S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It's narrow minded people like this that are dividing our country up so badly.
    Narrow minded. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard from a trumpie. I have to laugh.

The country is united and the blue wave is coming .........
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?

gonna agree tho, blink gets mvp
    -vote blinkskater
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    gonna agree tho, blink gets mvp
    -vote blinkskater
    Blink played well... yet doomed the Town. If it wasn't for him literally JUMPING in my passive push on Distorted, I would have voted him, because he indeed overall played well. GG to you too by the way, you were kinda on spot and were very towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote AIVION
    Because he didn't mess up (nearly, I exist :P), he pushed the game foward, he was obvtown in my opinion. Well played Noctiz too.

And a special mention to Efe, who has scared me A LOT when he said I was addressing Distorted for being inactive but not him. He is actually the player who caught me the most in this game, even more than PTB who was mainly throwing discredits without looking at what they contained.
    i did what!? wtf i didnt even realize i did that my focus was on the scuminess of distorted and the negative buddying between you 2

you were just spewing bullshit all over the game and it was too much bullshit that you got scumread
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key