The Kingdom of PTB is at Hand
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Kingdom of PTB is at Hand

I've gotten messages from you guys saying that I should stop preaching, well, I'm not going to stop. I am going to continue to spread the Saltspel just like the book of PTB tells me and commands me to do. After all what kind of PTBian would I be if I didn't do it?

Descriptions of the Kingdom of PTB, and why you will want to go there: The kingdom of PTB is like a man who sowed salt in his FM. But while everyone was OGCing, his enemy came and sowed her slander among the idiots, and went away. When the idiots sprouted and formed heads, then the slanders also appeared.
    “The FM HOST came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good Salt in your game? Where then did the slander come from?’
    “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
    “The FM HOST asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and ban them?’
    “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are hearing the slander, you may ban the idiots with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the idiots and retards: First collect the slanders and tie them in bundles to be banned; then gather the salt and bring it into my butt.’”

“The kingdom of PTB is like a mountain of salt, which a man took and planted in his butt. Though it is the smallest of all salt, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden salt and becomes a salt tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches and die.”
    He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of PTB is like salt that sb16 took and mixed into noc until it worked all through the game which NOC threw.”
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 6th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4