The Kingdom of Satan is at hand
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Kingdom of Satan is at hand

Micama! goho Pe-IAD! zodir com-selahe azodien biabe os-lon-dohe. Norezodacahisa otahila
    Gigipahe; vaunid-el-cahisa ta-pu-ime qo-mos-pelehe telocahe; qui-i-inu toltoregi cahisa i
    cahisaji em ozodien; dasata beregida od torezodul! Ili e-Ol balazodareji, od aala tahilanu-os
    netaabe: daluga vaomesareji elonusa cape-mi-ali varoesa cola homila; cocasabe fafenu
    izodizodope, od rniinoagi de ginetaabe: vaunu na-na-e-el: panupire malapireji caosaji. Pilada
    noanu vaunalahe balata od-vaoan. Do-o-i-ape mada: goholore, gohus, arniranu! Micama!
    Yehusozod ca-ca-com, od do-o-a-inu noari micaolazoda a-ai-om. Casarameji gohia:
    Zodacare! Vaunigilaji! od im-ua-mar pugo pelapeli Ananael Qo-a-an.
    Behold!, saith Satan, I am a circle on whose hands stand the Twelve Kingdoms. Six are the
    seats of living breath, the rest are as sharp as sickles, or the Horns of Death. Therein the
    creatures of Earth are and are not, except in mine own hands which sleep and shall rise!

In the first I made ye stewards and placed ye in the Twelve seats of government, giving unto
    every one of you power successively over the Nine true ages of time, so that from the highest
    vessels and the comers of your governments you might work my power, pouring down the
    fires of life and increase continually on the Earth. Thus you are become the skirts of justice
    and truth. In Satan's name, rise up! Show yourselves! Behold!, his mercies flourish, and his
    name is become mighty among us. In whom we say: Move!, Ascend!, and apply yourselves
    unto us as the partakers of His secret wisdom in your creation!

Ra-asa isalamanu para-di-zoda oe-cari-mi aao iala-pire-gahe Qui-inu. Enai butamonu od
    inoasa ni pa-ra-diala. Casaremeji ujeare cahirelanu, od zodonace lucifatianu, caresa ta vavale-
    zodirenu tol-hami. Soba lonudohe od nuame cahisa ta Da o Desa vo-me-dea od pi-beliare
    itahila rita od miame ca-ni-quola rita! Zodacare! Zodameranu! Iecarimi Quo-a-dahe od I-
    mica-ol-zododa aaiome. Bajirele papenore idalugama elonusahi-od umapelifa vau-ge-ji Bijil -
    IAD!
    The East is a house of harlots singing praises among the flames of the first glory wherein the
    Dark Lord hath opened His mouth; and they are become as living dwellings in whom the
    strength of man rejoiceth; and they are appareled with ornaments of brightness, such as work
    wonders on all creatures. Whose kingdoms and continuance are as the Third and Fourth,
    strong towers and places of comfort, the seats of pleasure and continuance. O ye servants of
    pleasure, Move!, Appear!, sing praises unto the Earth and be mighty amongst us. For that to
    this remembrance is given power, and our strength waxeth strong in our comforter.

Ilasa micalazoda olapireta ialpereji beliore: das odo Busadire Oiad ouoaresa caosago:
    casaremeji Laiada eranu berinutasa cafafame das ivemeda aqoso adoho Moz, od maoffasa.
    Bolape como belioreta pamebeta. Zodacare od Zodameranu! Odo cicale Qaa. Zodoreje, lape
    zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathahe Saitan!
    O thou mighty light and burning flame of comfort!, that unveilest the glory of Satan to the
    center of the Earth; in whom the great secrets of truth have their abiding; that is called in thy
    kingdom: "strength through joy", and is not to be measured. Be thou a window of comfort
    unto me. Move therefore, and appear! Open the mysteries of your creation! Be friendly unto
    me, for I am the same!, the true worshipper of the highest and ineffable King of Hell!

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: The Kingdom of Satan is at hand

Oh wow.

Satan the Despoiler, he who can turn the Horse Byzantine Orthodox Emperor of Persia from a neutered animal to an unholy warrior

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

hail satan !!! my prof pic matches
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Are we not following the words of God himself when talking about Satan, who is mentioned in the Bible?
    Is this not the very essence of christianity, which is build all around those exact words?
    Why would Rachyl, of all people, leave us over doing something as christian as this?

9. ISO #9