[Approved Experimental] S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 1.5k Rolecards (Experimental)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The Great Furry Empress

As a world-renowned furry of noble origin, you are the one they all look up to.
    You started your career in russia back at a time when the quietest whisper, "furry", could get one executed. You have shown true passion, you survived the harsh weather, you spread the word and you established a worldwide mega-empire. Every true furry knows your name. Everyone else will soon enough receive that knowledge. The world we live on is flat, and it will be yours. Full of furries.

Each night you may make someone fall in love to you.
    They will join the anonymous furry community night chat
    They will know who you are, but not your alignment
    All of your lovers have their previous wincon, as well as potential future wincons, replaced with the permanent wincon: The Great Furry Empress must succeed. You win if The Great Furry Empress wins.

You are not part of the anonymous furry night chat.
    You stand above them all and you may send anonymous messages through the host to the entire city instead.
    This is limited to 2 messages each day/night cycle.

You, as The Great Furry Empress, do not depend on your lovers. Having them survive does not guarantee your win if they have an opposing alignment.
    You may reroll just like everybody else, but you will never lose the status as The Great Furry Empress.
    There can only be one Great Furry Empress.
    Your handsome fur, your vast knowledge, your eventful past as well as the true nature of your existence gave you an advantage in combat.

0 attack 2 defense
    Omg lol this is great, it's cult-ish but it's great xD

Earth is flat because we have come to this important realization in Skwirl. See my sig, and ask Distorted about it. Spread the word!

And to justify making a post in a non-troll section (well it's a legit question), "but you will never lose the status as the great furry empress" means...? If you re-roll, people converted don't change?

Balance concern: Unlimited converts for any alignment may be slightly strong, don't you think? I say 2 charges would be enough. 3 if you really are crazy but 2 would be better IMO.

Oh... Hi Gyrlander ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg lol this is great, it's cult-ish but it's great xD

Earth is flat because we have come to this important realization in Skwirl. See my sig, and ask Distorted about it. Spread the word!

And to justify making a post in a non-troll section (well it's a legit question), "but you will never lose the status as the great furry empress" means...? If you re-roll, people converted don't change?

Balance concern: Unlimited converts for any alignment may be slightly strong, don't you think? I say 2 charges would be enough. 3 if you really are crazy but 2 would be better IMO.

Oh... Hi Gyrlander ;D
    Yea, converted people will keep their wincon of having to make you win, not any other furry or whatever. That, and the fact that no other person should be able to roll it afterwards is pretty much all I meant by that.
    Dunno about limiting. Cultists mostly get limited because the new recruits are able to keep recruiting, if they have no limits they can end up multiplying too fast even if you are killing them off. This one however does not create cultists. Once the furry empress is dead it's also stopped for the most part. If it was neutral aligned to begin with that could even result in all the lovers dying from a failed wincon, and that would then make it act very similarly to an (obviously still much better) arsonist. Considering we already have other roles that are similarly much better compared to arsonists I'd say it's fair. And, I mean, you can just nightkill it. One shot and dozens of people might lose their purpose. Isn't that tempting?

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yea, converted people will keep their wincon of having to make you win, not any other furry or whatever. That, and the fact that no other person should be able to roll it afterwards is pretty much all I meant by that.
    Dunno about limiting. Cultists mostly get limited because the new recruits are able to keep recruiting, if they have no limits they can end up multiplying too fast even if you are killing them off. This one however does not create cultists. Once the furry empress is dead it's also stopped for the most part. If it was neutral aligned to begin with that could even result in all the lovers dying from a failed wincon, and that would then make it act very similarly to an (obviously still much better) arsonist. Considering we already have other roles that are similarly much better compared to arsonists I'd say it's fair. And, I mean, you can just nightkill it. One shot and dozens of people might lose their purpose. Isn't that tempting?
    But say it's an Irish Mob Cat Empress... If they convert 3 players, it will still be a blackmailing faction with 4 members or more. I'm not sure people would appreciate.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But say it's an Irish Mob Cat Empress... If they convert 3 players, it will still be a blackmailing faction with 4 members or more. I'm not sure people would appreciate.
    Furry lovers aren't mob members. They don't change alignments, they don't know the empress' alignment, they don't know the empress' teammates and they don't even join a chat with the empress. On top of that a 10p game is pretty much at endgame already if one mafia member managed to off 3 players, other nightkills not even included here.

5. ISO #105

An example to clarify the alignment part:
    Let's say the furry empress is town. If it were to convert two mafia members, while somehow lynching every other player of the game, including the town, it'd be left in a 2 mafia vs 1 town situation. As a result of that you'd not get a furry empress win, which would require a town win, but you'd have a mafia win. A mafia win would then, if every member of it got converted, result in nobody wins, because the living mafia members need the furry empress to win for their wincon.

6. ISO #106

Or for the Irish mob example:
    Say, the Irish furry empress converts 3 town members. Then the last remaining unconverted town member shoots the empress. That would result in a town win, despite 3 of the 4 living town members being furry lovers. Those 3 converted town members also lose, just because they failed to make the empress win.

7. ISO #107

Hm, I guess it's no more or less crazy than the other roles on here... Alright.

8. ISO #108

holy shit

Shadow Hunter
    Defense: 1
    Attack: 0

You hunt your foes with the aid of the local kingdom, and your magical deck of cards which can both aid your allies and hinder your enemies.

Cards are split into 8 colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink and grey. These colors are represented on the spreadsheet below. Each card has a unique name and effect, along with a comparison of its effect to another similar role either in the compendium or in the setup.

Cards can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mwrRgcCJwYwqF4

You begin the game with 5 random cards.

At night you may play up to 2 cards and take one of the following actions:
    DRAW- Draw an additional card
    SACRIFICE- Discard a card from your hand to draw 2 additional cards.
    PLAY- Play an additional card this night
    MULLIGAN- Shuffle your hand of cards into the deck then draw 3 cards back.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Paladin:
    -You may target someone only once to give them a DIVINE SHIELD which acts like a One Time Usable Auto Vest (You May Target Yourself)
    fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Sick Spy
    At the start of the game your role card is revealed but not who has it.
    If you make more than 8 posts in a day without a image or a GIF or a video, you die.
    Anyone who visits your house gets the same illness.
    Every 24 hours you get a transcript of the last 24 hours Mafia chat, but every Mafias full name has been replaced by a random name using any text replacer tool.
    Destiny Picker
    SoD1 you are informed of all the roles people got, but not who got them.
    Night1 you pick one or you die a horrible death.
    You have 1 auto-vest until N1 is over.
    The message you have entered is too short.

13. ISO #113

Shifting Zerus
    Each day you get a new role.
    You keep items and passive attributes of your previous roles, but not the abilities.

Prayer
    You pray each night, automatically.
    For every undisturbed prayer, you may ask the hostgod for a favor.
    Any favor that is not the reveal or death of your enemies.
    Last edited by OzyWho; December 14th, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115
    Ganelon

-fuck zeratul clause:
    If you're ever the highest poster in the game you get instantly lynched
    You're allowed to OGC with whoever you want
    If you're the second highest poster and at least 70% of your posts contain an image of a white flag, you will become night immune

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -fuck zeratul clause:
    If you're ever the highest poster in the game you get instantly lynched
    You're allowed to OGC with whoever you want
    If you're the second highest poster and at least 70% of your posts contain an image of a white flag, you will become night immune

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.