S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.

And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...
    While I agree in the beginning PTB felt scummy since he was just saying "lynch me lynch me you'll hate me if you do!" And that's it.

Now the day's getting older and he's posted his read list and thoughts. While I may of missed it, what else has he done so far (Aside from the interactions with you and some of the crazier things he's said in his posts) that would make him appear scummy to you?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    While I agree in the beginning PTB felt scummy since he was just saying "lynch me lynch me you'll hate me if you do!" And that's it.

Now the day's getting older and he's posted his read list and thoughts. While I may of missed it, what else has he done so far (Aside from the interactions with you and some of the crazier things he's said in his posts) that would make him appear scummy to you?
    I'll be rereading day 1 in it's entirety when tomorrow rolls around since I'm getting ready for sleep/work/more sleep, so excuse me if I miss anything of import so far.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @everyone

MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

we needed a live set of people.

EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

he's weak minded and gullible.

Also a terrible terrible liar.

He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too
    Yeah no. I love how I stated I was not going to go in petty arguments but then you are forcing me to do so because else people will only have your version......

So, yes, he was psion, a neutral role who can try to kill people. I then attacked him, and died because psion is stronger than a simple human. OR because I suck, it's as you wish :P anyway, I outed him and then he was killed by other people. The "bug testing" was more like "I want to exploit a glitch that will allow me to kill everyone before it is fixed", just saying.

I, of course, was NOT HAPPY of being dead, obviously, but I didn't rage and all. But PTB kept calling me stupid, moron, etc etc. And he often did that, he's just naming that one time because he can get something out of it: I was angry at him because he had killed me and my friend with a role that CAN side with good people and CAN side with noone.

Ever since then I did not troll PTB at all, out of just saying "Mesk > you" when he annoys me, it's not very mean but it's funny imo. I don't ever insult and spam ad hominems that much.... anyway. I'm not scum, and I'm a terrible scum, yes lmao I admit it. But this game, I am TOWN.

I will not go on explaining why I say that he used me to get rid of mesk and make himself a good reputation, because it'd take too much game time during which we can help town. But just search for the thread where PTB said he was coming back. I was kinda glad of it at the time, I thought he was a good guy... The only thing that ever hurt my feelings about PTB is when he broke my trust. Nothing more, so no, I am not still butthurt about the parasite game, it's just like when a Survivor decides to give the win to the town instead of you, the serial killer, when the Survivor is the Kingmaker. You're mad on the moment, but you don't hold a grudge on the guy ad vitam aeternam.

Thanks for reading my little novel xD now back to the game. I will go off soon by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I think you just got rick..... Dick rolled!!!!
    BLINK OMG LOL IS THAT SERIOUS?????? That would be SO EPIC LMAAOOAOAOAOAOOOOOOO
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

The insane about of WIFOM he's using. He's definetly trying to manipulate people. All those posts with 1: maybe im scum 2: maybe im town 3: maybe im with x 4: maybe im nothing etc etc, that's just confusing, useless and has absolutely NO town intent, at least not one I can see. Then, he says that you and me are a scum team, and I know that PTB is a clever, very clever person, and it is literally OBVIOUS that we cannot be scum together, whatever someone thinks about one of us. And yes, the lynch me lynch me was scummy, and it's not because some time passed that it's less scummy, it still stands.

9. ISO #359

Stop bashing my friend! Everytime you bash MM the more you move into my never gonna lynch you up...never gona make you die and dessert youuuuu
    Man idk if it is intentional, but you literally are mimicking someone the parasite discord. If you did, well you're a great spy lol and whatever just happened, it just made my day

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

You are wrong thats not how id play it lol
    Well, excuse me for not trusting you on those simple words, I guess... are you fucking TOWN... now I'm doubting

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    I wish he would get his poems

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Nope here he just shows that it was not sarcastic @Stealthbomber16
    No.

As someone who does this on the regular, he was just defending his sarcastic statement: doesn’t mean it’s not sarcastic. Just means he believes his point very sincerely.

This is actually very strictly NAI
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #365

Man idk if it is intentional, but you literally are mimicking someone the parasite discord. If you did, well you're a great spy lol and whatever just happened, it just made my day
    Haha i assurr you im no spy and ive never played parasite

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

No.

