S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I said thanks because you called out the fact that I "broke the rules" and immediately after that I received two notifications. I was PM'd by another admin and efe stating I'd be punished after the game for 1. Voting. and 2. Voting during the black out timer.

Had I realized 1. I wasn't allowed to vote, or 2. The vote would go into effect even though there was supposed to be a restriction, i WOULD have never voted.

You're the only one here trying to claim anything anyone has said is for "town points"

All you've done is throw shade, and you didn't even hardclaim your role claim, you passively did it.

Ehh. I was hoping you'd be mayor, but it's clear you're not.
    Literally in what setup is a stump ever allowed to vote?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How exactly do you not read this as an obvious scum slip? With Rachyl and I not even claiming anything yet he just lynches Rachyl?
    Well because Kenny claimed, and I thought Rachyl was obvious scum. Since she's the villain of the site.

I figured he was being literal with our roles.

My thought process:

1. Kenny - town citizen (effectively good guy with the power to vote)
    2. PTB - stump - angry useless person who can do nothing but yell at everyone
    3. Aamirus - Mayor - admin, has powers above all of us.
    4. Rachyl - scum - evil, troll, monster etc etc.

I mean it's efe we're talking about here.

Clearly I fucked up, because you're the scum and Rachyl is the mayor.

So /shrug.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #105

I said thanks because you called out the fact that I "broke the rules" and immediately after that I received two notifications. I was PM'd by another admin and efe stating I'd be punished after the game for 1. Voting. and 2. Voting during the black out timer.

Had I realized 1. I wasn't allowed to vote, or 2. The vote would go into effect even though there was supposed to be a restriction, i WOULD have never voted.

You're the only one here trying to claim anything anyone has said is for "town points"

All you've done is throw shade, and you didn't even hardclaim your role claim, you passively did it.

Ehh. I was hoping you'd be mayor, but it's clear you're not.
    Actually, fine I don’t feel bad about picking at this part specifically. You’re saying that Efe didn’t pm you about how you’re not allowed to vote until after I pointed it out? As if he wouldn’t have noticed that stumps cannot vote and made that clear to you when you first lynched Rachyl?

6. ISO #106

Well because Kenny claimed, and I thought Rachyl was obvious scum. Since she's the villain of the site.

I figured he was being literal with our roles.

My thought process:

1. Kenny - town citizen (effectively good guy with the power to vote)
    2. PTB - stump - angry useless person who can do nothing but yell at everyone
    3. Aamirus - Mayor - admin, has powers above all of us.
    4. Rachyl - scum - evil, troll, monster etc etc.

I mean it's efe we're talking about here.

Clearly I fucked up, because you're the scum and Rachyl is the mayor.

So /shrug.
    Efe likes Rachyl

7. ISO #107

Literally in what setup is a stump ever allowed to vote?
    This is FM, role names don't always correlate with mod roles.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #108

Actually, fine I don’t feel bad about picking at this part specifically. You’re saying that Efe didn’t pm you about how you’re not allowed to vote until after I pointed it out? As if he wouldn’t have noticed that stumps cannot vote and made that clear to you when you first lynched Rachyl?
    Efe opened the thread wrote what he wrote. Then yelled at me in private.

You had posted at that point, so I just figured you pointing it out made him say something.

He publicly said what he said, and an admin pm'd me and told me about an infraction I would receive after game for violating host rules.

SO yes, his pm to me was delayed.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #109

This is FM, role names don't always correlate with mod roles.
    And yet, stump still implies that one cannot vote. And it’s clearly stated in the setup, which I think you would read before trying to turbo lynch somebody

10. ISO #110

Efe opened the thread wrote what he wrote. Then yelled at me in private.

You had posted at that point, so I just figured you pointing it out made him say something.

He publicly said what he said, and an admin pm'd me and told me about an infraction I would receive after game for violating host rules.

SO yes, his pm to me was delayed.
    Before you said you thought that aamirus was the one giving the infraction.
    Now it's just "an admin pm'd me and told me about an infraction"
    Explain?

