Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nah he's basically confirmed citizen.
    buddying? we are not even 100 posts in how is someone already confirmed in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Thank you for the clarification host! Im glad thats sorted out, since that felt like a cheap blow from Stealth.
    most of us send our PMs via discord for FM since it is a lot easier/faster than the forums, which btw you should join! We are pushing 500 people right now from the Mafia community, and it's going on 1 year consistent activity. The link is in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tbh I feel better about this now
    -vote AIVION
    I agree with lynching heavy town reads, but I disagree with lynching town reads that are helping move the game forward on D1. Avion is analyzing the setup and delivering info so I will push agasint a D1 Avion lynch just because of that. Call it anti town all you want, but I enjoy having ACTIVE people in the game. Last thing I want to do is start lynching the actives D1 lol

So - first order of business: I am hard claiming Town Crier. I will post a message tonight to prove. I will leave a few hints in my messages this time... >=O

Second: I feel PTB is trying too hard to get lynched. Not going to be pushing for a D1 PTB lynch.

Third: The interacation between blink and PTB doesn't feel TvT. It seems too 'soft' for what I have seen of them in the past..... lol I feel like there may be some passive buddying going on.

-vote noctiZ

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and I would not oppose @blinkskater doing storytime again this game. It wasnt hard to get his reads out of it lol it was just a lot of long fluff posts around the info =P
    Once Upon A Time In A Distant Land Called Skwirldom There Lived An Evil Jester Tyrant Named Distorted...

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

A crier? Wat. Guess we'll see?

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

I agree with lynching heavy town reads, but I disagree with lynching town reads that are helping move the game forward on D1. Avion is analyzing the setup and delivering info so I will push agasint a D1 Avion lynch just because of that. Call it anti town all you want, but I enjoy having ACTIVE people in the game. Last thing I want to do is start lynching the actives D1 lol
    Would you not agree that AIVION's posts have been very fluffy overall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

I dont get that vibe too much. His posts kick-started real discussion about the setup and strategies. Now maybe he was communicating with a scum partner to try and hint at their strategies? possible but I still like the fact he is getting the game moving. I also do not think on D1 we should lynch our highest town read. I think the highest town read should be saved for when we are in a situation where we just have no idea wtf we are doing. It gives us an extra day to figure things out.

9. ISO #109

I dont get that vibe too much. His posts kick-started real discussion about the setup and strategies. Now maybe he was communicating with a scum partner to try and hint at their strategies? possible but I still like the fact he is getting the game moving. I also do not think on D1 we should lynch our highest town read. I think the highest town read should be saved for when we are in a situation where we just have no idea wtf we are doing. It gives us an extra day to figure things out.
    kind of like a safety net, per say.

10. ISO #110

Agreed on that strategy as I have hinted at already, but personally disagree about AIVION being the highest town read.
    ah fuck.

11. ISO #111

Agreed on that strategy as I have hinted at already, but personally disagree about AIVION being the highest town read.
    Right now I have no real "highest town read" due to we have so few posts so far and information to look at. My reasonings for not wanting to lynch him are because he is moving the game forward. In my experience it is a lot easier to move the game forward as scum than town. I have him as a town lean though.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    My highest town read is ptb and my lowest town read is distorted and stealthy bumber, avioin and noctiz should prolly be lynched
    Why do you read SB16 so low?
    ah fuck.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Don't fully agree with this. Kind of a flawed view in my eyes but I'm not going to go into much detail except for my next bit:

Exactly. I see the first quote kind of contradicting the latter part of the second quote.
    It does not contradict anything... In a normal game, everyone wants to be townread, but WIFOM still exists. It doesn't mean everyone doesn't want to be townread. Here the WIFOM's use is to be scumread in order to get lynched, by using weird thought processes, if I look at how PTB plays lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #119

With the way people have been playing so far I'd be very unhappy to lynch SB16 and blinkskater today because I am confident they're town.

Thoughts?
    ????????? that makes no sense...... like no sense at all.... you DONT WANT TO LYNCH TOWN????? Explain please.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #120

????????? that makes no sense...... like no sense at all.... you DONT WANT TO LYNCH TOWN????? Explain please.
    P.S. I disagree with the content of the post itself, because I am strictly opposed to a Blinkskater lynch. MAYBE I would lynch SB16, MAYBE, but I want to see how he explains his opportunistic push at me before putting him in the Town town town category.

