The Kingdom Of God is at Hand
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

The Kingdom Of God is at Hand

Ive gotten messages from you guys saying that I should stop preaching, well, im not going to stop. I am going to continue to spread the Gospel just like the bible tells me and commands me to do. Afterall what kind of christian would I be if I didnt do it?

Descriptions of the Kingdom of Heaven, and why you will want to go there: The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
    “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
    “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
    “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
    “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

“The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”
    He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The Kingdom Of God is at Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Isn't this considered both Advertisements and Spam being report-able?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...es-*MUST-READ*
    (constantly advertising a religion and spamming with threads)
    Sounds like the something the devil would concoct

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Are we sure that it's not belong to the circlejerk orange?
    Probably more suited for Serious Discussion subforum...

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Fuck these haters Rachyl! I really support your decision to stand up for what you believe in! =D
    Thank you my dear! It is a beautiful thing to stand up for what you believe in! Please support me in all that I do! May the grace of our Lord and Savior be with you always!

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Thank you my dear! It is a beautiful thing to stand up for what you believe in! Please support me in all that I do! May the grace of our Lord and Savior be with you always!
    Rachyl what happened to you we used to have so much fun playing the mod, I would protect you, you would thank me... Sometimes I would lynch you and then laugh about it, now you are just consumed =(

11. ISO #11
    Rachyl

Isn't this considered both Advertisements and Spam being report-able?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...es-*MUST-READ*
    (constantly advertising a religion and spamming with threads)
    Why are you so offended by the gospel? is it because your an atheist? Why dont you try talking to me about it?

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Rachyl what happened to you we used to have so much fun playing the mod, I would protect you, you would thank me... Sometimes I would lynch you and then laugh about it, now you are just consumed =(
    Im separating the goats from the sheep. Im putting the goats on the left side, and the sheep on the right

13. ISO #13
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you will make people christians by that
    lol i want to convert people to christianity too

actually nah sry
    You wont be making fun of me once you see the Son of Man, coming in the clouds with great power and great glory

14. ISO #14

The issue with these threads is that you attempt to act as god's pastor and then make a complete 180 and bring people down and cause trouble, call people retards etc.

Focus on yourself. God might be your savior but he is not you. You need to take time and focus on yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #15
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you will make people christians by that
    lol i want to convert people to christianity too

actually nah sry
    The wicked plots against the righteous and gnashes his teeth at him, but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming. Psalm 27:12-13

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The issue with these threads is that you attempt to act as god's pastor and then make a complete 180 and bring people down and cause trouble, call people retards etc.

Focus on yourself. God might be your savior but he is not you. You need to take time and focus on yourself.
    When did i ever call anyone a retard? and I never said i was a pastor. I am called by God to evangelize to sinners. Dont tell me how i should minister to people

17. ISO #17

When did i ever call anyone a retard? and I never said i was a pastor. I am called by God to evangelize to sinners. Dont tell me how i should minister to people

18. ISO #18

cough cough
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #19
    Rachyl

You got exactly what you deserved. Justice was done. There was probably a reason why I called you a reprobate because you were probably working for Satan. Now get off of my thread and stop trying to hinder the gospel!

20. ISO #20

I fully understand your decision to follow religion and I support it. I believe that there is a higher power of some sort but there is not enough evidence to know which one it is. All cohesive arguments for the proof of God could also be applied to any other religion.

The issue here lies in the fact that your spamming of multiple threads over the course of 3 days actually begins to fall under the issue of site rules. You could easily just consolidate these 3 threads into one.

21. ISO #21

You got exactly what you deserved. Justice was done. There was probably a reason why I called you a reprobate because you were probably working for Satan. Now get off of my thread and stop trying to hinder the gospel!
    So you're not going to address the fact that you literally called me a retard? You'd rather just shove it under the rug and call me a satanist and move on?

I ain't blaming you for the reprobate comment. Whatever, I don't care about that.

You asked me to show you when you called someone a retard. You literally called me a retard. I posted it in the picture. Don't cherry pick.

22. ISO #22
    Rachyl

I fully understand your decision to follow religion and I support it. I believe that there is a higher power of some sort but there is not enough evidence to know which one it is. All cohesive arguments for the proof of God could also be applied to any other religion.

The issue here lies in the fact that your spamming of multiple threads over the course of 3 days actually begins to fall under the issue of site rules. You could easily just consolidate these 3 threads into one.
    Stop trying to hide behind your stupid site rules as an excuse to ban me, its pathetic. "Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,"

23. ISO #23

Stop trying to hide behind your stupid site rules as an excuse to ban me, its pathetic. "Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,"
    The bible is your set of "rules". The site rules are our bible.

Also see: Proverbs 6:16-19
    I'll let you look that one up. Proverbs 6:19 is especially applicable here.

24. ISO #24
    Rachyl

lol @ false witness. I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ i aint no false witness. if anyones false its you. you are of your father the devil. AND I HAVE RIGHTEOUS ANGER TOWARDS EVIL. AND YOU ARE EVIL. YOU TRY TO STOP MY MESSAGE AND YOU MAKE WAR WITH ME WITH THE SWORD. THE ENEMIES OF GOD WILL BE DESTROYED. SO YOU BETTER GET RIGHT

25. ISO #25
    Rachyl

And dont try to use the bible against me you stupid atheist! you have no power here. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! are you without sin? are you claiming sinless perfection? I can easily rebuke you as a child of God

26. ISO #26
    Rachyl

YOU STUPID BLIND FOOL! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOUR NOTHING BUT A SHOW OFF! YOU VIPER, YOU SNAKE! YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN TO SINNERS BY COMING UP AGAINST ME! GET BEHIND ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STEALTHBOMBER? YOU PICKED THE WRONG THREAD TO COME TO. YOU ARE A STUPID RETARD INDEED. AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPROVED AND EXPOSED NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I HAVE YOU REMOVED! IN JESUS NAME DEPART!

27. ISO #27

Proverbs 6:16-19 New International Version (NIV)
    16 There are six things the Lord hates,
    seven that are detestable to him:
    17 haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,
    hands that shed innocent blood,
    18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
    feet that are quick to rush into evil,
    19 a false witness who pours out lies
    and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Seems Rachyl got tilted.

You can't go straight from "become christian" mode to "if you touch my bible one more time i will shove my boot so far up your ass your dentist will ask you about why there's leather in your mouth" mode like that. It really doesn't help your point.

I'm done here, that's the best this thread is going to get.

28. ISO #28
    Rachyl

17 haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,

Seems Rachyl got tilted.

You can't go straight from "become christian" mode to "if you touch my bible one more time i will shove my boot so far up your ass your dentist will ask you about why there's leather in your mouth" mode like that. It really doesn't help your point.

Your done im finished rebuking you stupid idiot. ive proved that your in your sins. Now leave my thread and go back to Satan. asswipe!

29. ISO #29
    Rachyl

17 haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,

Seems Rachyl got tilted.

Exodus 20:16 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. now get out of here you stupid retard!

30. ISO #30
    Rachyl

17 haughty eyes,
    a lying tongue,

Seems Rachyl got tilted.

YOU STARTED THE CONFLICT THE VERSE APPLIES TO YOU NOT ME, LMAO YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOUR SO REPROBATE THAT YOU HAVE NO HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU. GET SAVED!

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Why are you so offended by the gospel? is it because your an atheist? Why dont you try talking to me about it?
    Don't get Apo wrong, they aren't offended. but repeating the same thread over and over regarding cultural hot and sensitive topics is a bit much. Personally, Apo has nothing against your religion, just god itself (hence not atheist, just slavery liberating).

