Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Do You Think You Know Efekannn02 Alot? Then Take This Quiz. (Question Answers Come On Monday)
    Whoever Answers All Questions Right Until Monday Gets The Chance Of Being A Better Friend For Me


    Question 1.
    Which Celebrity Do I Hate Most?

    Question 2.
    Am I A Forgiving Person Or A Person Who Holds Alot Of Grudges?

    Question 3.
    Which Country Did I Got Born And What Roots Do I Have?

    Question 4.
    Am I EUMafian or NAMafian and Since When?



    Answer Down Below Maybe I'll Make A Second One
    Last edited by Efekannn02; October 11th, 2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Typo
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  2. #2

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Do You Think You Know Efekannn02 Alot? Then Take This Quiz. (Question Answers Come On Monday)
    Whoever Answers All Questions Right Until Monday Gets The Chance Of Being A Better Friend For Me


    Question 1.
    Which Celebrity Do I Hate Most?

    Question 2.
    Am I A Forgiving Person Or A Person Who Holds Alot Of Grudges?

    Question 3.
    Which Country Did I Got Born And What Roots Do I Have?

    Question 4.
    Am I EUMafian or NAMafian and Since When?



    Answer Down Below Maybe I'll Make A Second One
    Question 1: Goatse on the cupboard

    Question 2: Goatse on the cupboard

    Question 3: Goatse on the cupboard

    Question 4: Survivor wins tie and gets solo win screen fuck sc2 mafia TAFKAL gang 100 shoutout my no🍆🍆a baltgy and
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

  3. #3

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    1. Distorted
    2. Grudges
    3. Ottoman empire
    4. EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    1 Francis Poulenc
    2 trick question, you’re a table
    3 bhutan
    4 peru
    Are you saying Efe is an adept of a weird religion in Bhutan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Points
    Goatse 0 out of 4
    MM 1 out of 4
    Kenny 1 out of 4
    Stealth 0 out of 4
    Aamirus 4 out of 4 (most answers were wrong but you got bonus points)
    Magoroth 3 out of 4


    Actual Answers
    1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. Both
    3. Born In Germany But With Turkish Genes
    4. EUMafia Since 2016 (Even Though Witnesses Claim I Was Present During 2015)
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Points
    Goatse 0 out of 4
    MM 1 out of 4
    Kenny 1 out of 4
    Stealth 0 out of 4
    Aamirus 4 out of 4 (most answers were wrong but you got bonus points)
    Magoroth 3 out of 4


    Actual Answers
    1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. Both
    3. Born In Germany But With Turkish Genes
    4. EUMafia Since 2016 (Even Though Witnesses Claim I Was Present During 2015)
    Holy shit what do I win?????
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  17. #17

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Holy shit what do I win?????
    THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: Efekannn02's Forum Game Quiz Numberino ONPE

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hmm... MM jealous about Efe giving me points = MM loves efe!


    @Efekannn02

    I forget, did you say gay = town or gay = mafia?
    I got a good feeling on mm being gay

    he is mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •