townys i've already figured out this game

Make sure that you place the most votes on the person you DONT want lynched. (Me)

Second highest vote total will be lynched.

There is only 1 "evil doing" faction with 2 members.

There 1 "neutral" role.

Stay tuned day 2 for more answers.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall . are you reality bender?

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

@blinkskater @Gyrlander @Distorted @Stealthbomber16 @Marshmallow Marshall @NoctiZ @Cryptonic
    has anyone actually noticed that there are no Lynch votes apparently? idk if this intended or host error

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

Alright so if this isn't a host error, then what the fuck are we voting for?

14. ISO #114

yep i am pretty sure i unsigned for this but here i am with a role card..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #115
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Listen up townys i've already figured out this game

Make sure that you place the most votes on the person you DONT want lynched. (Me)

Second highest vote total will be lynched.

There is only 1 "evil doing" faction with 2 members.

There 1 "neutral" role.

Stay tuned day 2 for more answers.
    LOL I was thinking the same thing, more or less, ya dog.

Except for this part:

"Second highest vote total will be lynched"

I was more thinking like this:

Since we have no idea what exactly we are voting for today - we have no idea what effect the election might have on the winner, or rather on the game state as a whole - it'd be best to perform an experiment and vote someone who is townish but not 100% town, since we could literally be giving them a gun or something for the night, or maybe turning them into fucking Reality Bender (q.q).

16. ISO #116

Oh, this game started.

We also only have 24 hours til this day ends... What the fuck?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #117

LOL I was thinking the same thing, more or less, ya dog.

Except for this part:

"Second highest vote total will be lynched"

I was more thinking like this:

Since we have no idea what exactly we are voting for today - we have no idea what effect the election might have on the winner, or rather on the game state as a whole - it'd be best to perform an experiment and vote someone who is townish but not 100% town, since we could literally be giving them a gun or something for the night, or maybe turning them into fucking Reality Bender (q.q).
    I'll volunteer if you need someone lynched, 24 hours kills me.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #118
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'll volunteer if you need someone lynched, 24 hours kills me.
    Are you Reality Bender?

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey, remember that one setup you and I played a LONG time ago that had like, evolving role cards? I think you were a cult leader and I was a Wildcard that could either be a Mason or a mafia member (I think, or cult member I'd have to check).

I wonder if this game will be like that... I don't know if it was called Reality Bender but it was something of that nature.

Secret Societies gives me a bad vibe, like there's a bunch of different factions and it's just gonna be a fucking crazy game.

20. ISO #120

Are you Reality Bender?
    The fuck is a Reality Bender?

My role both sucks and is boring if that's any much of a hint.

21. ISO #121

Hey, remember that one setup you and I played a LONG time ago that had like, evolving role cards? I think you were a cult leader and I was a Wildcard that could either be a Mason or a mafia member (I think, or cult member I'd have to check).

I wonder if this game will be like that... I don't know if it was called Reality Bender but it was something of that nature.

Secret Societies gives me a bad vibe, like there's a bunch of different factions and it's just gonna be a fucking crazy game.
    REMEMBER WHEN A TRIP TO THE GROCERY STORE IS WHAT ULTIMATELY GOT YOU LYNCHED!?!?

GOOD TIMES BOYO!

HAHAHAHA

22. ISO #122

There could be*

Not really sure if there is or not, but hey.

SB16 DID SAY this setup is bullshit. That's pretty bullshit to me.

23. ISO #123

Whats up bros and brahs.

I need everyone to place their votes on me Asap.

Then I will place my vote on one of the scums.

Whoever doesn't vote me i'll peg as scum.

I can carry this game for the town, because i have more mafia experience then all of you combined.

I may have more information than all you normies about the setup.

"Inspiration can come from the deepest darkest of places, even when there is no light to brighten ones MIND

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

The fuck is a Reality Bender?

My role both sucks and is boring if that's any much of a hint.
    Hold on.

Link to Game which had the Reality Bender role, takes you directly to the role card

Quote Originally Posted by O5 Command (????)
    Reality Bender
    You have near unlimited control of your environment. These insects have no idea what they truly are, you have an infinite advantage.
    Each night you may create a new mechanic, it may be from the list I provided, or you can make up your own! I will have to approve it however.
    You may choose to remove any of these mechanics during the night as well.
    Players may or may not be informed of the nature of the mechanics created, depending on what it is.
    Upon being lynched for the first time, the lynch fails. And instead lynches the last person who voted you.
    You cannot die at night by any means. (Hidden Information) You may still die from being launched into the sun.
    You are immune to disruption, and roleblock.
    You receive additional information at game start.

25. ISO #125

Whats up bros and brahs.

