S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental) - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 108
  1. #81

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Slot Machine
    -You are vegan.
    -When players visit you they will have a random action from any of the possible actions in the game used on them.
    -Additionally there's a 1% chance they may win the 10 million dollar jackpot.
    -The jackpot allows players to buy a 1-use bulletproof vest.

    ??? attack (depending on the action used), 1 defense

  2. #82

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Experienced Lizard Hunter
    -You are an old famous Lizard Hunter who realized how powerful Anti-Lizard-Weapons truly are.
    -You eat the lizards you hunt and you cannot exist without them. You can only spawn when lizards, lizard masters or lizard grandmasters exist and you end up rerolling once they stop existing.
    -You decided to not use any of your Anti-Lizard-Weapons and instead put faith into all the knowledge you have acquired throughout the countless years of your career.
    -You can use the power of the vote to hunt down lizards.

    0 attack 1 defense
    Is this just... a citizen but only when lizards exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  3. #83

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Ted Bundy
    -Can Reveal As Ted Cruz And His Voting Counts As 2
    -At Night Can Kill Someone
    -Can Dodge A Lynch With A Chance Of 50%

    Ted Cruz
    -Can Reveal As Ted Cruz And His Voting Counts As 2
    -When Ted Bundy Dies, Gets Revealed And Unlynchable And His Voting Counts As 3

    The Zodiac Killer:
    -Can Kill Someone At Night And Must Add A Death Note Otherwise The Kill Wont Count
    -His Death Notes Can Vote On Someone For The Next Day And Its Mandatory
    -His Death Notes Will Say ''-Made By Ted Cruz'' At The End

    Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  4. #84

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)



    Veteran Hyper-Sniper
    Defense: 2
    Attack: 100

    At night you may alert, attacking everyone who visits you. 3 charges.
    You have a 1-use +5 protection auto-vest that persists if you reroll.

    You have a 1-use Hyper Sniper.
    You may use the sniper to shoot a player during the day.
    The sniper has an attack value of 5.
    If your target lives they are unable to vote for the remainder of the day. They do not have to unvote.
    The sniper does not persist if you reroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #85

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post


    Veteran Hyper-Sniper
    Defense: 2
    Attack: 100

    At night you may alert, attacking everyone who visits you. 3 charges.
    You have a 1-use +5 protection auto-vest that persists if you reroll.

    You have a 1-use Hyper Sniper.
    You may use the sniper to shoot a player during the day.
    The sniper has an attack value of 5.
    If your target lives they are unable to vote for the remainder of the day. They do not have to unvote.
    The sniper does not persist if you reroll.
    Nice one. The Veteran can't attack by himself, right? (Asking because of 100 attack value)

    Also, can people say they were hypersnipered if they survive?
    Does the death happen immediatly, or at EoD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mafia MAY be town.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mafia MAY be town.

  6. #86

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Ted Bundy
    -Can Reveal As Ted Cruz And His Voting Counts As 2
    -At Night Can Kill Someone
    -Can Dodge A Lynch With A Chance Of 50%

    Ted Cruz
    -Can Reveal As Ted Cruz And His Voting Counts As 2
    -When Ted Bundy Dies, Gets Revealed And Unlynchable And His Voting Counts As 3

    The Zodiac Killer:
    -Can Kill Someone At Night And Must Add A Death Note Otherwise The Kill Wont Count
    -His Death Notes Can Vote On Someone For The Next Day And Its Mandatory
    -His Death Notes Will Say ''-Made By Ted Cruz'' At The End

    Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night
    Efekannn02 the Thirsty was in play in 1krc you heretic
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mafia MAY be town.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mafia MAY be town.

  7. #87

  8. #88

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Actually,

    Member Berry
    -You're a member berry, people who eat you remember things
    -Each night you may visit a player, making them reroll into a random role from 1krc
    -Players who visit you by themselves will have to become random roles from 1krc, too

    0 attack 1 defense

  9. #89

  10. #90

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Cross Reality Coroner
    -One day you were doing your thing to a corpse, then you somehow started seeing ghosts and stuff
    -Each night you may target any player from any archived FM game on the forum
    -You will learn the exact name, role and alignment of the player, everyone who ever visited them and every target they have visited throughout that archived game.
    -You will also somehow find out if people in this current game have roles or actions that existed in the game you're inspecting. You will be told their names, but nothing else.

    0 attack 1 defense

  11. #91

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Candy Collector
    -You're an attractive young man who stores candies in his van.
    -Each day you may target any person outside of the game and add them to it.
    -They will be allowed and encouraged to post in the thread from that point onwards and you may give candy to them.
    -Accounts or anything game-relevant will not be given.