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Reopened The Thread

FFS Guys This Is The Professional Mode There Is No Voting/Lynching Until 12 Hours Pass

If This Happens Again Im Gonna Modkill

Lol you just voted ur not stump! Efe I think you need to re-roll the game cuz PTB clearly thought since it was set to 1 vote to lynch that all he had to do was vote and instantly win the game
    There’s an hour between these posts I don’t think it takes Efe that long to write a PM

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Before you said you thought that aamirus was the one giving the infraction.
    Now it's just "an admin pm'd me and told me about an infraction"
    Explain?
    I never said Aamirus was the one giving me the infraction.

I never ever ever said that.

I said thanks because after she called me out, I got pm'd by another admin and they told me I am getting an infraction.

Perhaps she had something to do with it? Idk, but i said "thanks @aamirus " because it's clear by some way some how I'm now getting infracted post game because she called me out on my mistake.

Maybe she didn't and it's all a coincidence, maybe efe told them, Idk. But I'm not mentioning the admin b/c they're not in game and it's not game related as you stated.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #113

That’s a fair point, didn’t consider it that way. Now I understand why you’re town reading him
    Kenny, can you consider my POV as a stump who knows she cannot vote and logs on and sees that PTB tried to hammer Rachyl and then claimed stump?
    And understand why I would “scumpaint” PTB immediately and know for a fact that he wasn’t voting Rachyl as a townie trying to quickly vote the mafia before they can log in and win but instead as a mafia trying to instantly win?

14. ISO #114

There’s an hour between these posts I don’t think it takes Efe that long to write a PM
    Then I didn't notice the PM. I can look at the time stamp, but I cant prove anything until post game because screen shotting the pm would be OGC. I've been watching supergirl and this shitty ass reboot of charmed.

Clearly I'm not focused this game.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Then I didn't notice the PM. I can look at the time stamp, but I cant prove anything until post game because screen shotting the pm would be OGC. I've been watching supergirl and this shitty ass reboot of charmed.

Clearly I'm not focused this game.
    But then the second I posted about stumps not being allowed to vote, you instantly noticed 2 PMs? After missing 1 for an hour?

17. ISO #117

Kenny, can you consider my POV as a stump who knows she cannot vote and logs on and sees that PTB tried to hammer Rachyl and then claimed stump?
    And understand why I would “scumpaint” PTB immediately and know for a fact that he wasn’t voting Rachyl as a townie trying to quickly vote the mafia before they can log in and win but instead as a mafia trying to instantly win?
    Except town Aamirus would have said "bullshit you're not stump, i'm stump and stump cant vote"

you went this long about way and really it just seems you weighed the ups and downs of ccing rachyl or kenny and decided I was the easier target since I fucked up.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #118

But then the second I posted about stumps not being allowed to vote, you instantly noticed 2 PMs? After missing 1 for an hour?
    I have notifications on the site turned off. So. Yeah its possible I didn't see anything, sometimes it takes me hours to see pm's are there.

This really isn't game related, you're pulling at absolutely nothing here.

I can prove everything post game, not that it'll matter then.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #119

Well then.
    Aamirus you said before you know whether ptb is getting an infraction or not. Don't you think you shouldn't know if your story were true?
    He has modified the story to him being PMed by somebody else, which I would have no way of knowing if it’s true or not.

20. ISO #120

Except town Aamirus would have said "bullshit you're not stump, i'm stump and stump cant vote"

you went this long about way and really it just seems you weighed the ups and downs of ccing rachyl or kenny and decided I was the easier target since I fucked up.
    I literally asked for the game to be rerolled, it was clear from my second post that I was going to be countering you

21. ISO #121

I have notifications on the site turned off. So. Yeah its possible I didn't see anything, sometimes it takes me hours to see pm's are there.

This really isn't game related, you're pulling at absolutely nothing here.

I can prove everything post game, not that it'll matter then.
    As soon as your story falls apart it’s not game related anymore? You made it game related when you first posted it.

22. ISO #122

He has modified the story to him being PMed by somebody else, which I would have no way of knowing if it’s true or not.
    I did not modify anything. You can check what I said from the beginning.

Timestamps:

Aamirus posted at 7:12 MY TIME
    I received two pm's at 7:22 pm and 7:23 pm MY TIME.

I posted my post at 7:53pm MY TIME.

I missed the pm's by 30 minutes.

SUE me.

I've not changed any story from the beginning. Everyone is more than welcomed to go back and look.

Also its important to note that Efe was here during the time I was pm'd and after that posting in our thread. Why he waited to pm me, idk.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #123

As soon as your story falls apart it’s not game related anymore? You made it game related when you first posted it.
    My story has not fallen apart in the slightest.

We can talk about it all you want.

I already told the time stamps

AIVION was the admin who is infracting me.

Anything else you'd like to know?

My infraction is 5 points, applied post game. I'll have a total of 8 infractions because I received a general belligerence one from Gyrlander from my last game.

We can talk about this all day long. How does it prove I'm scum tho? How does it make you town?

I love how you wanted us not to talk about it, but now it seems kenny is questioning the story you want to talk about it #opportunistic #scummy
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

For the record, aamirus started this discussion and I was planning to vote aamirus anyway. Nothing here is confirmed and neither the host nor any outside admins said anything.
    Exactly my point. I can say whatever I want, but nothing will be confirmed until post game. So the rabbit hole is only a service to pin my back against the wall to make her look more town-like.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #126

Timestamps:

SUE me.

I've not changed any story from the beginning. Everyone is more than welcomed to go back and look.

Also its important to note that Efe was here during the time I was pm'd and after that posting in our thread. Why he waited to pm me, idk.

Timestamps:

SUE me.

Original story: I received 2 warnings and an infraction, thanks @aamirus
    Next story: I am getting an infraction after the game
    Third: I got pmed by an admin that I’d be getting infracted and I got pmed by Efe.

Now, you can sort of make the last version fit into the first version if you try really hard. But I don’t really think 1 pm from Efe and 1 pm from some other admin translates into “2 warnings and an infraction”, which is what you originally claimed. The inconsistentcy there is cuz u made the story up as you went along.

The original version doesn’t sound like it’s talking about a pm from Efe at all, but rather just administrative actions. Then things changed to 2 PMs when you looked it up in the rules and remembered that infractions aren’t given out during a game. since a mafia is not going to get privately warned by Efe for voting when his role is not allowed to, it makes sense that you didn’t think to mention receiving a pm from Efe until your story got probed a bit and you had to fill in the details (since no such PM exists). Hence why the original story @ed me and suggested I was responsible for giving you 2 warnings and an infraction and the story later changed to it being that my post triggered 2 people to PM you.

27. ISO #127

My story has not fallen apart in the slightest.

We can talk about it all you want.

I already told the time stamps

AIVION was the admin who is infracting me.

Anything else you'd like to know?

My infraction is 5 points, applied post game. I'll have a total of 8 infractions because I received a general belligerence one from Gyrlander from my last game.

We can talk about this all day long. How does it prove I'm scum tho? How does it make you town?

I love how you wanted us not to talk about it, but now it seems kenny is questioning the story you want to talk about it #opportunistic #scummy
    I wanted us not to talk about it, then you made like 3 more posts about it and scum painted me for it, then I decided fuck it the only way forward is to continue the argument

28. ISO #128

Original story: I received 2 warnings and an infraction, thanks @aamirus
    Next story: I am getting an infraction after the game
    Third: I got pmed by an admin that I’d be getting infracted and I got pmed by Efe.

Now, you can sort of make the last version fit into the first version if you try really hard. But I don’t really think 1 pm from Efe and 1 pm from some other admin translates into “2 warnings and an infraction”, which is what you originally claimed. The inconsistentcy there is cuz u made the story up as you went along.

The original version doesn’t sound like it’s talking about a pm from Efe at all, but rather just administrative actions. Then things changed to 2 PMs when you looked it up in the rules and remembered that infractions aren’t given out during a game. since a mafia is not going to get privately warned by Efe for voting when his role is not allowed to, it makes sense that you didn’t think to mention receiving a pm from Efe until your story got probed a bit and you had to fill in the details (since no such PM exists). Hence why the original story @ed me and suggested I was responsible for giving you 2 warnings and an infraction and the story later changed to it being that my post triggered 2 people to PM you.
    I got 1 public warning
    1 private warning from efe

I got 1 infraction pm from AIVION, and I will be infracted POST GAME. AS is FM policy, FFS you should know this, you're staff after all. Since the beginning of time on this site, infractions have always worked that way during game, since the days of Mattzed being in charge of FM section.

