Lets learn about Jesus together /Rachyls Thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Lets learn about Jesus together /Rachyls Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I already stated in a previous post, why I stated why i believe the bible is the Word of God, because it literally SAYS that it IS the word of GOD. and even if it didnt I would still believe in it. because I have come to the knowledge of the truth and the bible says For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. thats Hebrews 4:12. and those are just two scriptures I can use to back up my claim. There are many more, But i dont need to provide any more. My stance that the Bible is the word of God, is based on my level of Faith that I have in God, and i know that I have alot of faith. Probably more than anyone I know in this World. God has revealed himself to me countless times, i am a faithful Christian. And I always try to do what is right in the sight of THE LORD. Such as preaching the gospel to those that are wounded and bruised. As it is written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised
    But.... what if humans who wrote the Bible LIED? How do you know they didn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I literally wanted to ask that to Rachyl: How do you KNOW that the Bible is the word of God and not just a bunch of humans writing symbolic stuff in a book? I am not saying it is bad, I believe that the Bible is a good thing that should be looked at more those days, even though I am not Christian... but still, Gyrlander is kinda right there. It makes no sense, because lies exist. Yes, God doesn't lie, but humans do.

And Rachyl. If you are just going to say that everyone who tries to actually UNDERSTAND the Bible is a blasphemer and turn them away, how do you think people will see you? Well, most will dislike you because you turned them away while they were honestly trying to understand. If you're going to tell me that the only way to know that the Bible is the word of God is faith and because it says so...... well no, sorry, I do not buy that, and it might be (no offense meant here) the reason some Mafia players are disliking your play style: Lies exist.
    MM confirmed muslim

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM confirmed muslim
    Oh GOD no lol. It is the religion I disagree the most with xD I'd say I'm closer of Hindus than anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #55

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.