S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Scum wins ties and can just unvote in case noone else votes.
    There was literally no reason to not vote someone from a scum perspective and being careful with your vote was towny there.
    Yeah, if no one votes town loses. That's why every town should vote their biggest town read, not be careful with who to vote. If scum throws out their vote they just make it easier and if town is secure in their votes then no amount of scum voting or unvoting changes anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Well anyone can play guess who. I don't remember a good reason for which you scumread Distorted. But I do remember reading that from you so I guess.. congratz? Lol.

Anyway I had fun and learned something about the currently active people of this community. And was able to deepen the bonds with some of those. GGs.
    Heh, please dont judge me on the occadsion i rolled town jester =P i thought you played great amd had amazing logic, i look foreward to playing more with you

3. ISO #903
    Ganelon

Scum wins ties and can just unvote in case noone else votes.
    There was literally no reason to not vote someone from a scum perspective and being careful with your vote was towny there.
    Even though if you're not explaining your vote well enough it may cause people to scum read you. At which point, the person you are. voting is pretty much confirmed town and will be lynched. Randomly putting a vote on someone as scum is about as. risky as calling someone 100% confirmed town in a regular save. It gets you scumread for a stupid and risky gambit.

4. ISO #904
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Heh, please dont judge me on the occadsion i rolled town jester =P i thought you played great amd had amazing logic, i look foreward to playing more with you
    I. agree.

-vote NoctiZ

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thanks blink, I liked your play style overall. Can't say how it'd have gone without the role claim though haha
    ah fuck.

6. ISO #906

Yeah, if no one votes town loses. That's why every town should vote their biggest town read, not be careful with who to vote. If scum throws out their vote they just make it easier and if town is secure in their votes then no amount of scum voting or unvoting changes anything.
    When the scum votes the biggest townread they expect to be voted back and on top of that give the town a reason to not vote someone else.
    If they then do get voted back they win, and if they don't they can unvote in the last minutes and confuse the town enough to still have an advantage from doing so.
    You're only looking from a town perspective and ignoring this benefits the scum more than the town.

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

When the scum votes the biggest townread they expect to be voted back and on top of that give the town a reason to not vote someone else.
    If they then do get voted back they win, and if they don't they can unvote in the last minutes and confuse the town enough to still have an advantage from doing so.
    You're only looking from a town perspective and ignoring this benefits the scum more than the town.
    Yes, I considered these perspectives in the long posts I made throughout this last day. The essence is quite simple though: If both town mates are secure in their town read of each other then it's a win. That was the most important objective to figure out. If you could not decide for yourself who the remaining town member is then that's quite the pickle, sure. But once you figure out who you would vote you actually do have to go through with it.

You must be willing as a town player to still cast a vote. That's the premise of the last day for me. Unwillingness to vote is a bigger scum tell than voting someone is a town tell, to talk about your first line again.
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #909

It's all part of the game. You would do well to realize that. This is mafia, not guess who. It doesn't matter what you believe is right when you're not actually executing moves to win in the end. Evidently you're more concerned about having it your way than actually wanting to win, it seems. Tough luck, better luck next time.
    I wanted to win badly. My strategy was foolproof. You got paranoid, and took all the town things I did and said a scum would do them. There was no arguing about it. I didn’t want to vote because of the situation that happened.

There was no way mm was town, but you wanting me to vote you, and you not wanting to vote me, after you admitted to lying and tricking and all that other stuff. After you said I was manipulating and all that other stuff.

YOU ruined my trust in YOU.

Your arrogance and stubborn attitude ruined any possibility of me voting for you.

Your secure vote on mm actually made me think it even more

When you didn’t take your vote off I knew we lost.

I tried to flip my vote to you but I was too slow and it looked like a salty mvp vote.

Sucks I was on mobile.

It just sucks you can’t Admit looking at the game, and seeing how towny I was, and then refusing to vote me just made me think you were scum.

At the end of things I tried my hardest. You threw it’s on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

10. ISO #910

Blink and Noc led the Lynch’s on the two scum and they’re sucking each other off post game.

The irony.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #911

Yes, I considered these perspectives in the long posts I made throughout this last day. The essence is quite simple though: If both town mates are secure in their town read of each other then it's a win. That was the most important objective to figure out. If you could not decide for yourself who the remaining town member is then that's quite the pickle, sure. But once you figure out who you would vote you actually do have to go through with it.

You must be willing as a town player to still cast a vote. That's the premise of the last day for me. Unwillingness to vote is a bigger scum tell than voting someone is a town tell, to talk about your first line again.
    And the scum is always more secure in the vote and reads than the town is.
    Insecurity and unwillingness to vote is towny.

12. ISO #912

Not voting is NAI. Getting voted is the only important objective. I broke the game and you couldn’t follow the logical thought patterns of that because your brain is too small and inferior.

