1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

I pray to god for a drink to see me through
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Yeah, so I clearly didn't read that I couldn't vote.

I also missed the 12 hour rule.

I didnt even think this was a real game lol.

So yeah I just got two warnings and an infraction for breaking the rules

Welp. Thanks @aamirus
    In a way, we all are sinners.
    Repent, acknowledge and show sincere remorse and god shall forgive you.
    Amen

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Yeah, so I clearly didn't read that I couldn't vote.

I also missed the 12 hour rule.

I didnt even think this was a real game lol.

So yeah I just got two warnings and an infraction for breaking the rules

Welp. Thanks @aamirus
    So, I’m really annoyed that you posted this. I don’t think it’s appropriate to use whether or not you were infracted for something as a potential defense in a FM game. Since I can obviously see whether or not you actually got infracted, I really don’t like this and I don’t know how to respond to it without ruining the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So, I’m really annoyed that you posted this. I don’t think it’s appropriate to use whether or not you were infracted for something as a potential defense in a FM game. Since I can obviously see whether or not you actually got infracted, I really don’t like this and I don’t know how to respond to it without ruining the game
    Tell us or mod abuse tbh.
    Everyone should know this and not just you.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And you said you know whether he's lying or not. As you're part of this game and you only know this because of mod powers and not your role you should share that secret of yours.
    Look, he and I are counterclaiming each other right? So I’m already saying I’m town and he’s mafia and he’ll say the same about me. I think then that it doesn’t matter that he and I have some potential extra information about each other since we are counterclaiming each other anyway. I think the best thing to do is to leave it up in the air as to whether it happened or not. As him being double infracted like he said basically confirms him as stump and him being not infracted basically confirms him as mafia.

So, yea. I think not answering whether he was or was not is best for the sake of the game.

14. ISO #64

Look, he and I are counterclaiming each other right? So I’m already saying I’m town and he’s mafia and he’ll say the same about me. I think then that it doesn’t matter that he and I have some potential extra information about each other since we are counterclaiming each other anyway. I think the best thing to do is to leave it up in the air as to whether it happened or not. As him being double infracted like he said basically confirms him as stump and him being not infracted basically confirms him as mafia.

So, yea. I think not answering whether he was or was not is best for the sake of the game.
    He said two warnings, one infraction and not two infractions.

15. ISO #65

Anyway, Kenny, here is how I’ll prove I’m the stump and not PTB. As the 12 hour mark approaches, I will be here, online, not in incognito mode or as a guest but with my account name showing. Then, with 5 minutes left, I will leave the page. You will still see that I am logged in on the site (meaning I’m not in incognito mode), but you won’t see me in the list of people reading the thread. This should prove that I have no intention of voting because I am not the mafioso.

16. ISO #66

Anyway, Kenny, here is how I’ll prove I’m the stump and not PTB. As the 12 hour mark approaches, I will be here, online, not in incognito mode or as a guest but with my account name showing. Then, with 5 minutes left, I will leave the page. You will still see that I am logged in on the site (meaning I’m not in incognito mode), but you won’t see me in the list of people reading the thread. This should prove that I have no intention of voting because I am not the mafioso.
    Lol no way will I give you 5 minutes like that

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Infractions don't happen till after the game for this very reason. However, after the game I am receiving an infraction.

Anyhow, why are you scumpainting me? You're obviously mayor.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #70

Lol no way will I give you 5 minutes like that
    Heck the 5 minutes is irrelevant. You’ll see my account online but not in the thread is the point. We can make it 10 minutes before or 30 minutes before I don’t care

21. ISO #71

OH so you're the mafioso. That makes sense now. LOL.

Dang, sorry @Rachyl .
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Not to mention that using site mechanics to prove a role is terrible play too
    I feel like it’s a pretty good strategy, and people refer to whether or not people are online in every game so I don’t think it’s unreasonable.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

I'll state this again, and it's standard FM policy. Players are told when they're going to be infracted, however, the actual levying of infractions does not occur until the FM game concludes as to prevent staff members from being able to confirm shit or whatever.

But it doesn't really matter b/c you counterclaimed. So it's 100% confirmed to me that you're the scum.
    @Kenny she does have a point though, you revealing citi could have had bad consequences rachyls lynch would have gone through. I would have thrown. Good thing I'm not allowed to vote, and there was a 12 hour safeguard.

Meta reading the host and players is not always the best move lol.

OPPS.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #77

It’s 50% that you pick right - PTB can still just vote before you.
    Well I cant vote so. /shrug
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #78

I'll state this again, and it's standard FM policy. Players are told when they're going to be infracted, however, the actual levying of infractions does not occur until the FM game concludes as to prevent staff members from being able to confirm shit or whatever.

But it doesn't really matter b/c you counterclaimed. So it's 100% confirmed to me that you're the scum.
    @Kenny she does have a point though, you revealing citi could have had bad consequences rachyls lynch would have gone through. I would have thrown. Good thing I'm not allowed to vote, and there was a 12 hour safeguard.

Meta reading the host and players is not always the best move lol.

OPPS.
    You @ed me as if I had personally infracted you. It is obvious that you made that post thinking i was mayor and not the stump. Please STOP using this infraction argument to defend yourself I already asked you once.

29. ISO #79

You @ed me as if I had personally infracted you. It is obvious that you made that post thinking i was mayor and not the stump. Please STOP using this infraction argument to defend yourself I already asked you once.
    I did not accuse you of anything. Nor did I imply anything.

I'm just clearing up the heavy heavy implications that you're making about my infractions.

We can move on.

Scum.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #80

From my pov, this feels more like you using that argument than him. He was not the one mentioning an infraction would in any way prove his role and it didn't eves feel like a defense in the first place. More like an apology.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

From my pov, this feels more like you using that argument than him. He was not the one mentioning an infraction would in any way prove his role and it didn't eves feel like a defense in the first place. More like an apology.
    THANK YOU.

She's twisting it.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #84

Prove it by being online and showing your name when the vote comes
    Except I'm pretty sure if I'm doing the math right, I'll be asleep when the vote timer comes up.

I'm pretty sure voting opens at 4am eastern USA time.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #85

Okay, moving on, it’s clear that you’re going to vote me right now so the only way I could win if I’m scum is to be there when it hits 12 hours and vote before you. I’m claiming that I will be visibly online and not in the thread at that time. Now, I could set my own timer and then try to quickly enter the thread and post right when the timer is up, but that still gives me a solid 10 second disadvantage over somebody who is already in the thread with their vote ready to be posted (time to load the page and to paste the vote into the reply box). I hope that you can make the right decision Kenny as Rachyl is probably AWOL. I understand that since you’re tunneled you are probably going to just chalk this up as me trying to get you to mislynch. But, consider that if I were mafia, and fairly confident that you were going to vote me, I would be more willing to take my chances with voting quickly than with convincing you to mislynch

36. ISO #86

An infraction also does not prove any roles in any way. Aamirus claiming that gives me scum vibes.
    If PTB is mafia, there would be zero reason for him to get an infraction as he’d be allowed to vote Rachyl. I don’t believe Efe had made it clear that we had to wait 12 hours to vote. Thus, the only way he’s getting one is if he is stump, since stump is not allowed to vote. This is straightforward and based on what the setup had in it before the game started.

37. ISO #87

If PTB is mafia, there would be zero reason for him to get an infraction as he’d be allowed to vote Rachyl. I don’t believe Efe had made it clear that we had to wait 12 hours to vote. Thus, the only way he’s getting one is if he is stump, since stump is not allowed to vote. This is straightforward and based on what the setup had in it before the game started.
    But instead of CCing, you seeded doubt about my role by using your own position to undermine the pm's I received about my mistake. You only cc'd me AFTER kenny called you out on it.

