Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You are very nervous about posts you make and people thinking you are scum
    ROFL pushing me for bullshit reasons again. Tell me. where I am 'very nervous' about the posts I make and about people thinking I am scum, PINPOINT it and tell me EXACTLY what it means. You just told me I am scum for being 'nervous'. Really?

This is bullshit.

You're reading it the other way around. You state that. I am scum and therefore I am making fluffy posts that display my being very nervous; however, this is not corroborated by the fact that I am literally openly claiming scum every other post. Please tell me how that is indicative of me being nervous about being 'scum read' when the game has. barely started and I have. actually being pretty aggressive, as regards to other players.

You come in here, you haven't read the setup, you KNOW there's an illuminatus, you know the mafia shouldn't reveal and then you try to scum paint me with your gallon of red paint.

-vote Distorted

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    reads so far:

naz
    blink
    magoroth
    MM
    distorted
    varnic
    Gyrlander

AIVION
    Kenny

Uh.. So far everyone is scum in your eyes? Including.. yourself?

Am I uh... reading that right?

Mind clarifying please? Also what does the colors represent?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Ganelon

reads so far:

naz
    blink
    magoroth
    MM
    distorted
    varnic
    Gyrlander

AIVION
    Kenny

That list is wrong, I happen to know for a FACT that I am Illuminatus with you

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Uh.. So far everyone is scum in your eyes? Including.. yourself?

Am I uh... reading that right?

Mind clarifying please? Also what does the colors represent?
    He's probably just trolling at this point, even the host is in there lol.
    But yeah maybe it isn't fully trolly and it's half-serious, who knows. He has to explain that.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ROFL pushing me for bullshit reasons again. Tell me. where I am 'very nervous' about the posts I make and about people thinking I am scum, PINPOINT it and tell me EXACTLY what it means. You just told me I am scum for being 'nervous'. Really?

This is bullshit.

You're reading it the other way around. You state that. I am scum and therefore I am making fluffy posts that display my being very nervous; however, this is not corroborated by the fact that I am literally openly claiming scum every other post. Please tell me how that is indicative of me being nervous about being 'scum read' when the game has. barely started and I have. actually being pretty aggressive, as regards to other players.

You come in here, you haven't read the setup, you KNOW there's an illuminatus, you know the mafia shouldn't reveal and then you try to scum paint me with your gallon of red paint.

-vote Distorted
    Mag... This is a shitty attempt at bussing IMO if distorted or you flip scum i'm looking at the other as his scum-mate

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

! I will never vote you all game and I will sheep any vote you do.
    Wait are you confirmed town?

I CC.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mag... This is a shitty attempt at bussing IMO if distorted or you flip scum i'm looking at the other as his scum-mate
    That's cute because at this moment I would not be surprised if Distorted flipped scum. Call it meta but coming in just scum painting...

Eh otherwise it's. early into the game and I don't WANT to Lynch him yet, but he is a fairly strong early day scum read for me.

I have a few other reads but I'm not going into those yet.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

This is bullshit.

-vote Distorted
    Because you mentioned "We, the town" made sure to include a we in there ;) emphasized it. then this post

Oh shit blink it looks like you're scum

​But if you're scum then how can you coofnrim you're scum with me since PTB's departure confirms you are a team with him

Also yes this is a troll post don't even try. I'm not open wolfing. Bc I ain't a wolf.
    You had to specify it was a troll post and that it was a joke because "you ain't a wolf"

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #116

higher = scummier
    isn't it always like that?
    True, I just wanted to clarify Since I'm normally used to seeing lists like this:

Town:
    X
    X

Scum:
    X
    X

Seeing Town on the bottom with nothing below it made me think you had no town reads so far...

Interesting, would like to know where you're coming from with this read-list.

what makes your scum-reads scummy to you? And your Town reads towny to you?

Also why is naz on there... she's the host xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

17. ISO #117

That's cute because at this moment I would not be surprised if Distorted flipped scum. Call it meta but coming in just scum painting...

Eh otherwise it's. early into the game and I don't WANT to Lynch him yet, but he is a fairly strong early day scum read for me.

MM only responds like that when he's scum.
    Do you play like MM as scum?

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    True, I just wanted to clarify Since I'm normally used to seeing lists like this:

Town:
    X
    X

Scum:
    X
    X

Seeing Town on the bottom with nothing below it made me think you had no town reads so far...