I laid out when we lynched the last town how the last day should play out and I was super consistent. You were all over the place and sketchy.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #913

Thank you!!!!!!!
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #914

Mm voted twice

Once to lynch his scum mate and the second time to lynch the guy who said he’d never vote for him in final 3 on top of the role card thing. And NOC still saw mm as town.

To me, that is the biggest reason why I didn’t want to vote.

Everything pointed to mm as scum.

But everything noc did or pushed made me see him as scum.

No one wanted to vote me. Rip.

I can’t help it. I was towny af.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Okay, so we both should've been unwilling to vote?
    MM was also unwilling to vote in the beginning, same as everyone. But at some point you gotta realize that atleast one of the town players has to vote.

If you're so secure in your scum read of MM, PTB, especially saying you knew because of the host error, then you had plenty of opportunity to vote me. But you only wanted it your way. Don't pretend it was anything else, it's obvious really. Me refusing to vote you was the very end of the game, of course it's too late then. By that point you had been too unwilling this whole time.

Do some more ad hominems on me despite the game being over already and realize that there are many people who take issue with how you act in and out of these games. Maybe there's other communities better suited for your playtime, hm?
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #917

Anyway, I won't respond to you anymore PTB because at this point you're just making me laugh. I will take criticism from anyone else but you cannot even take a honest look at yourself PTB, how am I gonna take criticism from someone like you then?

Good night, fellas.
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #918

Anyway, I won't respond to you anymore PTB because at this point you're just making me laugh. I will take criticism from anyone else but you cannot even take a honest look at yourself PTB, how am I gonna take criticism from someone like you then?

Good night, fellas.

I know the mistakes I made. You just made the critical ones.

You’re stubborn and arrogant and wanted it your way.

There was no reason not to vote me.

Plan was foolproof.

You’re just not good.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #919

Okay, so we both should've been unwilling to vote?
    MM was also unwilling to vote in the beginning, same as everyone. But at some point you gotta realize that atleast one of the town players has to vote.

If you're so secure in your scum read of MM, PTB, especially saying you knew because of the host error, then you had plenty of opportunity to vote me. But you only wanted it your way. Don't pretend it was anything else, it's obvious really. Me refusing to vote you was the very end of the game, of course it's too late then. By that point you had been too unwilling this whole time.

Do some more ad hominems on me despite the game being over already and realize that there are many people who take issue with how you act in and out of these games. Maybe there's other communities better suited for your playtime, hm?
    That’s not what he said.

I also don’t understand how you wanted me to vote you. But you weren’t going to vote me.

You just wanted the votes to be on you.

And if that’s not what you wanted. You failed to explain it.

From my perspective we said The same thing. You vote me. I don’t vote
    I vote you, you don’t vote.

It’s hilarious that you wanted me to do that, but didn’t want to do that for me — but I played it wrong lol.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #920

Tbh tho the goal of this game was getting lynched and like that the most convincing and best players there those who got lynched first.
    -vote Distorted
    as scum MVP
    -vote Efekannn02
    as town MVP
    bruh what the fuck did efe do to deserve town mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #921

bruh what the fuck did efe do to deserve town mvp
    Got lynched
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

Got lynched
    yeah but
    1. i pushed efe hard d1
    2. i got lynched also

if efe is mvp doesnt that make me mmvp or something
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #924
    Ganelon

The overall strategy in this. game should be, in my opinion as a host, what Stealth, Noctiz and Distorted. said. Namely, four people must be chosen. that. will survive and everyone else must. be lynched. Priority given to town reads who aren't terribly useful. and NOT to very widely scum read people. They should never bee lynched IMO because they are effectively a useless slot for the scum (if. they are scum), and otherwise they'll be in-game till long. BUT if they are town, they shouldn't be. left alive to EoD either. Unless. they agree to sheep someone who is widely townread and offers himself up as sacrifice to make sure that town can still influence the game.

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

da fk..... lol

anyways

I wanted to win badly. My strategy was foolproof. You got paranoid, and took all the town things I did and said a scum would do them. There was no arguing about it. I didn’t want to vote because of the situation that happened.

There was no way mm was town, but you wanting me to vote you, and you not wanting to vote me, after you admitted to lying and tricking and all that other stuff. After you said I was manipulating and all that other stuff.

YOU ruined my trust in YOU.

Your arrogance and stubborn attitude ruined any possibility of me voting for you.

Your secure vote on mm actually made me think it even more

When you didn’t take your vote off I knew we lost.

I tried to flip my vote to you but I was too slow and it looked like a salty mvp vote.

Sucks I was on mobile.

rofl

It just sucks you can’t Admit looking at the game, and seeing how towny I was, and then refusing to vote me just made me think you were scum.

At the end of things I tried my hardest. You threw it’s on you.
    This is why people don't like you dude.

This is what it looks like to not take accountability for yourself.

Anyways @NoctiZ top tier player @AIVION is another MM we are going to get who feeds huge amounts of information into a game, with a little refinement and experience you will easily be a scary....scary player lol. Really hope you guys stick around for future games!!!
    Last edited by Distorted; October 4th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    da fk..... lol

anyways

Anyways @NoctiZ top tier player @AIVION is another MM we are going to get who feeds huge amounts of information into a game, with a little refinement and experience you will easily be a scary....scary player lol. Really hope you guys stick around for future games!!!
    I really did flip my vote.

