Allow Members to Change User Color
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Allow Members to Change User Color

Why is the default color White? I think that Users should be allowed to choose between White or Black, and not be automatically forced & defaulted to White.
    C'mon guys, it's 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Allow Members to Change User Color

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Can't they just break a few rules so that the name turns black? It's an option.
    Smart

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

On some real shit. Where’s my light blue color. I was once the greatest keeper in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why do you assume that banned users are bad, and other users are good? That’s really not cool...
    Please keep on topic, this is in site discussion. Not a place to discuss Rachyl's opinion on banned users.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why is the default color White? I think that Users should be allowed to choose between White or Black, and not be automatically forced & defaulted to White.
    C'mon guys, it's 2018.
    Because background is black by default. If player's names were black they could not be distinguished. It has nothing to do with "racism" or whatever you think Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. It's just about random decisions.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Because background is black by default. If player's names were black they could not be distinguished. It has nothing to do with "racism" or whatever you think Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. It's just about random decisions.
    Actually, I use vBulletin Default Skin. You can definitely see black names.

13. ISO #13

Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it.
    hows that for an argument against racism
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

If you start to bring up an issue trying to find similarities between the significance of website font color and human skin color (especially if thoughts of racism via fonts)... then there's something very wrong with your perception or the world is very broken.

It'd be a different story if you just had favorite/hated colors.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    If you start to bring up an issue trying to find similarities between the significance of website font color and human skin color (especially if thoughts of racism via fonts)... then there's something very wrong with your perception or the world is very broken.

It'd be a different story if you just had favorite/hated colors.
    This thread was never about skin color, thoigh

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hmmm... “default” skin is white.... does that make vBulletin racist?
    Idk make your own thread and ask

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Why do I feel oddly jealous right now?

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24