S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 117
Register

User Tag List

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117
Results 2,321 to 2,326 of 2326

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Am I seriously getting all that blame for that POSSIBLE mislynch? Do not want to say anything, but aamirus may have easily been Infiltrator or Grand Wizard. She never claimed having RB'd anybody and she DIDNT EVEN LEAVE A LAST WILL.

Even if she knew she could have been the lynch. I find it quite suspicious, don't you think?
    I actually did have a lw that naz didn't post, but it was a day outdated
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Iím studying for a midterm which starts in an hour and probably takes me until EOD so if you want to lynch me go ahead, I donít have time to argue
    I got an 87 and I blame you people for me not getting an A

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @Magoroth -- and I did quit the game b/c I didn't like that you called me a faggot behind my back in a chat I didn't have access too. I mean if you're going to homophobic garbage, at least have the balls to say it to me. Don't hide behind your daddy distorted who just talks shit and then bans people because he can't handle anyone challenging him.

I just think it's poetic justice that you were so focused that I could actually be upset about you saying something so fucking offensive about me, and not even have decency to apologize. I mean I guess you'll never know what discrimination looks like, especially when you're a gay man, and have been called a faggot while someone spit on you, or people jumped you? I guess you'll never understand how hurtful those words could be to me as they are associated with things that happened to me IRL. But that's cool.

I was still fired up from the game that had just ended. Normally your words wouldn't have bothered me SO much, but I just knew I couldn't continue to play with you at that moment in time b/c I was so angry at you. But eh whatever, shitty people will be shitty, amiright?
    bruh Distorted, Mag, and Blink all referenced you before voting me there at the end, that was lame af. Makes it feel like I wasted my time replacing you

Let's not forget this gem

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Let's not forget this gem

LOL xD

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?