As someone who does this on the regular, he was just defending his sarcastic statement: doesn’t mean it’s not sarcastic. Just means he believes his point very sincerely.

This is actually very strictly NAI
    Okay... english speakers and their twisted minds o.O ♥

19. ISO #369

Now I'm going off for a bit. bye

20. ISO #370

Okay... english speakers and their twisted minds o.O ♥
    Yeah it’s a bit wonky.

Yes his post is sarcastic, but that doesn’t mean it’s a joke.

21. ISO #371

O well I'm back lol. This game is much, MUCH more interesting that what I'd have thought lmao. I am now unsure about Blink's alignment. That being said, I'm not lynching him today at all, unless the two choices are him and PTB, because I am CONVINCED that PTB is scum.

22. ISO #372

@Distorted @Efekannn02 Hey you two, stop watching the world burn and step in. Also, there's an invis mode lurker around...

23. ISO #373

@Distorted @Efekannn02 Hey you two, stop watching the world burn and step in. Also, there's an invis mode lurker around...
    Will state once again that invis mode is NAI and using to scumhunt is antitown

24. ISO #374

-vote powersthatbe
    First vote on PTB. There's definetly a willingness of making them both look like scummates since the very first post of the game.
    Mag vote him
    shitpost
    HAMMER HIM
    shitpost
    Fake vote wuss
    Outing a fake vote from Stealth, destroying any possibility of getting something out of it, scummy, also that fake vote is one of the reasons for which I am 100% good with SB16's lynch, it was very pro-town imo
    Ur his scumate
    Everyone act like a jester use rng to pick one to lynch = i win
    Last time i played this i wrote an epic story, maybe its time to try again
    Jester-ish posts...
    -vote avion
    either lynch me or you i really dont care i hardclaim townjester
    -vote aivion
    blsh nlsh blah gleeb blarg bluew
    more jester posts
    Oh and if yall dont lynch me day 1 i will go afk
    This, THIS, has no town intent. Threatening of AFKing is literally never pro-town, out of setups with post count related mechanics.
    For once you are right but you have to admit i fabricate a fairly entertaining story
    You are trying to hard to be "town" thereforr im super sizing your wifoam that you are scum, but then im gonna return my mcchicken so you actually are town
    This was about AIVION btw. And now he's scum according to blink, I believe...
    I 100% agree with this and will be glad to give you a win or loss because of this post and this post alone
    -vote powersthatbe
    No this is bull shit you just want me to lynch you instead therefore i will not lynch you
    He obviously needs it either way =P
    Dude i 100% agree with you this game lol you need to be the day 1 lynch you deserve this win
    Screw you ima rb you again for that
    Good and if you lynch me you lose =)
    Fake slip probably lol
    No way im lynching MM the jester
    And now, this is where the scumread on me comes from. An inaccurate and host-confirmed-wrong angleshooting attempt. Then I get scum painted hard.
    I think there is something wromg with this statement
    So, I got into an early ISO of Blinkskater to see where his scumread on me was coming from. It is coming from... From stealth's accusation based on something that is 1: bullshit because not every townie recieved the same rolecard in the same way and 2: angleshooting. And it is apparently why everyone is scumreading me, along with me defending AIVION, who literally SCREAMS town to me. Now, going to see what I multiquoted...

Aaaaand it's still as scummy as it was the first time I read it. I tried to see a town intent behind the posts, and I couldn't. No way I'm voting blink.

25. ISO #375

Whoooops I forgot the spoiler tags

26. ISO #376

Now there's a bit more than 20 h left, we should start to think about who will be lynched. I think @Stealthbomber16 or @Efekannn02 . I believe that the little convos between me, Blinkskater, PTB and AIVION are very useful, so I do not think either me or AIVION should be lynched, even if we are town, for now. I already explained why PTB and blink are no no's.

27. ISO #377

First vote on PTB. There's definetly a willingness of making them both look like scummates since the very first post of the game.

shitpost

shitpost

Outing a fake vote from Stealth, destroying any possibility of getting something out of it, scummy, also that fake vote is one of the reasons for which I am 100% good with SB16's lynch, it was very pro-town imo

Jester-ish posts...

more jester posts

This, THIS, has no town intent. Threatening of AFKing is literally never pro-town, out of setups with post count related mechanics.

This was about AIVION btw. And now he's scum according to blink, I believe...

