S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    xD I'm well aware. It's a habit when I find myself being a bit TOO mean, even in games, to apologize for it.

Still though. NoctiZ shared his two cents on why apparently Myself and Marshall's posts are Fluff, would you like to elaborate?
    Also if i feel you were truley being mean i'd have probally insulted you and we would have probally just went back and forth for a good hour with the insults, end result a warning from Mag and a few lols from the other players... Then we probally get some turd saying "you guys are not helping the game" MM.... And i would instantly scumread him even harder lol

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also if i feel you were truley being mean i'd have probally insulted you and we would have probally just went back and forth for a good hour with the insults, end result a warning from Mag and a few lols from the other players... Then we probally get some turd saying "you guys are not helping the game" MM.... And i would instantly scumread him even harder lol
    xD You may not be wrong here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    ALSO

STATING

THAT

MY

READS

CAME

OUT

OF

NOWHERE

IS

INSULTING

TO

MY

INTELLIGENCE

CLEARLY

I

PICKED

UP

ON

SOMETHING

OF

VALUE

LOOK AT THE NOTES. IT'S ALL IN THE NOTES.
    Oh.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to insult your intelligence dude.

Alright, I'll go back and reread a bit and see if I can't put the dots together.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #304

Would you like to start putting in your two cents on why you feel the way you do on your read list? And why you're saying myself and Marshall are "Super super Scummy"?
    I will only do this because I RESPECT you enough, to show you, the errors of your ways.

1. My gut more than anything points this to this. My gut has rarely failed me.

2. Your approach to this has been misleading. You spend a lot of time "contributing" but not really saying anything important. Most of your contributions are restatements / general no contextual arguments that lead the reader nowhere.

3. Your interactions with MM seem so plastic and forced.

4. I know how smart and deceiving you can be. Remember how much of the MOD we've played together? How MUCH TIME we've spent together? I know you my little AVIAN friend :P

5. MM is obvious when he's scum.

6. I laid a trap.

7. The trap was look to see who spends the most time trying to paint me as scum or to discredit me the most.

8. TWO for the price of one, it seems.

9. Basically, you're either scum or MM is scum painting you. There's no way he's not scum. All of his posts are weak. He doesn't do ANY scum hunting, he just does scum painting and pushing people to be evil based on their interactions.

10. CAN i be lynched now?

11. TOWN have no reason to not lynch me, scum don't want me lynched because it'll only confirm what I'm saying once I flip.

So an actual good scum strat would to be to lynch me. Therefore buying town credit and getting lynched the next day.

Who wants me to lynch now? Noctiz? HMM.

could the true scum team be blink *buddying me* *he never does* and noctiz (siding with me, leading my train, then buying the credit)

WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

DISCUSS.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

NO stop. YOU remember how much you wanted me to be town in the game where I told everyone one mason was impossible and you believed me? STOP, go back to trusting your gut. He's scum. He's so so so so so scummy.

Or hes town and mm is scum painting him.
    When have I ever stated I believed he was scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    All I'm gonna respond here due to me leaving is that we could still get those reads from him if we removed lots of what he wrote. It's just a lot of fluff.
    Those reads are however detailed. It is what makes them trustable or untrustable, it is what makes someone obvious town or very scummy. And right now, it is what makes AIVION obvtown to me. His reads are similar to mines, that also helps lol. YES, of course that if I say "Blink is scum because he's trolling.", I did say that Blink was scum, and I gave a justification. But it's not ENOUGH. A good town would ask me to elaborate because it is incomplete. Never let a thought incomplete. It is what AIVION did. Therefore, it is NOT fluff. I am not saying that nothing could have been cut to have the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of information, but it's really far from 90% lol. It's like 10%.

I think that there are two schools about it on Mafia. One says don't post/detail too much because it's annoying, the other says post and detail as much as you can (with no spam/fluff intent). I am from that 2nd one, and it seems AIVION is too. Sadly this school does not rule the site's meta...

Speaking about incomplete thoughts, I didn't hear a single reason to scumread me, but the general consensus is that I'm scum? Do you know what it looks like?

S C U M P A I N T I N G
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Those reads are however detailed. It is what makes them trustable or untrustable, it is what makes someone obvious town or very scummy. And right now, it is what makes AIVION obvtown to me. His reads are similar to mines, that also helps lol. YES, of course that if I say "Blink is scum because he's trolling.", I did say that Blink was scum, and I gave a justification. But it's not ENOUGH. A good town would ask me to elaborate because it is incomplete. Never let a thought incomplete. It is what AIVION did. Therefore, it is NOT fluff. I am not saying that nothing could have been cut to have the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of information, but it's really far from 90% lol. It's like 10%.

I think that there are two schools about it on Mafia. One says don't post/detail too much because it's annoying, the other says post and detail as much as you can (with no spam/fluff intent). I am from that 2nd one, and it seems AIVION is too. Sadly this school does not rule the site's meta...

Speaking about incomplete thoughts, I didn't hear a single reason to scumread me, but the general consensus is that I'm scum? Do you know what it looks like?

S C U M P A I N T I N G
    ANYONE EVER NOTICE HOW AFTER I INTRODUCE A WORD, MM STARTS USING IT AND RUNNING WITH IT.

11. ISO #311

I will only do this because I RESPECT you enough, to show you, the errors of your ways.

2. Your approach to this has been misleading. You spend a lot of time "contributing" but not really saying anything important. Most of your contributions are restatements / general no contextual arguments that lead the reader nowhere.

4. I know how smart and deceiving you can be. Remember how much of the MOD we've played together? How MUCH TIME we've spent together? I know you my little AVIAN friend :P

6. I laid a trap.

7. The trap was look to see who spends the most time trying to paint me as scum or to discredit me the most.

9. Basically, you're either scum or MM is scum painting you. There's no way he's not scum. All of his posts are weak. He doesn't do ANY scum hunting, he just does scum painting and pushing people to be evil based on their interactions.

11. TOWN have no reason to not lynch me, scum don't want me lynched because it'll only confirm what I'm saying once I flip.

So an actual good scum strat would to be to lynch me. Therefore buying town credit and getting lynched the next day.

could the true scum team be blink *buddying me* *he never does* and noctiz (siding with me, leading my train, then buying the credit)

WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

DISCUSS.
    Yes the world revolves around ptb everyone plays this game with him in mind and A is A because ptb says so.

12. ISO #312

Also MM you cant get me banned, bye boy. To even bring that up. LOL.
    Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #313

Yes the world revolves around ptb everyone plays this game with him in mind and A is A because ptb says so.
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.

14. ISO #314

Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    GOD

YOU

ARE

SO

DUMB

IT

H
    U
    R
    T
    S

17. ISO #317

@AIVION see this post justifies what i said =P

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

If i was ptbs ally id be trying to lynch him..... I just broke your post GG

20. ISO #320

All aboard the efe train choo chooo!
    That came out of nowhere. You see, this is when some "fluff", as you guys say, would be kinda nice.

21. ISO #321

No you wouldn't have to... others would because they would think you can't be scum together.... Plus the exact same thing goes for me and AIVION. It is invalid, yes, but it proves that your reasoning is not honest.

22. ISO #322

It’s literally just a sarcastic shitpost.

You’re scumpainting him for a post which doesn’t make him scummy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Stop, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SMRT

He's actually scum. But whatever.

25. ISO #325

6. I laid a trap.

WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

DISCUSS.
    I also read your other post that discusses your other views on your read list, And I see. Again, Didn't mean to say your reads were based off of nothing, I didn't exactly notice your post xD.

1.) I can understand gut feelings... but you should know my viewpoints on that in this setup by now.

2.) Wait... "Restatements"? I was really the only one talking of generalized strategy and such in the beginning. How was that "Restating" anything? From who? Unless you mean my more recent content. If so, I'll have to reread what I said and see if I can get the reference.

3.) Not forced, It's just ironic that we both sort of share the same thought process here. xD

4.) I do indeed, my friend. You know how good I can be as a jester... So you have your WIFOM reasons. I can understand. But please realize if I actually rolled Jester, I'd have a TOTALLY different play style... you should know what I mean. Come on now.

5.) I guess I don't know that? They seem town to me.

6.) A Trap? Oh snap.

7.) Well, I mean... You were being SUPER eager to getting lynched. You'll have to pardon me If I saw that as a bit too "forced" to be town (at the time, however).

8.) Best deals bby.

9.) I'd like to know how I'm being scum painted by Marshall when all we've done is basically understand each other this whole time? Lol.

10.) Maybe... I'm starting to slowly think either you or Stealth should be today's lynch.

11.) Good point, at least on the flip part if you do flip town.

That's a possibility and not out of the question. I'm still convinced that blink is scum, so looking into it a bit more would be more ideal.

Thank you for sharing, senpai, I understand more now because of you! Knowledge is powah.

26. ISO #326

@AIVION see this post justifies what i said =P
    Ah, I see! :P

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

-vote Powersthatbe

29. ISO #329

No you wouldn't have to... others would because they would think you can't be scum together.... Plus the exact same thing goes for me and AIVION. It is invalid, yes, but it proves that your reasoning is not honest.
    It proves nothing i just literally told you if we were scum allys we wouldnt be "buddying" as ur trying to paint we would be at each othera throats trying to lynch each other

30. ISO #330

YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME
    Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?

31. ISO #331

It proves nothing i just literally told you if we were scum allys we wouldnt be "buddying" as ur trying to paint we would be at each othera throats trying to lynch each other
    No you wouldn't be going at each other's throats since you gotta lynch YOUR FUCKING TOWN READS in this game. NOT your scumreads.

32. ISO #332

I also read your other post that discusses your other views on your read list, And I see. Again, Didn't mean to say your reads were based off of nothing, I didn't exactly notice your post xD.

1.) I can understand gut feelings... but you should know my viewpoints on that in this setup by now.

2.) Wait... "Restatements"? I was really the only one talking of generalized strategy and such in the beginning. How was that "Restating" anything? From who? Unless you mean my more recent content. If so, I'll have to reread what I said and see if I can get the reference.

3.) Not forced, It's just ironic that we both sort of share the same thought process here. xD

4.) I do indeed, my friend. You know how good I can be as a jester... So you have your WIFOM reasons. I can understand. But please realize if I actually rolled Jester, I'd have a TOTALLY different play style... you should know what I mean. Come on now.

5.) I guess I don't know that? They seem town to me.

6.) A Trap? Oh snap.

7.) Well, I mean... You were being SUPER eager to getting lynched. You'll have to pardon me If I saw that as a bit too "forced" to be town (at the time, however).

8.) Best deals bby.

9.) I'd like to know how I'm being scum painted by Marshall when all we've done is basically understand each other this whole time? Lol.

10.) Maybe... I'm starting to slowly think either you or Stealth should be today's lynch.

11.) Good point, at least on the flip part if you do flip town.

That's a possibility and not out of the question. I'm still convinced that blink is scum, so looking into it a bit more would be more ideal.

Thank you for sharing, senpai, I understand more now because of you! Knowledge is powah.

The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.

Sorry my love.

X marks the scumspot.

33. ISO #333

-vote Powersthatbe
    I feel like the best lynches today are either:

PowersthatBe
    Stealth
    OR NoctiZ

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It’s literally just a sarcastic shitpost.

You’re scumpainting him for a post which doesn’t make him scummy at all.
    Nope here he just shows that it was not sarcastic @Stealthbomber16

35. ISO #335

The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.

Sorry my love.

X marks the scumspot.
    You can view it that way if you want, lol. I guess there's a bit of apologetic tones, it doesn't help that I Felt like I pissed you off earlier. But everything else is genuine.

36. ISO #336

Sorry my love.

X marks the scumspot.
    You realize that AIVION + MM team makes 0 0 0 0 0 0000 0 0000 0000 0 0 0 sense, right?

37. ISO #337

Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?
    The only way, your feelings don't get hurt is if you lynch me.

But you wont, because you want me to be your scumpainted target so you can try to get lynched.

Also, I like how you think that. But it's funny, because, well.............................................. .........................nevermind.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

This is your first post i agree with i'm on team MM (i still will NOT lynch him tho)

40. ISO #340

You can view it that way if you want, lol. I guess there's a bit of apologetic tones, it doesn't help that I Felt like I pissed you off earlier. But everything else is genuine.
    NEVER

you will NEVER piss me off

ride or die

COVENANT OF THE LIGHT SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E (inside joke not explaining bye bitches)

@AIVION

41. ISO #341

You SAY you know how I act as scum in the mod, but do you really? Think back, I know you can do it.

42. ISO #342

And the "I'M ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION AWARD goes to..............." SB16

THE CROWD GOES WILD.

all 3 of them.
    Lol that's funny even if it's made to insult me

43. ISO #343

NEVER

you will NEVER piss me off

ride or die

COVENANT OF THE LIGHT SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E (inside joke not explaining bye bitches)

@AIVION
    Damn right boi! I miss those days honestly.

Alright noted, I shall throw that aside for the rest of the game.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

@everyone

MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

we needed a live set of people.

EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

he's weak minded and gullible.

Also a terrible terrible liar.

He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

The only way, your feelings don't get hurt is if you lynch me.

But you wont, because you want me to be your scumpainted target so you can try to get lynched.

Also, I like how you think that. But it's funny, because, well.............................................. .........................nevermind.
    Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.

And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...

48. ISO #348

Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.

And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCUMMY.

SO VERY FUCKING SCUMMY.

49. ISO #349

@everyone

MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

we needed a live set of people.

EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

he's weak minded and gullible.

Also a terrible terrible liar.

He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too
    Stop bashing my friend! Everytime you bash MM the more you move into my never gonna lynch you up...never gona make you die and dessert youuuuu

50. ISO #350

Members who have read this thread: 1