    0 attack 1 defense

  12. #92

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Banshee
    -You used to be a witch, you died, screamed, now you're somehow alive and still have witch powers, except you're also a ghost.
    -Each night you may target a player from any past FM game on the forum and use their ability.

    1 attack (with attacking abilities, unless otherwise specified in the original game) 1 defense

  13. #93

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Banshee
    -You used to be a witch, you died, screamed, now you're somehow alive and still have witch powers, except you're also a ghost.
    -Each night you may target a player from any past FM game on the forum and use their ability.

    1 attack (with attacking abilities, unless otherwise specified in the original game) 1 defense
    > banshee
    > self target
    > become reality bender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #94

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Security Salesman
    Defense: 11
    Attack: 0

    You sell state of the art security.
    At night you may install security at a players house to give them +10 defense. They lose the defense if they receive a new role.
    They give you all of the money they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #95

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    The Great Furry Empress

    As a world-renowned furry of noble origin, you are the one they all look up to.
    You started your career in russia back at a time when the quietest whisper, "furry", could get one executed. You have shown true passion, you survived the harsh weather, you spread the word and you established a worldwide mega-empire. Every true furry knows your name. Everyone else will soon enough receive that knowledge. The world we live on is flat, and it will be yours. Full of furries.


    Each night you may make someone fall in love to you.
    They will join the anonymous furry community night chat
    They will know who you are, but not your alignment
    All of your lovers have their previous wincon, as well as potential future wincons, replaced with the permanent wincon: The Great Furry Empress must succeed. You win if The Great Furry Empress wins.

    You are not part of the anonymous furry night chat.
    You stand above them all and you may send anonymous messages through the host to the entire city instead.
    This is limited to 2 messages each day/night cycle.

    You, as The Great Furry Empress, do not depend on your lovers. Having them survive does not guarantee your win if they have an opposing alignment.
    You may reroll just like everybody else, but you will never lose the status as The Great Furry Empress.
    There can only be one Great Furry Empress.
    Your handsome fur, your vast knowledge, your eventful past as well as the true nature of your existence gave you an advantage in combat.

    0 attack 2 defense

  16. #96

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Alternative, harmless and gender-neutral, version in case anyone finds the use of furry, furry empress or fur offensive:
    Spoiler : :
    Pimp Daddy

    As a world-renowned pimp of noble origin, you are the one they all look up to.
    You started your career in russia back at a time when the quietest whisper, "hoe", could get one executed. You have shown true passion, you survived the harsh weather, you spread the word and you established a worldwide mega-empire. Every true hoe knows your name. Everyone else will soon enough receive that knowledge. The world we live on is flat, and it will be yours. Full of hoes.


    Each night you may make someone fall in love to you.
    They will join the anonymous hoe community night chat
    They will know who you are, but not your alignment
    All of your hoes have their previous wincon, as well as potential future wincons, replaced with the permanent wincon: The Pimp Daddy must succeed. You win if the Pimp Daddy wins.

    You are not part of the anonymous hoe night chat.
    You stand above them all and you may send anonymous messages through the host to the entire city instead.
    This is limited to 2 messages each day/night cycle.

    You, as the Pimp Daddy, do not depend on your hoes. Having them survive does not guarantee your win if they have an opposing alignment.
    You may reroll just like everybody else, but you will never lose the status as the Pimp Daddy.
    There can only be one Pimp Daddy.
    Your handsome butt, your vast knowledge, your eventful past as well as the true nature of your existence gave you an advantage in combat.

    0 attack 2 defense

  17. #97

  18. #98

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Representative

    The intent is to provide players with a

    At the beginning of each night you may send a player a customized anonymous message through the host.

    Once the night ends the player you sent a message to may respond to it with a message from themselves through the host

    On top of that your target may use one or several abilities in response to your message:
    1) Kill the representative. Fuck corporations and their spam. Killing through this method hides the alignment and last will of the representative.
    2) Protect the representative. Grant them +10 defense for the current night.
    3) Give the representative all your money. They don't deserve it, but you happen to feel like it. They also receive a vest that grants +1 protection.
    4) Give the representative your data. You may choose from sending them: alignment, role, night action, or any combination of those. Data will always be accurate.

    0 attack 1 defense

  19. #99

  20. #100

    Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

    Madonna

    - You have super mega hyper ultra inmunity that surpasses every attack, even if they ignore inmunity.
    - You're inmune to lynching, and will perform a "1" attack to everyone in your train.
    - You must immediately reroll this role the night after you're given it. Failure to comply will end in immediate death. (Of course, if you get roleblocked or something you'll still die)


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •