S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

I knew aamirus was stump tho that’s why I didn’t wait.

I clearly did not pay attention at all. Lol my major scum slip/fuck up lol.

Kenny mvp for claiming citizen. Rachyl second mvp for not ccing. Aamirus 3rd mvp for poking holes in all my lies.

I lied about everything lol.

Dang, I’m impressed by Kenny haha. I’m also mad at myself for speeding through everything haha.

This was actually kinda fun set up lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #152
    Ganelon

What the hell? Town should've lost. It clearly states:
    Wincons:
    Town: Kill The Mafioso
    Mafia: Kill The Mayor Or Be In A 1vs1 Tie With The Mayor At Day
    Was this not a tie? I don't understand the win con, what difference does it make whether the tie is during the "day" or during the night? Wtf.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What the hell? Town should've lost. It clearly states:

Was this not a tie? I don't understand the win con, what difference does it make whether the tie is during the "day" or during the night? Wtf.
    Look At The Setup Again This Is Professional Mode
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #154
    Rachyl

Lmfao gg☆!

5. ISO #155

Ez.
    Yea I was thinking of lynching ptb, but aamirus being visibly online at EoD as stump just creeped me out to no end and was the deciding factor for the lynch. I get her thought process, but it really just looked like ptb is offline and can't do shit while aamirus is here, waiting for the timer and about to lynch the town.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ez.
    Yea I was thinking of lynching ptb, but aamirus being visibly online at EoD as stump just creeped me out to no end and was the deciding factor for the lynch. I get her thought process, but it really just looked like ptb is offline and can't do shit while aamirus is here, waiting for the timer and about to lynch the town.
    I was gonna shoot you too. But when Rachyl showed up and didn’t claim anything, I figured she was probably mayor.

Sucks the timer was 3 hours before I was getting up for the day lol.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #158

@aamirus I really did receive to PMs from Efe at 7:22 and 7:23 tho lol. The only thing I told the truth ab.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #159

Ez.
    Lol. But if I wasn’t visibly online you’d have just thought I was incognito waiting to vote so that was really a lose-lose situation for me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #160

Do you think he should just let someone else vote in a world where what he did was allowed?
    This post blew my mind. Up until this point I thought PTB’s initial scum slip by lynching Rachyl as “Stump” was the most obvious thing in the world (hence asking for the reroll when i first came on) and that Kenny was being a complete moron.

I never even considered (probably cuz I was stump and knew PTB was lying) that basically the only way to win as town under those rules (1 vote to lynch right when the game starts) would be to guess the mafia and lynch them before they come online. And because I didn’t consider this, Kenny thought I was scumpainting PTB. So, my bad Kenny.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This post blew my mind. Up until this point I thought PTB’s initial scum slip by lynching Rachyl as “Stump” was the most obvious thing in the world (hence asking for the reroll when i first came on) and that Kenny was being a complete moron.

I never even considered (probably cuz I was stump and knew PTB was lying) that basically the only way to win as town under those rules (1 vote to lynch right when the game starts) would be to guess the mafia and lynch them before they come online. And because I didn’t consider this, Kenny thought I was scumpainting PTB. So, my bad Kenny.
    Kenny is one to watch out for in future games!
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163
    Ganelon

what the fuck LOL
    yep my reaction as well when I read this game