10 Cryptonic

reserve
    1 Efekannn02
    2 aamirus

warning: this setup is bullshit
    it is not in the setup workshop
    have fun
    10 players maximum
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 16th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM the secret society

I may not have much time for FMs, but one thing I DO have is balls to dive headfirst into the unknown.

/Sign

I'm ready.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

I'll sign if you give make me a sinner Blackmailer who's going to turn into Lucifer N1

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Rachyl

/sign lets do this! im ready for a fun new FM!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    /sign lets do this! im ready for a fun new FM!
    No thanks. I’m not going to let you in based on some of your volatile play in the past.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No thanks. I’m not going to let you in based on some of your volatile play in the past.
    To have Christian hope means to know about evil and yet to go to meet the future with confidence. The core of faith rests upon accepting being loved by God, and therefore to believe is to say Yes, not only to him, but to creation, to creatures, above all, to Rachyl, to try to see the image of God in each person and thereby to become a lover. That's not easy, but the basic Yes, the conviction that God has created Rachyl, that he stands behind them, that they aren't simply negative, gives love a reference point that enables it to ground hope on the basis of faith.
    -Pope Benedict XVI

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    To have Christian hope means to know about evil and yet to go to meet the future with confidence. The core of faith rests upon accepting being loved by God, and therefore to believe is to say Yes, not only to him, but to creation, to creatures, above all, to Rachyl, to try to see the image of God in each person and thereby to become a lover. That's not easy, but the basic Yes, the conviction that God has created Rachyl, that he stands behind them, that they aren't simply negative, gives love a reference point that enables it to ground hope on the basis of faith.
    -Pope Benedict XVI
    Thanks

15. ISO #15

hell yeah brother i'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Can my rolecard be a role that dkesnt need to post or read
    Can that be my wincon

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You will have to post 5 furry images every day. Is that good enough?
    I always knew thats what the humanized animals you and @Fred have mean

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #22

wait ineed to change to reserve i m sorry /out ???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #23

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

24. ISO #24

/reserve for now, the last thing I want is to be in three games at once xD I might sign correctly later if it's not filled.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

I’ll sign if you let Rachyl play
    I'll unsign and call for a massive unsign if Rachyl plays... sorry but she has proven several times that she was unable to play a game of Mafia or even to have a logical speech.

That being said, if Rachyl remains blacklisted, /sign. Sorry Rachyl, I don't think you're evil or anything like that. Just at the wrong place in FM games.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'll unsign and call for a massive unsign if Rachyl plays... sorry but she has proven several times that she was unable to play a game of Mafia or even to have a logical speech.

That being said, if Rachyl remains blacklisted, /sign. Sorry Rachyl, I don't think you're evil or anything like that. Just at the wrong place in FM games.
    You get the Rachyl rolecard. Rachyl takes over your account at the dawn of the seventh day.
    Last edited by Gyrlander; October 10th, 2018 at 06:53 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

I'll sign up with my alt as well if Rachyl signs

29. ISO #29

You get the Rachyl rolecard. Rachyl takes over your account at the dawn of the seventh day.
    Look to the east...?

I think I got my references wrong here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

That's the Apocalypse, right...

34. ISO #34

Hurtful. If im not alive I’ll be forced to argue with you about the setup mechanics MORE
    There are no mechanics

Also pls put me as a sign @Stealthbomber16 :'(

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

actually /observe
    more interested in doing this

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    idiot...

same

I Will Troll The Shit Out Of MM The Most Annoying Way Possible If He Unsigns For That lol
    Damn bro two birds with one stone definitely not gonna let rachyl sign now

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

sorry for the flip flopping stealth /sign

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I was strong armed into signing /sign =D
    Talking about strong armed...

@Stealthbomber16

You need to be coerced into giving us some info at game start, or at least have stuff in our rolecards... please? Unless you have a totally mad idea on this lol.

46. ISO #46

Not playing with homophobic trash who can’t even apologize.

/out
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

47. ISO #47

Not playing with homophobic trash who can’t even apologize.

/out
    Can someone downrep that guy into oblivion for me pls... If you weren't an asshole (Per Cryptonic's request) people would like you, and if you were nice people would like you. It has no link with sexual orientation and you know it pretty well. You're a manipulator. Confirmed witch
    -vote PowersThatBe
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 15th, 2018 at 06:01 PM.

48. ISO #48

Can someone downrep that guy into oblivion for me pls... If you weren't an a-hole people would like you, and if you were nice people would like you. It has no link with sexual orientation and you know it pretty well. You're a manipulator. Confirmed witch
    -vote PowersThatBe
    If hes an asshole, call him an asshole. Dont call him a derogatory term directed towards a specific group of people. The fact its in his lexicon should be a sign that there are personal issues to work on.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If hes an asshole, call him an asshole. Dont call him a derogatory term directed towards a specific group of people. The fact its in his lexicon should be a sign that there are personal issues to work on.
    Which term, manipulator or witch?

50. ISO #50

I'm not arguing with anyone about this. The fact that people defend someone using faggot in any term of reference, insult, or otherwise, speaks to their mental defects. Yes, I'm an asshole. Like crypt said. Call me an asshole. But don't refer to me in the way that he did. It was uncalled for, and frankly, the fact he doesn't even care to apologize, even though he said he would in skwiril just shows all there is to show. I at least say what I'm going to do and then do it. MM you continue to listen to people who manipulate you. It's ironic because I never once did that to you, and even escalated concerns you raised to me about site privacy to the very top chain of command. Anyone who has access to the answer hall can see that.

Anyhow. I'm out of the game, I don't need a back and forth about it. I'm not playing with Mag. It's simple.

PTB Out.
    Shut up cow.