So since you're not mayor, and kenny is citi and I'm stump, then you have to be mafioso.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #88

You said he claimed to have 2 infractions, and the opening post does state quite clearly that you aren't allowed to vote in the first 12 hours.

39. ISO #89

But instead of CCing, you seeded doubt about my role by using your own position to undermine the pm's I received about my mistake. You only cc'd me AFTER kenny called you out on it.

So since you're not mayor, and kenny is citi and I'm stump, then you have to be mafioso.
    I didn’t initially counterclaim you openly because it was better for town to NOT reveal roles and give away the mayor to the mafia. Kenny had already ruined that by hardclaiming citizen, yes, but I was hoping my nudging him about the setup could result in him unclaiming or better yet simply suggesting that he might be lying and actually be the mayor and give you some additional WIFOM to deal with

And you directly @ed me and said thanks Aamirus when first mentioning the “infraction” so you cannot pretend that I “started” this. You were directly trying to use it to GAIN townpoints as only a stump would get infracted for voting, and so every time you repeatedly assert that you received an infraction you are essentially claiming to be a confirmed stump.

40. ISO #90

You said he claimed to have 2 infractions, and the opening post does state quite clearly that you aren't allowed to vote in the first 12 hours.
    The opening post was edited after the initial lynch of Rachyl. And you know this because you were even talking about how the game would end if anybody voted so I don’t understand why you’re implying that “professional mode” was always in the opening post

41. ISO #91

I didn’t initially counterclaim you openly because it was better for town to NOT reveal roles and give away the mayor to the mafia. Kenny had already ruined that by hardclaiming citizen, yes, but I was hoping my nudging him about the setup could result in him unclaiming or better yet simply suggesting that he might be lying and actually be the mayor and give you some additional WIFOM to deal with

And you directly @ed me and said thanks Aamirus when first mentioning the “infraction” so you cannot pretend that I “started” this. You were directly trying to use it to GAIN townpoints as only a stump would get infracted for voting, and so every time you repeatedly assert that you received an infraction you are essentially claiming to be a confirmed stump.
    Randoming and keeping roles hidden gives the town a 1/3 chance of winning.
    Claiming and lynching one of the duplicate claims gives us a 50/50 chance.
    Can you please explain how what I'm doing is worse than what you are suggesting?

42. ISO #92

The opening post was edited after the initial lynch of Rachyl. And you know this because you were even talking about how the game would end if anybody voted so I don’t understand why you’re implying that “professional mode” was always in the opening post
    It was not edited. Professional vote always included that 12 hour wait time.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Randoming and keeping roles hidden gives the town a 1/3 chance of winning.
    Claiming and lynching one of the duplicate claims gives us a 50/50 chance.
    Can you please explain how what I'm doing is worse than what you are suggesting?
    Because i didn’t say random and keep roles hidden. You can try to scumhunt without roleclaiming.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

I said thanks because you called out the fact that I "broke the rules" and immediately after that I received two notifications. I was PM'd by another admin and efe stating I'd be punished after the game for 1. Voting. and 2. Voting during the black out timer.

Had I realized 1. I wasn't allowed to vote, or 2. The vote would go into effect even though there was supposed to be a restriction, i WOULD have never voted.

You're the only one here trying to claim anything anyone has said is for "town points"

All you've done is throw shade, and you didn't even hardclaim your role claim, you passively did it.

Ehh. I was hoping you'd be mayor, but it's clear you're not.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #98

It was there. I didn't realize until after the thread closed that something was wrong. He fixed the wording of something because it implied that 1 single vote wouldn't close the thread during the 12 hour time frame.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #99

Wait it's one vote to lynch forreal?

-vote rachyl
    How exactly do you not read this as an obvious scum slip? With Rachyl and I not even claiming anything yet he just lynches Rachyl?

50. ISO #100