21. ISO #121

Efekannn02 The Evil Jester Here And Im Gonna Do A Big Multiquote And Then Do My Homework For School

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Hi, I am town. I support my lynch. Also, I cant hurt your feelings if I'm dead. :P

Also you're fucking pussies if you don't pull the trigger.
    YOU WOULDVE DIED IF I WAS ONLINE AND BTW DO NOT EVER CHALLENGE ME!

In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    But I Want To Be NAI

blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.
    You're Ignoring The Actual Threat

I would like to be lynched because the longer I am here, I cannot be held liable for my terrible behavior
    Wrong
    The Longer You Are Here The Funnier It Gets
    BUT It Wouldve Been More Funnier If You Used That Old Profile Picture I Made For You

I am gauruanteed good lynch for town. 1. because I'm two. 2. because I'm annoying. 3. because the longer I am here the less everyone enjoys themselves. 4. do the right thing, put this rabid dog down.

5. I could just be wifoming and trying to stay alive to win the game as town. 6. I could be wifoming at point 5 and really trying to get you to think I want to stay alive so you'll vote to lynch me. 7. REAL men would take the risk and lynch me . 8. 7 was also wifom, I guess.

Having fun yet?
    All Of Them Except Maybe 5 6 and 8 are wrong
    I WILL TURN YOUR PESSIMISTIC STUPIDITY INTO HAPPINESS MY FRIEND Uhm Comrade? idk you kinda hate me like most people do but dont worry

You're right on the last sentence, but not the first one: if we do only RNG to solve ties, we'll end up lynching jesters in the ties, unless we are having two towns tied, which is unlikely.

Also, to avoid having the same kind of shit we had last time this was hosted...

This is NOT a game with Jesters. Do not troll, or act like Jesters in the mod.

@blinkskater

We should lynch our highest town reads. Policy lynch is to avoid, sadly.
    DO NOT LYNCH ME! Thanks

Cough Cough I'm Trying To Leave Everyone Behind

So you're suggesting we lynch efekannn?
    Screw You
    -vote Distorted

Final Comment: My Tactic Is Like Last Time To Survive The Shit Out Of This And Not Die With Hybrid Like Last Time And Win (that happened right?)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #122

I dont think so. I think the Jesters will just WIFOM and not really interact. I am going to be looking for people who are AVOIDING addressing people rather than the interactions in between them.
    I actually think that it would ALREADY be WIFOM to try to get their partner lynched early on. It's just the number of layers..... They might even do both at the same time lol. Because to avoid being obvious, an evil jester will not dance in the streets screaming "I'M A JESTER!!!!!!!!!". Unless more WIFOM layers.

23. ISO #123

-vote distorted
    you can avoid me forever
    Explain please?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

buddying? we are not even 100 posts in how is someone already confirmed in your eyes?

most of us send our PMs via discord for FM since it is a lot easier/faster than the forums, which btw you should join! We are pushing 500 people right now from the Mafia community, and it's going on 1 year consistent activity. The link is in my signature.

So - first order of business: I am hard claiming Town Crier. I will post a message tonight to prove. I will leave a few hints in my messages this time... >=O

Second: I feel PTB is trying too hard to get lynched. Not going to be pushing for a D1 PTB lynch.

Third: The interacation between blink and PTB doesn't feel TvT. It seems too 'soft' for what I have seen of them in the past..... lol I feel like there may be some passive buddying going on.

-vote noctiZ
    Hmmmmm..... I mean, the heaviest town reads are the one that actually help though. This is the same debate I've had on that Revenge of the vengeful setup, which was kinda similar to this because we had to NOT lynch mafia to avoid giving them a kill. But you're right, AIVION being the most active here along with me, maybe we should just keep him as a safe lynch for late game... that sounds so scummy XD

I COUNTER CLAIM CRIER >>>>>>>>>>>>=O I HAVE THE POWERR!!!!!!!!!

No shit sherlock lol anyone voting PTB is suspicious in my eyes unless they got a damn good explaination attached to it.

