S-FM the secret society - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM the secret society

Eeh okay lol. Just saying: I'm not listening to anyone about it... so unless I am manipulating myself, I think I'm good :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Talking about strong armed...

@Stealthbomber16

You need to be coerced into giving us some info at game start, or at least have stuff in our rolecards... please? Unless you have a totally mad idea on this lol.
    you will receive a full rolecard with

1. role name
    2. all role info (no hidden information)
    3. alignment
    4. all alignment info (wincon)
    5. gender (male or female)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    you will receive a full rolecard with

1. role name
    2. all role info (no hidden information)
    3. alignment
    4. all alignment info (wincon)
    5. gender (male or female)
    Okay. Are we allowed to discuss stuff like... if someone recieves a town rolecard, can he describe it by paraphrasing? I'd like it to be forbidden because it's allowing angleshooting that would screw the game up.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #55

Okay. Are we allowed to discuss stuff like... if someone recieves a town rolecard, can he describe it by paraphrasing? I'd like it to be forbidden because it's allowing angleshooting that would screw the game up.
    Why cant one lie though

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #56

I am sheriffmayor and if you vote me I'll exe you tonight

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why cant one lie though
    Because town can see on their own rolecard that it's false :P

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I am sheriffmayor and if you vote me I'll exe you tonight
    Are you fucking lit? lmao

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    When are you gonna sign btw

12. ISO #62

Because town can see on their own rolecard that it's false :P
    but it's HIDDEN, how can u be SURE?
    If I was host, i'd just half ass every rolecard just to fuck with setup-meta-players like you

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #63

If I was host, i'd just half ass every rolecard just to fuck with setup-meta-players like you
    but what if you're player

14. ISO #64

I'm not a setup-meta-player, I am saying that exactly to AVOID having people trying to guess people's alignments based on rolecards.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I'm not a setup-meta-player, I am saying that exactly to AVOID having people trying to guess people's alignments based on rolecards.
    It's a standard rule that people cannot directly quote a pm from the host, so nobody would be posting their rolecard.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It's a standard rule that people cannot directly quote a pm from the host, so nobody would be posting their rolecard.
    Yea he said paraprase, though, so his concern is still valid. I just dont see why scum cant make up a rolecard.

18. ISO #68

Yea he said paraprase, though, so his concern is still valid. I just dont see why scum cant make up a rolecard.
    They can.

The issue comes from a recent game where magoroth sent everyone who was a citizen a “town jester” rolecard, and when MM tried to call someone out for not claiming cit, we promptly scumread him into the shadow realm.

And then he won anyway.

19. ISO #69

They can.

The issue comes from a recent game where magoroth sent everyone who was a citizen a “town jester” rolecard, and when MM tried to call someone out for not claiming cit, we promptly scumread him into the shadow realm.

And then he won anyway.
    From experience comes wisdom, they say... :P

Hidden setup is like non-standardized rolecards though. It is the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And I know that a lot of people here like angleshooting xD

20. ISO #70

From experience comes wisdom, they say... :P

Hidden setup is like non-standardized rolecards though. It is the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And I know that a lot of people here like angleshooting xD
    I'm pretty sure everyone is just gonna have different rolecards.
    And I'd also advice to avoid giving yourself away with questions of that sort regardless of the host's decision, as it cannot give you an advantage anyway.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i swear i would survive...

just by claiming Efekannn02 The Evil since town can actually be a minority and people are unsure what evil means for me lol
    Why is your avatar so unfunny now?

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

When cryptonic signs up
    @Cryptonic I CALL ON THEE, FORCES OF DARKNESS, FOR THOU ART NEEDED IN THIS PLACE!!!!!

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

I want to archon with someone - is that possible? @Stealthbomber16

Pref. with Distorted

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

Pref. with Distorted
    We are lacking people... we will NEED a replacement, I'm pretty sure of it. Not sure it's the right time to archon.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

Pref. with Distorted
    Probably best not to do that this game...

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Liar
    It's starting today, in 3-4 hours according to him on discord. He said in 6-7 hours 3 hours ago.

and 467 milliseconds

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89