Interesting, would like to know where you're coming from with this read-list.

what makes your scum-reads scummy to you? And your Town reads towny to you?

Also why is naz on there... she's the host xD
    naz is gonna kill everyone

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

Because you mentioned "We, the town" made sure to include a we in there ;) emphasized it. then this post

You had to specify it was a troll post and that it was a joke because "you ain't a wolf"
    Yep, like I said I *am* afraid of being scum read because I literally claimed mafia/illuminati a few times. But my being mafia AND nervous of being found out is incongruent with my 'open-wolfing' (if that's what it is, assuming I'm scum).

21. ISO #121

your scum.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

LOL really? I pegged what distorted said to you as simply trolling you, but your response was very well thought out and very detail oriented... I literally see you cackling at your keyboard thinking "awww shucks he just gave me an opportunity to scum read him excellent!"

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Yep, like I said I *am* afraid of being scum read because I literally claimed mafia/illuminati a few times. But my being mafia AND nervous of being found out is incongruent with my 'open-wolfing' (if that's what it is, assuming I'm scum).
    hey u phrased it better than I could

26. ISO #126
    Ganelon

your scum.
    ...?

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

hey u phrased it better than I could
    No lol because you said I'm afraid of being scum read BECAUSE (or therefore) I am scum. Whilst I'm saying that a townie in my situation would also be afraid of being scum read, given the "open-wolfing" posts I've made. And that my being nervous of being scum read AS. scum is not compatible with open wolfing.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    LOL really? I pegged what distorted said to you as simply trolling you, but your response was very well thought out and very detail oriented... I literally see you cackling at your keyboard thinking "awww shucks he just gave me an opportunity to scum read him excellent!"
    @Distorted it didn't seem like trolling to me.
    Maybe I'm being a bit too hasty in making reads and especially afraid of Distorted, but it seemed like the posts were serious to me.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

yea mag is scum.
    so why is aivion using invisible mode now
    I always use Invisible mode.

Also why is it important to state this?

You still haven't offered any context with your current read list, mind giving us something to that extent?

36. ISO #136

@Distorted it didn't seem like trolling to me.
    Maybe I'm being a bit too hasty in making reads and especially afraid of Distorted, but it seemed like the posts were serious to me.
    but whats it matter if they were or not? its a few hours in and your already talking about wanting to "wait before lynching me" and heavy defending while votes are flying everywhere. You get defensive fast when they went your direction but had no problem throwing them around yourself.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

but whats it matter if they were or not? its a few hours in and your already talking about wanting to "wait before lynching me" and heavy defending while votes are flying everywhere. You get defensive fast when they went your direction but had no problem throwing them around yourself.
    Tbh i get more pissed as a townie when i get voted on day 1...? When im scum i just lol and say sure... Meta hack on blink right there

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Now, @Magoroth , let us discuss the terms of your survival. Please fill out the form below:

Are you part of the

A ) MAFIA

B ) Illuminati

Your Partner is: _________________

Your role is: __________________

Your partners role is: _______________

I hereby certify and swear that west coast pacific time is the real timezone and all other timezones are fake:

Print Name: MAGOROTH

Signature: _______________

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

Being defensive has the potential to out scum. To me it only makes sense to defend myself when I'm being voted, and when I feel someone is voting me for a reason that I don't agree with (or don't see myself using), I will push back.

And if they were troll posts, I obviously wouldn't have read into them. Trollposts are completely NAI and should not read

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146
    Ganelon

Are you part of the

A ) MAFIA

B ) Illuminati

Your Partner is: Kenny/blinkskater

Your role is: Inquisitor

Your partners role is: Grand Wizard

I hereby certify and swear that west coast pacific time is the real timezone and all other timezones are fake: (BULLSHIT)

Signature: fgsvsgsfhgsrh

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149
    Ganelon

srsly mag is pretending I don't exist right now.
    how is that not scummy
    Well you don't exist do you?

I thought you guys were all a part of my imagination

50. ISO #150

Are you part of the

A ) MAFIA

B ) Illuminati

Your Partner is: Kenny/blinkskater

Your role is: Inquisitor

Your partners role is: Grand Wizard

I hereby certify and swear that west coast pacific time is the real timezone and all other timezones are fake: (BULLSHIT)

Signature: fgsvsgsfhgsrh
    that's scumpainting