I never attempted to imply you were involved in the actual administering of my punishment post game, because that would make the assumption that I thought you knew my role, which would inherently mean you'd have to be scum to not be cheating. Even as scum to know my exact role or to be involved in punishing someone in your game would be a big no no. Do I think you reported it over efe reporting it? Yes, sure, you're all butthurt at me for coming after distorted and all them. Since we're all going in on my answer hall post about how I want him banned for calling me the F word.

Anyhow, again. It's all crystal clear.

I like how aamirus is trying soooooo hard to make mountains out of mole hills on shit that's not confirmable anyway.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

mag not distorted* mag is part of the "all them"
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #131

This is a good point I guess I could have said whatever and could have been lying.
    She just agrees with kenny while planting seeds to make him see her as town lol
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #132

Do I think you reported it over efe reporting it? Yes, sure, you're all butthurt at me for coming after distorted and all them. Since we're all going in on my answer hall post about how I want him banned for calling me the F word.
    What are you talking about?

33. ISO #133

She just agrees with kenny while planting seeds to make him see her as town lol
    Nah I mean now i guess I realize I could have said whatever and just made it clear you were lying from the beginning and since Kenny seems to only respond well to straightforwardness, I now regret giving you the opportunity to shift the story so much before I felt comfortable saying you were lying, cuz Kenny clearly has no intention of being swayed at this point

34. ISO #134

What are you talking about?
    Staff has a big issue with me since I made a big public call out post after my first infraction for general beliigerence. Then I made an answer hall post, and all admin is arguing with me over wanting Mag banned for calling me a fag. All of you are claiming he's not able to be punished. It's clearly double standards.

Stop pretending these things aren't happening.

So yeah, I think you're behind AIVION coming in and infracting me. Maybe efe told them to do it, but I think it's some petty retribution. Because regardless I was town voting before we could vote. I'm doubly in hot water bc I'm a role that cant vote on top of that.

Anyhow, have you reached the end of your probe to nowhere?
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #135

Nah I mean now i guess I realize I could have said whatever and just made it clear you were lying from the beginning and since Kenny seems to only respond well to straightforwardness, I now regret giving you the opportunity to shift the story so much before I felt comfortable saying you were lying, cuz Kenny clearly has no intention of being swayed at this point
    Here's a scum tip. If you're gonna cc a town player, you need to do it forcefully. You need to say BULLSHIT I'M THE TOWN WHATEVER ROLE. Not, oh well, you did this, and this is scummy, and that's scummy....oh, by the way, I uh CC your claim. So you are definitely lying.

No if you were really town you would have made your first post stating you were the role I claimed and then forced the vote between us. You were so passive, and chose the weakest claim. Clearly you're using my slip to gain an advantage. It doesn't seem to be working on kenny, but anything can be said prior to the vote timer expiration.

Anyhow, this is all ridiculous. @Kenny best of luck voting. Just dont lynch rachyl lol.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #136

Staff has a big issue with me since I made a big public call out post after my first infraction for general beliigerence. Then I made an answer hall post, and all admin is arguing with me over wanting Mag banned for calling me a fag. All of you are claiming he's not able to be punished. It's clearly double standards.

Stop pretending these things aren't happening.

So yeah, I think you're behind AIVION coming in and infracting me. Maybe efe told them to do it, but I think it's some petty retribution. Because regardless I was town voting before we could vote. I'm doubly in hot water bc I'm a role that cant vote on top of that.

Anyhow, have you reached the end of your probe to nowhere?
    I’m confused cuz I thought I was on your side on this topic and now you’re saying I hate you? Anyway I didn’t tell anyone to infract you cuz I didn’t even think you did anything wrong (you’re mafia so you’re allowed to vote in general, and the way I read the thread when I logged on is that it seemed like Efe forgot to include the professional setup thing in the opening post until after you lynched Rachyl).

37. ISO #137

Here's a scum tip. If you're gonna cc a town player, you need to do it forcefully. You need to say BULLSHIT I'M THE TOWN WHATEVER ROLE. Not, oh well, you did this, and this is scummy, and that's scummy....oh, by the way, I uh CC your claim. So you are definitely lying.