It doesn't seem very soft? But I think it's just too obvious to be it. I think one of them is scum at 99%.

I townread you, so given my great ability to read you on D1, you are scum. Therefore I'm not lynching you today :P

26. ISO #126

Hes trying to avoid me i think so it looks like we are scum aligned team mates but i dont go that way even for distorted
    Uuuuuh but if you think that, why do you vote him? That sounds more like a scum tell than anything

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

and I would not oppose @blinkskater doing storytime again this game. It wasnt hard to get his reads out of it lol it was just a lot of long fluff posts around the info =P
    OH GOD PLEASE NO XD

D E L E T E
    T H I S

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

That's what happens when you don't play FM enough: you dont know your memes anymore

Explain how Efekann would be a safe lynch...he has posted once........

No I disagree, AIVION has been a discussion starter, and on very early D1 it is a main reason to townread someone.

32. ISO #132

That's what happens when you don't play FM enough: you dont know your memes anymore

No I disagree, AIVION has been a discussion starter, and on very early D1 it is a main reason to townread someone.
    then would you townread PTB for the same reason?

33. ISO #133

OH GOD PLEASE NO XD

D E L E T E
    T H I S
    I loved Blink's Stories BUT I HATE DISTORTED FOR BEING A RAPIST IN IT!
    i actually hated distorted more because of it lol and still do

How Am I A Safe Lynch? Remember Last Time When We Played This Setup?

When Naz Hosted It And Hybrid And I Won While I Did The Exact Same Tactic Of Surviving
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #134

B3cause h3s probally town, and i doubt h3s a r3al j3st3r
    ...............WHAT??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

He's probably town so you won't lynch him. Okay, tell me how you think we should play this. Lynch town reads? Lynch STRONGEST town reads? Lynch scum reads...?

35. ISO #135

I loved Blink's Stories BUT I HATE DISTORTED FOR BEING A RAPIST IN IT!
    i actually hated distorted more because of it lol and still do

How Am I A Safe Lynch? Remember Last Time When We Played This Setup?

When Naz Hosted It And Hybrid And I Won While I Did The Exact Same Tactic Of Surviving
    I'm saying you're NOT a safe lynch.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

Alright, so to make the lore pretty clear and to avoid last game's bullshit with Jesters and whatnot, it's pretty clear. You guys are all MI6/SOE agents on a submarine in the 2nd World War. Two amongst you are secretly German double agents. You've been sent to spread disinformation about the Allies' landing zone in Normandy, and two of those agents know (PARTIAL) information about the operation. If they both make it off the boat, it's gg for the allies.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

then would you townread PTB for the same reason?
    No. He has made his best to confuse us lol.

I wouldn't lynch Blink either though, at least not now.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Alright, so to make the lore pretty clear and to avoid last game's bullshit with Jesters and whatnot, it's pretty clear. You guys are all MI6/SOE agents on a submarine in the 2nd World War. Two amongst you are secretly German double agents. You've been sent to spread disinformation about the Allies' landing zone in Normandy, and two of those agents know (PARTIAL) information about the operation. If they both make it off the boat, it's gg for the allies.
    oh sorry didnt see it

wait a second
    WAIT A MINUTE!

i am german

MAGOROTH YOU ARE A TROLL!
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #144

-vote distorted
    you can avoid me forever
    Your post was in response to me asking you to explain this one ^^^^^^^^

you are living till the end.

45. ISO #145

atleast i dont confuse

i outright confess i am NAI and Town
    DO NOT LYNCH ME LIKE LAST TIME!
    A player cannot be Not Alignment Indicative... and please stop trolling or else Screw You

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Obviously you want to keep the conversations to a minimum
    What conversation? I directly addressed you multiple times. lol you did not address me once in yours.

Cite an example of where I should have 'had more conversation' with you when I was the one addressing you in my posts? I would like an explanation there I think we may have a scum blink =P

48. ISO #148

...............WHAT??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

He's probably town so you won't lynch him. Okay, tell me how you think we should play this. Lynch town reads? Lynch STRONGEST town reads? Lynch scum reads...?
    Lynch the ppl who are scummy just like normal...

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Members who have read this thread: 1