NoctiZ Town Cit./Jester
    Stealthbomber16 Town Cit./Jester
    Marshmallow Marshall Town Cit./Jester
    AIVION Town Cit./Jester
    PowersThatBe Town Cit./Jester

5 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Spoiler : Lore :

Awrigh', lads. We've reached our landing point by Dieppe and we need to deploy our first agent. However, we've just received intel from Circus that at least two German double agents can be found onboard. However, we still need to accomplish our mission, so we can't. just return home and send new agents.
    You'll need to decide amongst yourselves who. gets to stay. on the boat and who gets to complete missions.
    Godspeed, gents!

Link to Setup: S-FM: Lynch Fetish
    Last edited by ; September 30th, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Man, My first FM game in years... Should be interesting.

-vote Powersthatbe

What's up old buddy?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Man, My first FM game in years... Should be interesting.

-vote Powersthatbe

What's up old buddy?
    Oh yes please

-vote PowersThatBe
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote powersthatbe
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Nice fake vote, much situational, + town points.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Uhh, so I guess we think PowersthatBe is town huh? Despite it being the beginning and him not having a single post?

-vote Unvote

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ur his scumate
    Or your are, since literally your first post so far is you just voting him and wanting him hammered.

xD

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @AIVION except you, I love you forever.
    <3

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Hi, I am town. I support my lynch. Also, I cant hurt your feelings if I'm dead. :P

Also you're fucking pussies if you don't pull the trigger.
    You do have a point here...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #20

I wanted to have a jolly good time when I signed up for this setup and, bless my lucky stars, my good friend PTB decided to join the very same game. Can't have this enjoyment end prematurely.

-unvote
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

NOW they're just going to keep me alive. I'm like a caged animal.
    It's funny how Both town and Scum want to be lynched, it's super chaotic...

...And I fucking love it

23. ISO #23

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

NOW they're just going to keep me alive. I'm like a caged animal.
    Dance, monkey, dance!
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Everyone act like a jester use rng to pick one to lynch = i win
    You realize that using RNG gives town a 41% chance to win this game, right? Acting like a jester also seems counter productive for town since, from what I read in the original Setup thread MattZed created, The town should be lynching their strongest town reads... not the other way around.

28. ISO #28

You realize that using RNG gives town a 41% chance to win this game, right? Acting like a jester also seems counter productive for town since, from what I read in the original Setup thread MattZed created, The town should be lynching their strongest town reads... not the other way around.
    Also technically we're all "Jesters" Anyway, so again, what is that really accomplishing?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

-vote avion
    either lynch me or you i really dont care i hardclaim townjester
    Not Citizen?

31. ISO #31

Also technically we're all "Jesters" Anyway, so again, what is that really accomplishing?
    -vote avion
    These two posts make me think that blink could still be scum but it's really tough. I mean looking at the role list of D1 every Town role is listed as "Town Cit./Jester" and in addition to that, AIVION's post said everybody is technically a Jester to which blink responds that he's a "townjester" could be a coincidence that works in his favour. Now it'd have to be a very lucky coincidence but it's not impossible.

I don't think it's enough to sway me again because I can't keep running around in circles, but atleast I want it to be said..
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #32

In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #33

-vote avion
    Your vote on me is the most towniest thing you've done so far. Also EVERYONE is gonna hardclaim Town Jester... again, your point?

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    In essence:

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    True, that is a possibility. OR another possibility is that Scum Jester's will act scummy as fuck in tangent to your line of thinking too, so it can go either way. I suppose this gamemode's setup is just true chaos in that retrospect. Trying to add logic is hard, and not adding logic and just RNGing lessen's the chance of town winning as well. Dunno, we'll see how the game plays out when everyone else puts in their two cents.

34. ISO #34

In essence:

way to lay it all out for the scum doh.

Me thinks you're over willingness to dumb the game down might be jester trying to appear towny

35. ISO #35

way to lay it all out for the scum doh.

Me thinks you're over willingness to dumb the game down might be jester trying to appear towny
    It should be obvious for everyone from the get-go. All my post says is that logic takes a backseat here. Well, maybe less so if you can accurately gauge everyone's willingness and most importantly their skill at pretending. I barely know most people here to be able to judge accurately.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #36

In essence:

No, noone wants to be scum read. We want to be town read in order to get lynched because we will lynch our townreads.

37. ISO #37

blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.

38. ISO #38

xD I can tell. So far I feel like I'll never be voting him, EVER.

What do you think the best way to play this save is, PTB?

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Erm... don't IGNORE him, but I agree that RNG is not the way to solve it.

42. ISO #42

You're right on the last sentence, but not the first one: if we do only RNG to solve ties, we'll end up lynching jesters in the ties, unless we are having two towns tied, which is unlikely.

Also, to avoid having the same kind of shit we had last time this was hosted...

This is NOT a game with Jesters. Do not troll, or act like Jesters in the mod.

@blinkskater

We should lynch our highest town reads. Policy lynch is to avoid, sadly.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Oh and if yall dont lynch me day 1 i will go afk
    Calling it right now: I am highly opposed to Blinkskater's lynch today, because this is very probably to make us lynch him ASAP...

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

I say we go with our gut feeling. Mine atleast has never led me astray.
    Yea, I usually listen to my gut as well... but that also can imply a mid-level of RNG. I'm just afraid to RNG since I don't like those odds. But at the same time we still have to lynch since Tied votes are VERY detrimental to the town's health in this game.

49. ISO #49

Yea, I usually listen to my gut as well... but that also can imply a mid-level of RNG. I'm just afraid to RNG since I don't like those odds. But at the same time we still have to lynch since Tied votes are VERY detrimental to the town's health in this game.
    Unless your gut feeling is based off of your reads, but even still since this save is literally designed to fuck with us, can still imply RNG regardless.

50. ISO #50

You are trying to hard to be "town" thereforr im super sizing your wifoam that you are scum, but then im gonna return my mcchicken so you actually are town

Members who have read this thread: 1