Fake slip probably lol

And now, this is where the scumread on me comes from. An inaccurate and host-confirmed-wrong angleshooting attempt. Then I get scum painted hard.

So, I got into an early ISO of Blinkskater to see where his scumread on me was coming from. It is coming from... From stealth's accusation based on something that is 1: bullshit because not every townie recieved the same rolecard in the same way and 2: angleshooting. And it is apparently why everyone is scumreading me, along with me defending AIVION, who literally SCREAMS town to me. Now, going to see what I multiquoted...

Aaaaand it's still as scummy as it was the first time I read it. I tried to see a town intent behind the posts, and I couldn't. No way I'm voting blink.
    Thats mostly just a list of my shitposts whats the point of that "iso" ?

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

Thats mostly just a list of my shitposts whats the point of that "iso" ?
    Omg this is gold... I literally ISO'ed the first 100 posts you just plainly admitted that you only shitposted xDDDD

The goal of the ISO was to see where the scum read was coming from, so I waited until you said you were scumreading me to see where it was from. So, as you just said YOURSELF, you only shitposted, then watched what SB16 said and said "MM is jester", and never ever replied to Mag's post, revealing that SB's angleshooting was wrong and could NOT be used as a reason to read someone. You literally admitted you are scum, congratulations.

30. ISO #380

@Stealthbomber16 you made me pee myself
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

31. ISO #381

How now brown cow?

Why is thou so obsessed with me?
    What could it be?
    Explain your reasons hence.
    Pull them off of the fence.

I did not say rhyming makes me 100 innocent you see.
    I said it would not make logical sense for a killer to take this path like me.
    for it is a lot of work to keep this up
    to discard it only later
    I explained why its a cater
    to protection for me
    i just wish you could see.

Reasons to lynch me are thin
    this will not grant you a win
    for I am town
    and you are a clown :P

Dumb

Dumb.
    bum.
    You are a crumb bum
    Your brain is a thumb.
    Dumb.
    Dumb.

Did I mention?
    You're dumb.

♩♩ ♫ ♫ Those were the days, my friend♫, we thought they'd never end,♪ we'd sing and dance forever and a day... ♪♪♫

32. ISO #382

Will state once again that invis mode is NAI and using to scumhunt is antitown
    Indeed, but when two people are just watching the world burn, and that none of the current people posting appear online... it's a sign of lurking. Not saying that anyone is targeted by it, it doesn't make anyone suspicious, just pointing out that people are lurking somewhere.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Indeed, but when two people are just watching the world burn, and that none of the current people posting appear online... it's a sign of lurking. Not saying that anyone is targeted by it, it doesn't make anyone suspicious, just pointing out that people are lurking somewhere.
    Oooor they just left the tab open.

I do that sometimes.

35. ISO #385

I do that sometimes.
    Hm, true, but Disto and Efe are lurking nonetheless. It wasn't a way to scumread them anyway, so pshhhhhhhhhhhhh this convo is useless.......

36. ISO #386

I do that sometimes.
    I'm one of the invis and I can say with 1000000% certainty I've left the tab open
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

37. ISO #387

I'm one of the invis and I can say with 1000000% certainty I've left the tab open
    Look at that, spooky mystery solved.

October is cancelled guys, we’ve found out whodunnit.

38. ISO #388

Look at that, spooky mystery solved.

October is cancelled guys, we’ve found out whodunnit.
    XD look at his sig now

39. ISO #389

XD look at his sig now
    What about it?

Also everyone, just so you know, being someone's friend is tantamount to manipulating them LMAO.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #390

What about it?

Also everyone, just so you know, being someone's friend is tantamount to manipulating them LMAO.
    it's funny that's all :P

I think there are 50% content posts and 50% us fighting posts now.

41. ISO #391

Welp, I have stated and detailed my thoughts on Blink (but hey, that's just fluff according to him ;) ), and explained my reasons for scumreading PTB. I am in for a SB16 or Efe lynch. Discuss, and I'll comment after, because I don't see anything more to say now.

42. ISO #392

EFE or I should be the lynch today. JS
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #393

The reason I'm voting efe and why I will probably maintain this vote until EoD is as follows.

MM is a common scum rating. While my read on him has strayed more to riding on the fence rather than a direct scumread, it's safe to play around his interactions. MM has pinged Efe multiple times so far this game, and he's all in all just been a very notable name when it comes to Efe. If this is your sole reason for voting Efe, please unvote because that is not a good enough reason alone to park your vote here.