I can carry this game for the town, because i have more mafia experience then all of you combined.

"Inspiration can come from the deepest darkest of places, even when there is no light to brighten ones MIND
    Sure, I can be a sheep, just make sure to place your vote on me in response since I'll probably be busy like... all of today and wouldn't mind being an experiment to see what happens when people are lynched.

-vote Blinkskater

26. ISO #126
    Ganelon

Whats up bros and brahs.

I'm not gonna do shit until you tell me what information you have. Or until you tell me why I should place my vote on you in the first place

27. ISO #127

DUDE, I'D FUCKING LOVE THAT ROLE.

If that exists, then god help us all.

I got goosebumps just THINKING about what possibilities can arise from this role.

28. ISO #128

I'm not gonna do shit until you tell me what information you have. Or until you tell me why I should place my vote on you in the first place
    He did say he has additional information...

Didn't he claim Citizen? xD

29. ISO #129
    Ganelon

He did say he has additional information...

Didn't he claim Citizen? xD
    I have absolutely no idea what the Lynch is - we could be handing a. scum a motherfucking nightkill or something even worse. I don't buy that shit.

30. ISO #130

I already told you, I don't make many posts but please READ the ones I do post.

Any resistance to votes on me will be looked at very negativley.

Trust me on this one only a scum would put up a fight on voting me right now.

Which means the resistance comes from something on a scum rolecard.

Au Revior <3 Marshmallow Marshall

31. ISO #131
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth

I know myself to be town. I'm not going to vote anyone else unless I'm given a very good reason. And blink just saying he'll "Lead town to victory" is completely NAI - I could lie to you all as scum, convince you to me, gain a fucking nightkill or some other retarded ability like Mass Murderer or something and then idk. Or maybe it's even a Kingmaker type Lynch, in that the guy who gets elected gets the ability to dispense roles at night. Blinkskater, either reveal your information or begone.

32. ISO #132

Whelp, time to make breakfast for the family and go to sleep. Fucking hate graveyard shifts.

Anywho, I have good vibes from Gyr since he's actually posting lol.

Blinkskater seems like he knows what's going on, somehow. So I'd like to see what happens next after that.

Not sure about anyone else, Scumhunting seems sort of hard here since we don't even know who the scum could be (I did see MM Said something about Triad... So there's that I guess? He also said he wasn't town which seems strange).

My day 1 reads are usually shit, so I hope something happens tomorrow (AND I HOPE WE HAVE MORE THAN 24 HOURS NEXT TIME MAAAN :/)

Ta ta for now.

33. ISO #133

-vote Magoroth

I know myself to be town. I'm not going to vote anyone else unless I'm given a very good reason. And blink just saying he'll "Lead town to victory" is completely NAI - I could lie to you all as scum, convince you to me, gain a fucking nightkill or some other retarded ability like Mass Murderer or something and then idk. Or maybe it's even a Kingmaker type Lynch, in that the guy who gets elected gets the ability to dispense roles at night. Blinkskater, either reveal your information or begone.
    Shut up scum.

To the town! Make sure I have the most votes, and Mag has the 2ND most votes.

This is SUPER important, please don't be foolish.

If things work out the way they are supposed to I can reveal more Day 2.

34. ISO #134
    Ganelon

I guess Stealth wouldn't make something very OP - so the day Lynch is probably something not very powerful...?
    @blinkskater , what will you do tomorrow/tonight if I vote you today?

35. ISO #135

-vote Magoroth

I'm just gonna go with the flow, especially since this'll be, more than likely, my last post for Day 1. Anything can happen and anyone can be anything.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES, makes you realize how insignificant we really are.
    I already told you, I don't make many posts but please READ the ones I do post.

Any resistance to votes on me will be looked at very negativley.

Trust me on this one only a scum would put up a fight on voting me right now.

Which means the resistance comes from something on a scum rolecard.

Au Revior <3 Marshmallow Marshall
    I don't trust you, but I would like to see how this ends so whatever, you do you mr. Citizen man I can be a loyal for now.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138
    Ganelon

Shut up scum.

To the town! Make sure I have the most votes, and Mag has the 2ND most votes.

This is SUPER important, please don't be foolish.

If things work out the way they are supposed to I can reveal more Day 2.
    REVEAL what this Lynch does and how you know this or begone. I refuse to elect you in you don't tell me how the fuck you have "extra information about the setup". Do NOT buy this shit. This could EASILY be a scum strategy or even a fucking jester. DON'T BUY THIS SHIT.

39. ISO #139
    Ganelon

The safest thing to do right now is to vote a mid-towny player as majority, and then the. runner. up needs to be someone mildly scummy. I don't want to hear anything else about this and nothing short of blinkskater revealing as 100% CONFIRMED mayor will change my mind about this.