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

33. ISO #33
    Rachyl

Don't get Apo wrong, they aren't offended. but repeating the same thread over and over regarding cultural hot and sensitive topics is a bit much. Personally, Apo has nothing against your religion, just god itself (hence not atheist, just slavery liberating).
    Do you believe in God apo?

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Rachyl

Apo doesn't disbelieve.
    awwwwh Apo, God loves you! he wants you to believe in Jesus that he died for your sins! the bible says, for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. please trust in him!

36. ISO #36

Apo doesn't like these conversations because they bring up facts of ignorance. Anything Apo will say will cause anger to the party of opposite opinions, so they will apologize now. Yet....they'll say them anyways, as that's what seems to be desired.

God, this omnipotent being. It demands worship. Acceptance. Acknowledgement. At least that how it seems to in most monotheistic cults.
    Isn't that the same thing as a tyrant? And what she getting out of all these souls that bow down to her?
    Apo's belief is to stand up for humanity and bring down this injustice.

Off the deep end time~

Guess you never pondered the idea that your god is playing you for a fool, when in fact the devil is what helped humans write the bible to get them to worship the devil instead. In due time, the god that you thought you worshiped could have died years ago, yet no one would ever know. All this time the devil is ruling over us and that is why the earth has become a hell.

The gospel, the bible, all of this is human created or at least translated. Your own religion does state that god didn't actually make these things. How do you know what is truth? Trust? or Faith. Faith is the answer, yet Faith is a perspective. Everyone's Faith is different because everyone is different. People just begin to accept what is the widely known, the 'norm', because it is safe. Then it just becomes right and no one else is allowed to think for themselves.
    Last edited by Apocist; October 5th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

37. ISO #37
    Rachyl

Apo doesn't like these conversations because they bring up facts of ignorance. Anything Apo will say will cause anger to the party of opposite opinions, so they will apologize now. Yet....they'll say them anyways, as that's what seems to be desired.

God, this omnipotent being. It demands worship. Acceptance. Acknowledgement. At least that how it seems to in most monotheistic cults.
    Isn't that the same thing as a tyrant? And what she getting out of all these souls that bow down to her?
    Apo's belief is to stand up for humanity and bring down this injustice.

Off the deep end time~

Guess you never pondered the idea that your god is playing you for a fool, when in fact the devil is what helped humans write the bible to get them to worship the devil instead. In due time, the god that you thought you worshiped could have died years ago, yet no one would ever know. All this time the devil is ruling over us and that is why the earth has become a hell.

The gospel, the bible, all of this is human created or at least translated. Your own religion does state that god didn't actually make these things. How do you know what is truth? Trust? or Faith. Faith is the answer, yet Faith is a perspective. Everyone's Faith is different because everyone is different. People just begin to accept what is the widely known, the 'norm', because it is safe. Then it just becomes right and no one else is allowed to think for themselves.
    First of all, 2 Timothy 3:16 says: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. Our God demands worship because he alone is worthy to be worshipped. orship is “to give honor, homage, reverence, respect, adoration, praise, or glory to a superior being.” God demands worship because He and He alone is worthy of it. He is the only being that truly deserves worship. He requests that we acknowledge His greatness, His power, and His glory. Revelation 4:11 says, “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.” God created us, and He will not be usurped. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me” (Exodus 20:3-5). We must understand that God’s jealousy is not the sinful envy that we experience, born out of pride. It is a holy and righteous jealousy that cannot allow the glory due only to Him to be given to another.
    God expects us to worship Him as an expression of reverence and thanksgiving to Him. But God also expects us to be obedient to Him. He wants not only for us to love Him; He wants us to act justly toward each other, to show love and compassion to others. In this way, we present ourselves to Him as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to Him. This glorifies God and is our “reasonable service” (Romans 12:1). When we worship with an obedient heart and an open and repentant spirit, God is glorified, Christians are purified, the church is edified, and the lost are evangelized. These are all the elements of true worship.
    God also desires that we worship Him because our eternal destiny depends on our worship of the true and living God. Philippians 3:3 describes the true church, the body of believers in Jesus Christ whose eternal destiny is heaven. “For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.” In other words, the church is uniquely identified as God’s people, but not through physical circumcision. The church is made up of those who worship God in their spirit rejoicing in Christ, and not trusting in themselves for salvation. Those who do not worship the true and living God are none of His, and their eternal destiny is hell. But the true worshippers are identified by their worship of God, and their eternal home is with the God they worship and adore.
    God demands, seeks, and requests our worship because He deserves it, because it is the nature of a Christian to worship Him, and because our eternal destiny depends upon it. That is the theme of redemptive history: to worship the true, living, and glorious God.

