Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    warning: this setup is bullshit

So, we have a triad, a "secret society", and a bullshit setup:

a)It's broken due to the roles

b)It's broken bcs some roles have a very easy time confirming themselves (that secret society??)

c)It's broken bcs there's too many members of one alignment, or two scum factions each of at least two members (??)
    ________

Given that we have no information about a), let's assume that we are in the b) or c) world. This means that b) we should expect roles that can mirror Masons SOMEHOW or something, with potentially a very strong Mason team, -OR- c) there's a Triad and a Mafia/Cult with some terrorists. It's also possible that we have an Illuminati-esque faction, but even worse, in that perhaps there's a scum. team inside the scum team itself (kinda like my "El-Solo Lobo" role, or like my Demon roles).

a) is very likely, but there's very little information in the game at this point... MM claims there's a triad, he's probably a role oriented to fight either Triad or Masons - or maybe he knows about triad and masons because we're in the c) world and somehow people can swap alignments/join night chats out of the blue...?

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

MM, can you post the part in your role card where it mentions the secret society and the triad? This is very interesting and odd.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh shit.....so your implying that I need to think further outside the box here lol.

i'm going to treat it as a simple game for as long as I can before i have to acknowledge something else is going on.

so as of right now, I am viewing this game as 8 towns 2 triads and a potential cult/illuminati kinda thing within.
    I don't want to commit the same error than in Illuminati where I hunted for ghosts, but at the same time I don't want to do like I did in the ???? game where I actually thought the Reality Bender (On day 1 when nothing was revealed yet) was King Arthur, the town leader. That being said, I don't think that hidden stuff is that big, that game was a M-FM with 2 hosts and the setup had been discussed by the entire FM staff, while this is just a S-FM about secret society, it could be very small too.

And I don't want to fall in host meta either lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54
    Ganelon

Maybe Secret Society means even THEY don't know who they are lmao, like my "Sinner" and Unsealing mechanics. I for one did not receive any indication as to whether I could be part of, or become the member of a "Secret Society", whatever that is

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM, can you post the part in your role card where it mentions the secret society and the triad? This is very interesting and odd.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

6. ISO #56

It says, and here I'm talking of memory so it's paraphrasing, that I must eliminate the "evildoers", and it includes BOTH the Triad and the Secret society. Both are evil factions. I do not know if they can win together or not.

I obviously cannot post the PART of the rolecard because that's cheating lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It says, and here I'm talking of memory so it's paraphrasing, that I must eliminate the "evildoers", and it includes BOTH the Triad and the Secret society. Both are evil factions. I do not know if they can win together or not.

I obviously cannot post the PART of the rolecard because that's cheating lol.
    Ah so the secret society aren't Masons. Good. We can probably discount b) then. We're in setup c). lol

8. ISO #58

Maybe Secret Society means even THEY don't know who they are lmao, like my "Sinner" and Unsealing mechanics. I for one did not receive any indication as to whether I could be part of, or become the member of a "Secret Society", whatever that is
    Nope the Secret Society is a scum faction that town must eliminate. I wasn't told I was Town btw. Just that I had to kill the evildoers, so I assume I am town. The secret society is an evil faction, it is a 100%.

9. ISO #59

Ah so the secret society aren't Masons. Good. We can probably discount b) then. We're in setup c). lol
    Yeah the B world is still possible, but it would be strictly Town roles. Nothing excludes the A world, and hidden setups like OP roles lol. I believe that the game will explain itself by... itself. The C world is possible too. In fact everything is possible lol.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I hard claim CITIZEN
    Please be advised that I will CC any and all "Town Gov" type roles, even if confirmed by the host

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I hard claim CITIZEN
    Please tell me that didn't happen... NOT IN A HIDDEN SETUP... aaaaAAAaAaAAAAaaaAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAaaaaAA

ITS ANTITOWN TO CLAIM THIS EARLY IN A SETUP OF WHICH WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE SCUMS KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

The worst part is that I actually townread that claim. Which means you're scum but anyway can we just not elaborate on this matter xD

15. ISO #65

so much about this feels off now lol since your meta has developed a lot further =P
    And please no deep meta science.... also that vote on crypt is useless so
    -vote Magoroth

16. ISO #66

lol
    What's funny?

17. ISO #67

-vote Magoroth
    useless? no he is feeling the pressure. im pretty sure this entire time he has been sweating and trying to figure out how to respond to it. He knows that he is about to be lynched!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #68
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth
    Wot deep meta are you talking about mate, I did not go into host meta

19. ISO #69

But we are entitled to no rest on any place; The falling people fall blindly from one hour to another Like water from cliff to cliff thrown down into uncertainty for years.

google translated from german (backwards)
    Omg so it was ACTUALLY german backwards. I am proud of my guess now XD

20. ISO #70

I'm talking to Distorted there, and putting a vote on you for REASONS.

