NoctiZ Town Cit./Jester
    Stealthbomber16 Town Cit./Jester
    Marshmallow Marshall Town Cit./Jester
    AIVION Town Cit./Jester
    PowersThatBe Town Cit./Jester

5 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Spoiler : Lore :

Awrigh', lads. We've reached our landing point by Dieppe and we need to deploy our first agent. However, we've just received intel from Circus that at least two German double agents can be found onboard. However, we still need to accomplish our mission, so we can't. just return home and send new agents.
    You'll need to decide amongst yourselves who. gets to stay. on the boat and who gets to complete missions.
    Godspeed, gents!

Link to Setup: S-FM: Lynch Fetish
    Last edited by ; September 30th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Man, My first FM game in years... Should be interesting.

-vote Powersthatbe

What's up old buddy?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Man, My first FM game in years... Should be interesting.

-vote Powersthatbe

What's up old buddy?
    Oh yes please

-vote PowersThatBe
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Uhh, so I guess we think PowersthatBe is town huh? Despite it being the beginning and him not having a single post?

-vote Unvote

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ur his scumate
    Or your are, since literally your first post so far is you just voting him and wanting him hammered.

xD

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I wanted to have a jolly good time when I signed up for this setup and, bless my lucky stars, my good friend PTB decided to join the very same game. Can't have this enjoyment end prematurely.

-unvote
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @AIVION except you, I love you forever.
    <3

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

NOW they're just going to keep me alive. I'm like a caged animal.
    It's funny how Both town and Scum want to be lynched, it's super chaotic...

...And I fucking love it

21. ISO #21

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

NOW they're just going to keep me alive. I'm like a caged animal.
    Dance, monkey, dance!
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Everyone act like a jester use rng to pick one to lynch = i win
    You realize that using RNG gives town a 41% chance to win this game, right? Acting like a jester also seems counter productive for town since, from what I read in the original Setup thread MattZed created, The town should be lynching their strongest town reads... not the other way around.

26. ISO #26

You realize that using RNG gives town a 41% chance to win this game, right? Acting like a jester also seems counter productive for town since, from what I read in the original Setup thread MattZed created, The town should be lynching their strongest town reads... not the other way around.
    Also technically we're all "Jesters" Anyway, so again, what is that really accomplishing?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #31

-vote avion
    either lynch me or you i really dont care i hardclaim townjester
    Your vote on me is the most towniest thing you've done so far. Also EVERYONE is gonna hardclaim Town Jester... again, your point?

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    In essence:

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    True, that is a possibility. OR another possibility is that Scum Jester's will act scummy as fuck in tangent to your line of thinking too, so it can go either way. I suppose this gamemode's setup is just true chaos in that retrospect. Trying to add logic is hard, and not adding logic and just RNGing lessen's the chance of town winning as well. Dunno, we'll see how the game plays out when everyone else puts in their two cents.

32. ISO #32

blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.

33. ISO #33

blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.
    xD I can tell. So far I feel like I'll never be voting him, EVER.

What do you think the best way to play this save is, PTB?

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

I say we go with our gut feeling. Mine atleast has never led me astray.
    Yea, I usually listen to my gut as well... but that also can imply a mid-level of RNG. I'm just afraid to RNG since I don't like those odds. But at the same time we still have to lynch since Tied votes are VERY detrimental to the town's health in this game.

36. ISO #36

Yea, I usually listen to my gut as well... but that also can imply a mid-level of RNG. I'm just afraid to RNG since I don't like those odds. But at the same time we still have to lynch since Tied votes are VERY detrimental to the town's health in this game.
    Unless your gut feeling is based off of your reads, but even still since this save is literally designed to fuck with us, can still imply RNG regardless.

37. ISO #37

In essence:

way to lay it all out for the scum doh.

Me thinks you're over willingness to dumb the game down might be jester trying to appear towny

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

way to lay it all out for the scum doh.

Me thinks you're over willingness to dumb the game down might be jester trying to appear towny
    It should be obvious for everyone from the get-go. All my post says is that logic takes a backseat here. Well, maybe less so if you can accurately gauge everyone's willingness and most importantly their skill at pretending. I barely know most people here to be able to judge accurately.
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #40

It should be obvious for everyone from the get-go. All my post says is that logic takes a backseat here. Well, maybe less so if you can accurately gauge everyone's willingness and most importantly their skill at pretending. I barely know most people here to be able to judge accurately.
    I would like to be lynched because the longer I am here, I cannot be held liable for my terrible behavior

41. ISO #41

I would like to be lynched because the longer I am here, I cannot be held liable for my terrible behavior
    Why would you sign up for a Day 5 game wanting to die on the very first one? Come on, take a seat, drink your complimentary piña colada and try to forget about the cold metal bars all around you.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #42

Figure out who is towny and then vote them. Avoid anyone you think is scum. Form a core voting block and lynch from there.
    Yea, Also apparently when the time comes down to it and we haven't decided on a lynch but have decent town reads, apparently there's a strategy we can do to avoid a possible jester lynch. Dunno if it'll work though, apparently it's mentioned in the Setup Thread.

Also I find it hard to read your willingness to be lynched, since everyone wants to be lynched. xD

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Why would you sign up for a Day 5 game wanting to die on the very first one? Come on, take a seat, drink your complimentary piña colada and try to forget about the cold metal bars all around you.
    I am gauruanteed good lynch for town. 1. because I'm two. 2. because I'm annoying. 3. because the longer I am here the less everyone enjoys themselves. 4. do the right thing, put this rabid dog down.

5. I could just be wifoming and trying to stay alive to win the game as town. 6. I could be wifoming at point 5 and really trying to get you to think I want to stay alive so you'll vote to lynch me. 7. REAL men would take the risk and lynch me . 8. 7 was also wifom, I guess.

Having fun yet?

45. ISO #45

Yea, Also apparently when the time comes down to it and we haven't decided on a lynch but have decent town reads, apparently there's a strategy we can do to avoid a possible jester lynch. Dunno if it'll work though, apparently it's mentioned in the Setup Thread.

Also I find it hard to read your willingness to be lynched, since everyone wants to be lynched. xD
    I want to be lynched because my lynch will be helpful to town. Pay attention who tries to take the focus off of me.

46. ISO #46

I want to be lynched because my lynch will be helpful to town. Pay attention who tries to take the focus off of me.
    Yea, player to player interactions will be the best possible way for us to read possible Scum Jester's, since they both know who each other are and more than likely will try to get their partner lynched off earlier on.

Also I don't understand your strategy, PTB. Your essentially saying that because you are annoying you should be the first to be lynched. Albeit we are all technically Jester's, it doesn't seem like a towny thing to do... even though we want to be lynched..

Scum wants to be lynched too, which derails my thought process in your strategy when I say it doesn't seem towny... but if you are towny your lynch is for the better of the town... but if you are not then it basically puts us on the losing path..

*Mind blown*

47. ISO #47

Yea, player to player interactions will be the best possible way for us to read possible Scum Jester's, since they both know who each other are and more than likely will try to get their partner lynched off earlier on.

Also I don't understand your strategy, PTB. Your essentially saying that because you are annoying you should be the first to be lynched. Albeit we are all technically Jester's, it doesn't seem like a towny thing to do... even though we want to be lynched..

Scum wants to be lynched too, which derails my thought process in your strategy when I say it doesn't seem towny... but if you are towny your lynch is for the better of the town... but if you are not then it basically puts us on the losing path..

*Mind blown*
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THINK ANYMORE!!!!

48. ISO #48

*Mind blown*
    So the best way to play is to not interact with anyone.

I claim myotismon.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So the best way to play is to not interact with anyone.

I claim myotismon.
    I love MattZed. He makes the best saves!

50. ISO #50

Members who have read this thread: 1