38. ISO #38

Ive gotten messages from you guys saying that I should stop preaching, well, im not going to stop. I am going to continue to spread the Gospel just like the bible tells me and commands me to do.
    Matthew Chapter 10

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
    9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
    10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
    11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
    12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
    13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
    14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Nope, you're actually doing the opposite of what Jesus commanded.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

First of all, 2 Timothy 3:16 says: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
    Ummm... Not sure if you didn't read what Apo posted or not but... how come you trust Timothy so much. What if someone else spoke of another scripture that was 'God-breathed'? How much more acceptable is Timothy over others and why?

And whose not to say that Timothy was fooled and led astray?

41. ISO #41

Ummm... Not sure if you didn't read what Apo posted or not but... how come you trust Timothy so much. What if someone else spoke of another scripture that was 'God-breathed'? How much more acceptable is Timothy over others and why?

And whose not to say that Timothy was fooled and led astray?
    Why deal in hypotheticals? When several prophets have written similar stories at the same time from different lands, how can you suggest its untrue?

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why deal in hypotheticals? When several prophets have written similar stories at the same time from different lands, how can you suggest its untrue?
    And whose to say that those prophets are not just speaking the word of satan, knowing or unknowingly?

43. ISO #43

In the end, you are just trusting everything coming from a person as well. Whether or not that they actually got these thoughts from some being or deity outside our reach, everyone shouldn't just foolishly accept extravagant claims.

44. ISO #44

And whose to say that those prophets are not just speaking the word of satan, knowing or unknowingly?
    Simpler to say you're speaking the word of Satan

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Simpler to say you're speaking the word of Satan
    Exactly. Don't blindly follow satanism if it scares you.

48. ISO #48

When you follow the light of god for a sufficient length of time, you begin to intrinsically understand that the bible really is the purest (or at least, purest possible in physical form) word of god. I can't speak on behalf of people of other faiths who report to have similar feelings. Though, I do believe there are many different paths to heaven, and god may be speaking to them with a different set of clothes.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    When you follow the light of god for a sufficient length of time, you begin to intrinsically understand that the bible really is the purest (or at least, purest possible in physical form) word of god. I can't speak on behalf of people of other faiths who report to have similar feelings. Though, I do believe there are many different paths to heaven, and god may be speaking to them with a different set of clothes.
    Wonderful biblical quotes such as

Song of Songs 2:14-15
    My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely. Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom.

Song of Songs 4:5
    Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.

Song of Songs 7:7-8
    Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.” May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples,

Truly the word of god.

The fundamental issue of using religious texts as a proof base in my opinion is that they were written by men.

Also see:
    Romans 2:1
    You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
    @Rachyl
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 7th, 2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: added one

50. ISO #50

Wonderful biblical quotes such as

Song of Songs 2:14-15
    My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely. Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom.

Song of Songs 4:5
    Your breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.

Song of Songs 7:7-8
    Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.” May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples,

Truly the word of god.

The fundamental issue of using religious texts as a proof base in my opinion is that they were written by men.

Also see:
    Romans 2:1
    You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
    @Rachyl
    I can't believe out of all the controversial parts of the bible, you'd pick that?! What is even wrong with that? That's Solomon describing his beloved wife. >.<

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Members who have read this thread: 1