No if you were really town you would have made your first post stating you were the role I claimed and then forced the vote between us. You were so passive, and chose the weakest claim. Clearly you're using my slip to gain an advantage. It doesn't seem to be working on kenny, but anything can be said prior to the vote timer expiration.

Anyhow, this is all ridiculous. @Kenny best of luck voting. Just dont lynch rachyl lol.
    I can see how maybe I should have openly claimed in my first post, but I honestly thought Efe was going to reroll the game after your slip and didn’t foresee us getting to this point where I’m the one who is going to get lynched instead

38. ISO #138

I’m confused cuz I thought I was on your side on this topic and now you’re saying I hate you? Anyway I didn’t tell anyone to infract you cuz I didn’t even think you did anything wrong (you’re mafia so you’re allowed to vote in general, and the way I read the thread when I logged on is that it seemed like Efe forgot to include the professional setup thing in the opening post until after you lynched Rachyl).
    Likely story.

I'm going to bed.

GN everyone.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #139

I can see how maybe I should have openly claimed in my first post, but I honestly thought Efe was going to reroll the game after your slip and didn’t foresee us getting to this point where I’m the one who is going to get lynched instead
    Okay my last post.

If I were actually scum, I could see him re-rolling game. As, I am being punished and all warnings publicly and privately were given out.. I can see why he's letting game roll on.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #140

Okay my last post.

If I were actually scum, I could see him re-rolling game. As, I am being punished and all warnings publicly and privately were given out.. I can see why he's letting game roll on.
    A good last scum paint. Gnight bby

41. ISO #141

A good last scum paint. Gnight bby
    WOW and you guys deleted my BAN MAG thread.
    @Kenny see how this corrupt administration tries to bury things?

She's on my side, yet the thread where she very clearly states mag shouldn't be punished is just mysteriously missing.

Typical.

Okay, now I'm out for real. peace.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #142

WOW and you guys deleted my BAN MAG thread.
    @Kenny see how this corrupt administration tries to bury things?

She's on my side, yet the thread where she very clearly states mag shouldn't be punished is just mysteriously missing.

Typical.

Okay, now I'm out for real. peace.
    I’m on your side that it was offensive and that if he posted it on the forums I would issue an infraction for it. And I don’t really see how you posting your opinion on it somehow makes my life harder or makes me “hate” you. I have every right to simply ignore your thread since I already replied to it...

43. ISO #143
    Rachyl

This SFM was poorly designed. Im sorry efekann but i didnt even get a chance to log in and play. There should be at least 2 votes to a lynch. That is kind of unfair as i didnt even get to play and was lynched instantly. : (

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    This SFM was poorly designed. Im sorry efekann but i didnt even get a chance to log in and play. There should be at least 2 votes to a lynch. That is kind of unfair as i didnt even get to play and was lynched instantly. : (
    Its Fair you are still alive Rachyl now go and post before i modkill you
    this S-FM is not poorly designed only the Professional Mode is
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #145

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Lol Rachyl Efe restarted the game after that

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Game End

Aamirus Has Been Lynched

They Beated The Pacifist's (Stump's) Butt Into Death As I Watched And Laughed lol

The Tax Evader Assassinated Rachyl(Nun/Citizen/Drunken Brawler) And Went To Sleep(Skipped The Day)

As Only The Secret Celebrity(Mayor) And Tax Evader(Mafioso) Remained And Since This Is The Professional Short Version This Is A Win For Town
    The Secret Celebrity Threathened The Tax Evader With Instagram And Won

PowersThatBe:Mafioso(alive)
    Aamirustump(dead)
    Kenny:Mayor(alive)
    Rachyl:Citizen(dead)

Professional Version= Mayor > Mafioso

MVP for Rachyl for winning with only one post
    WVP(sarcasm) for Aamirus for carrying the town
    Actual WVP for PTB cause he thought i used host meta on the roles lol

Final Notes: It Was Funny How Kenny Lynched Aamirus And PTB Ended The Game Without Seeing The Flip/Day End lol
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

FUCK

In the back of my mind I thought that’s what happening. But I was like why would Kenny take that risk as mayor, when he could have just lynched me.

Gg well played Kenny.

Fuckkkkk lol
    Shut up cow.