S-FM Illuminati Sign Ups
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

weed S-FM Illuminati Sign Ups

ILLUMiNΔTI???
    For 9 players
    Link to Setup

Please note I will be strict about the first rule in the setup rules because fuck you
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Rules:
    1. Inactives will be replaced. Missing a night action without telling me "perform no action" counts as inactivity, as does not posting in the first 36 hours of a day.
    SIGNS
    1. magoroth
    2. aivion
    3. gyrlander
    4. marshmallow marshall
    5. varnic
    6. blinkskater
    7. powersthatbe replaced by aamirus
    8. kenny
    9. distorted

Reserves
    1. my ass
    2. aamirus
    3. noctiz
    4. lenneth
    5. ratatoskr

Last edited by naz; October 4th, 2018 at 09:41 PM. Reason: i needed corn
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Illuminati Sign Ups

/sign

3. ISO #3

/sign

YES! Time to redeem myself!

This game will be in your memory @secondpassing !

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    /sign because AIVION is threatening me.
    LIES.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    /sign

YES! Time to redeem myself!

This game will be in your memory @secondpassing !
    YAY

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

@Magoroth @AIVION @Gyrlander @Marshmallow Marshall @Varnic @blinkskater @PowersThatBe @Kenny @Distorted

sign ups are full; let me know when is a good time for you to start the game/EoD of game, i know most of your time zones except @AIVION

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

^ otherwise i'm thinking about starting at tis time?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Magoroth @AIVION @Gyrlander @Marshmallow Marshall @Varnic @blinkskater @PowersThatBe @Kenny @Distorted

sign ups are full; let me know when is a good time for you to start the game/EoD of game, i know most of your time zones except @AIVION

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    start it when I get up, then end it when I go to bed. that seems like it would work well for everyone.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #16

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    I'm on EST.

This is a pretty good time to start for me, but if everyone else says otherwise I wouldn't care if it was changed.

17. ISO #17

Whenever.

Current game ends 6pm tonight eastern.

I have a 3 day weekend.

So whenever
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    NOW
    Low-key wouldn't be mad if you started it now too,

JS...

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I can start it in approximately 9 hours from this post if people want. I have an appointment at 4:30 Texas time not sure when I'll be out.

If 2 more people want I can start it (distorted, gyr, aiv already agreed, 2 more makes majority)

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

I can start it in approximately 9 hours from this post if people want. I have an appointment at 4:30 Texas time not sure when I'll be out.

If 2 more people want I can start it (distorted, gyr, aiv already agreed, 2 more makes majority)
    I agree.Might not be around for the first 24 much though. Got loads of stuff to sort out tomorrow.

24. ISO #24

My best time would be evening for americans that aren't west coast, and it seems games run better for most people when it happens
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

HMM. Since the game is already in the Ladder Queue, I believe another setup should be hosted. Gonna look into the workshop.

Edit: S-FM Let's Talk ?
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 4th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

27. ISO #27

/out
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29