21. ISO #71

Message 1 (bigger message)

Message 2 (smaller message)

however if you copy and paste parts of the messages it changes... lol so gonna have to verify if that first 1 is correct at all.
    Yet that thing makes sense.... lol this is so messy

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

Not going to do like in the 1krc game and be afraid of a possible jar jar lol. @aamirus I DO NOT FEAR YOU

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I claim SerialArsonFather

also @Cryptonic can't believe SB16 actually granted your request. hello fellow scum mate

Off to work now, cya later peeps
    Heresy... Also "Location: Germany" TRANSLATE THE POST, SLAVE! :P

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

explain.
    The big letters text.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77
    Ganelon

What Distorted said is not very related to meta as I see it IMO.
    blink knows it's kind of anti-town to fake claim in a setup with no confirmed anything

thus Distorted's saying that it's scummy to fake-claim in such a setup (or at least that's what I THINK he's saying...?)

and he's right

thus I will assume blink is actually Citizen

28. ISO #78

ayy. but the slave comment. is that a role association?
    Distorted... did you see a doctor recently?

ISSA JOKE

29. ISO #79

What Distorted said is not very related to meta as I see it IMO.
    blink knows it's kind of anti-town to fake claim in a setup with no confirmed anything

thus Distorted's saying that it's scummy to fake-claim in such a setup (or at least that's what I THINK he's saying...?)

and he's right

thus I will assume blink is actually Citizen
    We come to the same conclusion lol.

But uh, Distorted literally said that blink had changed his meta so it was feeling off. He literally based his post on blink's meta lol.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I have my eye on you....
    And I thought I was going to be the paranoid guy.... I HARD CLAIM ILLUMINATI

32. ISO #82
    Ganelon

And I thought I was going to be the paranoid guy.... I HARD CLAIM ILLUMINATI
    inb4 jester

33. ISO #83
    Ganelon

Also @Marshmallow Marshall , last game you mentioned that I once told you that I can "fake" town slips as (town??) Mafia. Can you remind me when I said that? Bc I really don't remember.

34. ISO #84

So, summary of what we know:

There are three alignments as far as our knowledge goes: Town, Triad and Secret Society.

That's it.

Summary of what we can use:

The two cyphers, on which we need a consensus and a meaning associated.
    The fact that the setup is bullshit, apparently.
    We have at least two scums, according to the 9/11 thingy. Nothing says that it's not just one scum team, or that the two scum teams aren't mutually exclusive.
    "Watermeloann" flipped "probable town", and I think that is an info that will be useful later on, even if I don't know what to do with it atm.
    Nothing actually weird has happened yet, so we can hope for the game not to blow up later since it didn't yet...

35. ISO #85

Also @Marshmallow Marshall , last game you mentioned that I once told you that I can "fake" town slips as (town??) Mafia. Can you remind me when I said that? Bc I really don't remember.
    I think you said that once in discord. Unless that's my fantasy dreams xD

36. ISO #86

Gyrlander!

What is your take on the current informations we have?

Also, if you think you can bring something new with your rolecard without claiming, please do, because the most info we have the better it is.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

are you Armadillo follower?
    Nope, Youtube is, because I opened it, and a bug happened to be right after.

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

are you Armadillo follower?
    ???? what's an armadillo follower, is that a Haloden role?

40. ISO #90

???? what's an armadillo follower, is that a Haloden role?
    Yes it is lol

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Also people, day is 24 hours, and we are not even 100 posts in. I must sleep, but I am disappointed in the lack of activity... There's not much to discuss if nobody comes in and adds their touch to the game, yet if we keep being silent we'll never win.

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I just woke up because some asshole rang )) Back to sleep.

I just hope there is a new role mechanic lol
    Come on...... Not even a single thought??? Are you going to AFK all game?

44. ISO #94

a) is very likely, but there's very little information in the game at this point... MM claims there's a triad, he's probably a role oriented to fight either Triad or Masons - or maybe he knows about triad and masons because we're in the c) world and somehow people can swap alignments/join night chats out of the blue...?
    WAIT A MINUTE, YOU. If I am town and that you didn't recieve the same wincon than me....

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I just woke up because some asshole rang )) Back to sleep.

I just hope there is a new role mechanic lol
    -shout AAAAA it's burning HELP

46. ISO #96
    Ganelon

WAIT A MINUTE, YOU. If I am town and that you didn't recieve the same wincon than me....
    I was told that I am a Town [INSERTROLE] and that I need to Lynch all the bad juju

47. ISO #97

This right here might be a scum slip. It is clearly stated that everyone gets a rolecard with their role, alignment, role info, and wincon. If you did not know that you had to lynch Triad because you didn't even know it existed, which is what your post implies, you are not town. @Magoroth

48. ISO #98

And before you even think about it: this push, if I was a scum, would be a pure suicide, and pretty useless 100 posts in. Don't try it.

49. ISO #99

It's past 10 AM now. I'm going to bed. But I expect answers, and my vote stays where it is. Good night folks, and don't forget to be active, this is a hidden setup with 24h days...

50. ISO #100
    Ganelon

This right here might be a scum slip. It is clearly stated that everyone gets a rolecard with their role, alignment, role info, and wincon. If you did not know that you had to lynch Triad because you didn't even know it existed, which is what your post implies, you are not town. @Magoroth
    Lol. You're the only one in the game thus far who has revealed that there is a Triad. SB16 even said that no two role cards are the same.,Nobody else mentioned the word "triad", or even "secret society", apart from maybe Cryptonic who kind of. hinted at there being an SS.

My win condition is to Lynch all the bad guys. YOU provided your win condition because you SUSPECTED not everyone was told about Triad/SS.

And, MM, don't start this shit. You don't even know if you're town. You just assumed you are town. I was TOLD​ I was town. It's not the same thing.