People don’t like me because I’m an ass and I’m always right. But hey. Whatever.

Noc is a trash tier player lmao
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #929

da fk..... lol

anyways

<3

Thanks! I hope to continue to grow and learn as I go along, Since my older games were HUGE embarrassments :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    <3

Thanks! I hope to continue to grow and learn as I go along, Since my older games were HUGE embarrassments :P
    lol well u did good here - you immediately got the game going and info started getting pieced together. In regular games that's pretty much the most important thing town needs to do, especially early on D1. but...be be prepared to always feel like your fucking up... FM has a tendency to make you feel like you are constnatly fucking htings up rofl its only after the final flip where you can breath that sigh of relief, or that 'omg i did just fuck everythingn up'. lol

31. ISO #931

I really did flip my vote.

People don’t like me because I’m an ass and I’m always right. But hey. Whatever.

Noc is a trash tier player lmao
    dude you did nothing this game. you found a role slip that the host said not to talk about anymore and you didnt shut up about it. you did no reads, no pushes based off of posts, NOTHING except for that role slip. then in the end fucked the game up by "being on mobile and not being able to switch your vote in the 12 hour period of the day".

32. ISO #932

dude you did nothing this game. you found a role slip that the host said not to talk about anymore and you didnt shut up about it. you did no reads, no pushes based off of posts, NOTHING except for that role slip. then in the end fucked the game up by "being on mobile and not being able to switch your vote in the 12 hour period of the day".
    ah yes, you also piggy backed on some lynches and tried to call them your pushes. lol I was the first one to bring up efe as a lynch, sb16 jumped on the idea, then it got pushed. you jumped on there somewhere =P but was not any influence behind that push. efe was gonna happen.

33. ISO #933

lol well u did good here - you immediately got the game going and info started getting pieced together. In regular games that's pretty much the most important thing town needs to do, especially early on D1. but...be be prepared to always feel like your fucking up... FM has a tendency to make you feel like you are constnatly fucking htings up rofl its only after the final flip where you can breath that sigh of relief, or that 'omg i did just fuck everythingn up'. lol
    I'll have to keep that in mind. I feel like that's the story of my life just in general xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #934

I didnt vote until the end of the day.

Nice try tho.

I made reads and pushes.

U just dont like me. So QQ.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #935

Distorted voted for trump. i wont argue with someone that brain dead.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

MM was lynched. Scum won.

Vote for MVP!
    This is my reward for work tonight

@PowersThatBe Even if we don't like eachother, and that you made this game get more toxic than it should have been. You are, objectively, part of the best players IMO. If Town had listened to you, they would 100% have won. But for God's sake don't be that scummy xD

GG everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #938

Distorted voted for trump. i wont argue with someone that brain dead.
    Oh god PTB, can you NOT make post game chat toxic? Else I'm going to erase what I just wrote
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

39. ISO #939

-vote AIVION
    Because he didn't mess up (nearly, I exist :P), he pushed the game foward, he was obvtown in my opinion. Well played Noctiz too.

And a special mention to Efe, who has scared me A LOT when he said I was addressing Distorted for being inactive but not him. He is actually the player who caught me the most in this game, even more than PTB who was mainly throwing discredits without looking at what they contained.

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is my reward for work tonight

@PowersThatBe Even if we don't like eachother, and that you made this game get more toxic than it should have been. You are, objectively, part of the best players IMO. If Town had listened to you, they would 100% have won. But for God's sake don't be that scummy xD

GG everyone
    Quoted so u cant
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #941

It's narrow minded people like this that are dividing our country up so badly.
    Narrow minded. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard from a trumpie. I have to laugh.

The country is united and the blue wave is coming .........
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

in all seriousness. Noc is probably top 10 worst players ever.

With that being said
    -vote stealthbomber16

You deserve mvp I think?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #944

gonna agree tho, blink gets mvp
    -vote blinkskater
    Blink played well... yet doomed the Town. If it wasn't for him literally JUMPING in my passive push on Distorted, I would have voted him, because he indeed overall played well. GG to you too by the way, you were kinda on spot and were very towny.

45. ISO #945

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote AIVION
    Because he didn't mess up (nearly, I exist :P), he pushed the game foward, he was obvtown in my opinion. Well played Noctiz too.

And a special mention to Efe, who has scared me A LOT when he said I was addressing Distorted for being inactive but not him. He is actually the player who caught me the most in this game, even more than PTB who was mainly throwing discredits without looking at what they contained.
    i did what!? wtf i didnt even realize i did that my focus was on the scuminess of distorted and the negative buddying between you 2

you were just spewing bullshit all over the game and it was too much bullshit that you got scumread
    I Like Ice Cream

Members who have read this thread: 1