Mod backups
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Mod backups

1. ISO #1

Mod backups

What I have noticed when people want points restored or someone accused of hacking. I finding back safes.

Why not have a section called backups. Where players can come post there most reson save. A just in case. And mods would also have a pool of saves that they might find other info out on someone being checked out.

Each player would have there own thread they start to posts there. Currant saves.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2

Re: Mod backups

If that doesn't work out, there's also an item in your profile called 'User Notes' where you can just post/upload whatever. (Apo saves signatures there)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

3. ISO #3

Re: Mod backups

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What I have noticed when people want points restored or someone accused of hacking. I finding back safes.

Why not have a section called backups. Where players can come post there most reson save. A just in case. And mods would also have a pool of saves that they might find other info out on someone being checked out.

Each player would have there own thread they start to posts there. Currant saves.
    Actually In Theory Not A Bad Idea.. However In Practical Application It Would Make It Difficult To Manage I Think.