In the last few games we've had stagnation issues by keeping AFKs alive because they're likely town. The absolute glory of this setup is that we can do the exact opposite and fulfill our wettest, wildest dreams: lynching the low post counts indiscriminately. Okay, so if we can find a low post count player who isn't that scummy, then we're in a good spot, right? But wait, what if our big scumread hasnt had an interaction with th- oh, wait, MM has been talking to efe all game. Well, I mean, what If... Uh... man, I dunno.

Lynching efe is good because
    1. There are no drawbacks. If he's scum, it clears a few people up, if he's town, we continue going on with our safe lynches. We don't need to play aggressive this game. We don't even theoretically need to scumhunt, we just need to remove players who haven't done anything scummy.
    2. Efe is a low post count player and we wouldn't be impacted by his death as much as mine, blinks, PTBs or NoctiZszszs.
    3. I think everyone who has played a game with efe wanted to policy lynch him at one point. This is our chance!
    4. other shit i dunno i had like a 6 point list when i started this and now its like 20 minutes later and im tired as fuck after working longer than i usually do every weekend and i have some bullshit going on or smthn tomorrow

In other words, Efe is the safest lynch and you should all vote him, like I am. Ta-daa!

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Good Morning Everyone!!! Efekannn02 The Evil Nullread Here And I Am Mad Af
    1. Do Not Lynch Me You Trolls!
    2. Im In Invisible Mode lol
    3. The Romance Between PTB And MM Is Funny
    4. Stealth Hates Me And I Feel Bad Over It
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #396

The reason I'm voting efe and why I will probably maintain this vote until EoD is as follows.

MM is a common scum rating. While my read on him has strayed more to riding on the fence rather than a direct scumread, it's safe to play around his interactions. MM has pinged Efe multiple times so far this game, and he's all in all just been a very notable name when it comes to Efe. If this is your sole reason for voting Efe, please unvote because that is not a good enough reason alone to park your vote here.

In the last few games we've had stagnation issues by keeping AFKs alive because they're likely town. The absolute glory of this setup is that we can do the exact opposite and fulfill our wettest, wildest dreams: lynching the low post counts indiscriminately. Okay, so if we can find a low post count player who isn't that scummy, then we're in a good spot, right? But wait, what if our big scumread hasnt had an interaction with th- oh, wait, MM has been talking to efe all game. Well, I mean, what If... Uh... man, I dunno.

Lynching efe is good because
    1. There are no drawbacks. If he's scum, it clears a few people up, if he's town, we continue going on with our safe lynches. We don't need to play aggressive this game. We don't even theoretically need to scumhunt, we just need to remove players who haven't done anything scummy.
    2. Efe is a low post count player and we wouldn't be impacted by his death as much as mine, blinks, PTBs or NoctiZszszs.
    3. I think everyone who has played a game with efe wanted to policy lynch him at one point. This is our chance!
    4. other shit i dunno i had like a 6 point list when i started this and now its like 20 minutes later and im tired as fuck after working longer than i usually do every weekend and i have some bullshit going on or smthn tomorrow

In other words, Efe is the safest lynch and you should all vote him, like I am. Ta-daa!
    You Do Know Your Arrogance Angers Me Right?
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Unfortunately, I happen to not give a shit! Have a good day.

48. ISO #398

I just spent an entire game with efe as scum.... This is not his scum game... efe is EASY TO READ.
    Nah This Is A Petty Excuse Of Using RNG

Remember Last Time I Wanted To Survive All Game Long Using The Same Tactic In Lynch Fetish?

I Won!

I Decided To Unmeta Null Read Myself Cause Im Mad Yall Meta Town Reading Me And Wanting To Lynch Me
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #399

This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    Wait Are You Asking Me To Buddy People Right Now?
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    1. Why are you against this? It's a good pro-town lynch. You absolutely cannot support an argument that you have been adding more to the conversation than anyone I listed above, and you are the 2nd lowest post count player, right after distorted, and you untied by making this post.
    2. Lynching town players is a good thing in this setup. I actually cannot fathom why you're upset by this
    3. At least make a good refutation LMAO what part of that post was incorrect

Members who have read this thread: 1