40. ISO #140

REVEAL what this Lynch does and how you know this or begone. I refuse to elect you in you don't tell me how the fuck you have "extra information about the setup". Do NOT buy this shit. This could EASILY be a scum strategy or even a fucking jester. DON'T BUY THIS SHIT.
    You're only making this worse for yourself.

I already hardclaimed town citizen.

Only scum would not want to vote me right now, you are SERIOUSLY digging your own grave.

41. ISO #141
    Ganelon

You're only making this worse for yourself.

I already hardclaimed town citizen.

Only scum would not want to vote me right now, you are SERIOUSLY digging your own grave.
    Nope, I don't trust you and I have ZERO reason to do so. Do not elect blinkskater unless you want to take a severe risk at Lynch a motherfucking jester or giving triad/cult an all-powerful ability to dispense roles or something retarded like that.

What we could do instead:

-Since we don't trust you, but we have a way of verifying if what you're saying is true, I propose we vote for majority SOMEONE mildly townish (but not overly townish, because if you're lying and it's actually a standard Lynch (you're jester), then they will die), so if they don't die, and the runner-up gets lynched, boom you're much more respectable.

-IF on the other hand you fucking lied, you will get vigged/lynched tomorrow.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

He also seems adament that something happens to the top voted player, and its not a lynch.

How can he know such a thing one might ask.

He also got SUPER defensive when I mentioned that, almost fearfull.

Use your brains people and look at the situation from a towns perspective.

44. ISO #144

Nope, I don't trust you and I have ZERO reason to do so. Do not elect blinkskater unless you want to take a severe risk at Lynch a motherfucking jester or giving triad/cult an all-powerful ability to dispense roles or something retarded like that.

What we could do instead:

-Since we don't trust you, but we have a way of verifying if what you're saying is true, I propose we vote for majority SOMEONE mildly townish (but not overly townish, because if you're lying and it's actually a standard Lynch (you're jester), then they will die), so if they don't die, and the runner-up gets lynched, boom you're much more respectable.

-IF on the other hand you fucking lied, you will get vigged/lynched tomorrow.
    "We this"

"We that"

"We dont trust you"

I am town I wouldn't do anything to jepordize this delicate scenario like you are trying to do at this moment.

45. ISO #145
    Ganelon

"We this"

"We that"

"We dont trust you"

I am town I wouldn't do anything to jepordize this delicate scenario like you are trying to do at this moment.
    If you really can't post much then fucking think on what I'm saying - nobody in. this lobby apart from you knows you to be town. And thus we cannot take your word ford it, when you could even be jester. DESCRIBE how what I'm saying isn't a good town strategy.

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yep i am pretty sure i unsigned for this but here i am with a role card..
    If you did or if you want, I can totally replace you. Let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #147

If you really can't post much then fucking think on what I'm saying - nobody in. this lobby apart from you knows you to be town. And thus we cannot take your word ford it, when you could even be jester. DESCRIBE how what I'm saying isn't a good town strategy.
    What you just said about me is EXACTLY what you are trying to do you smelly hypocrite.

Now you say the person with the most votes is going to be lynched?

A bit different from what you said before.

Make sure I have the most votes, not some "middle of the pack townread/could be scummy guy."

Thats not a good idea. You need to use your brain and open up your mind Magoroth.

What scum motivations would I have for doing this right now this early into day one and revealing myself as a scum?

Stop trying to confuse this fucking town and please get in line.

My play right now makes ZERO sense as scum.

48. ISO #148
    Ganelon

What you just said about me is EXACTLY what you are trying to do you smelly hypocrite.

Now you say the person with the most votes is going to be lynched?

A bit different from what you said before.

Make sure I have the most votes, not some "middle of the pack townread/could be scummy guy."

Thats not a good idea. You need to use your brain and open up your mind Magoroth.

What scum motivations would I have for doing this right now this early into day one and revealing myself as a scum?

Stop trying to confuse this fucking town and please get in line.

My play right now makes ZERO sense as scum.
    Nope it could make sense. Nobody knows jack shit about the setup apart from you. If for instance you gain the ability to give dispense Vigilante, Doctor, Roleblocker and Bodyguard, that could be fucking OP for a scum team, wouldn't it? And I'm not "reframing", I'm giving examples. There's A BILLION things that could happen with a Lynch, and thus if you want us to take your word for it then you shouldn't elect yourself. Anything could happen with a Lynch, from beneficial to the person to downright detrimental. I have no reason to trust you 100% and you could do the same thing as a jester and get yourself lynxhed while 33% of the town dies. Stop being so stubborn.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150