S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yea, I usually listen to my gut as well... but that also can imply a mid-level of RNG. I'm just afraid to RNG since I don't like those odds. But at the same time we still have to lynch since Tied votes are VERY detrimental to the town's health in this game.
    You are trying to hard to be "town" thereforr im super sizing your wifoam that you are scum, but then im gonna return my mcchicken so you actually are town

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You are trying to hard to be "town" thereforr im super sizing your wifoam that you are scum, but then im gonna return my mcchicken so you actually are town
    ...Uh. Okay? >.>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #54

I 100% agree with this and will be glad to give you a win or loss because of this post and this post alone
    -vote powersthatbe
    now you're reapplying your earlier vote on PTB on a post that honestly says nothing.

...Noted.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Why would you sign up for a Day 5 game wanting to die on the very first one? Come on, take a seat, drink your complimentary piña colada and try to forget about the cold metal bars all around you.
    No this is bull shit you just want me to lynch you instead therefore i will not lynch you

6. ISO #56

Anyhow, I have real life things to attend to like work, sleep, and more sleep. So I'll jump on probably mid day tomorrow to see how this thread progresses.

Later y'all.

7. ISO #57

Yea, Also apparently when the time comes down to it and we haven't decided on a lynch but have decent town reads, apparently there's a strategy we can do to avoid a possible jester lynch. Dunno if it'll work though, apparently it's mentioned in the Setup Thread.

Also I find it hard to read your willingness to be lynched, since everyone wants to be lynched. xD
    He obviously needs it either way =P

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I am gauruanteed good lynch for town. 1. because I'm two. 2. because I'm annoying. 3. because the longer I am here the less everyone enjoys themselves. 4. do the right thing, put this rabid dog down.

5. I could just be wifoming and trying to stay alive to win the game as town. 6. I could be wifoming at point 5 and really trying to get you to think I want to stay alive so you'll vote to lynch me. 7. REAL men would take the risk and lynch me . 8. 7 was also wifom, I guess.

Having fun yet?
    Dude i 100% agree with you this game lol you need to be the day 1 lynch you deserve this win

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote powersthatbe
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Nice fake vote, much situational, + town points.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #63

Hi, I am town. I support my lynch. Also, I cant hurt your feelings if I'm dead. :P

Also you're fucking pussies if you don't pull the trigger.
    You do have a point here...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #64

You realize that using RNG gives town a 41% chance to win this game, right? Acting like a jester also seems counter productive for town since, from what I read in the original Setup thread MattZed created, The town should be lynching their strongest town reads... not the other way around.
    You're right on the last sentence, but not the first one: if we do only RNG to solve ties, we'll end up lynching jesters in the ties, unless we are having two towns tied, which is unlikely.

Also, to avoid having the same kind of shit we had last time this was hosted...

This is NOT a game with Jesters. Do not troll, or act like Jesters in the mod.

@blinkskater

We should lynch our highest town reads. Policy lynch is to avoid, sadly.

15. ISO #65

-vote avion
    either lynch me or you i really dont care i hardclaim townjester
    Not Citizen?

16. ISO #66

Oh and if yall dont lynch me day 1 i will go afk
    Calling it right now: I am highly opposed to Blinkskater's lynch today, because this is very probably to make us lynch him ASAP...

17. ISO #67

In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    No, noone wants to be scum read. We want to be town read in order to get lynched because we will lynch our townreads.

18. ISO #68

blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.
    Erm... don't IGNORE him, but I agree that RNG is not the way to solve it.

19. ISO #69

I say we go with our gut feeling. Mine atleast has never led me astray.
    I don't see a scum saying this... but I think we should rather analyze people's posts, and see which WIFOM would be behind them, because this is a wifom fest.

20. ISO #70

I am gauruanteed good lynch for town. 1. because I'm two. 2. because I'm annoying. 3. because the longer I am here the less everyone enjoys themselves. 4. do the right thing, put this rabid dog down.

5. I could just be wifoming and trying to stay alive to win the game as town. 6. I could be wifoming at point 5 and really trying to get you to think I want to stay alive so you'll vote to lynch me. 7. REAL men would take the risk and lynch me . 8. 7 was also wifom, I guess.

Having fun yet?
    ....no. I am not voting you, this post is PLAINLY to confuse us in a setup that is ALREADY confusing.

21. ISO #71

So the best way to play is to not interact with anyone.

I claim myotismon.
    Shut up you stupid reprobate <3

Interactions are our savior if we ever lynch a Jester, though.

22. ISO #72

Well, I don't see him trying HARD to be town, actually. I just see someone trying to help town, but it doesn't seem forced. I would be ready to lynch him today, if nothing changes.

However, I think we should keep an eye on you and PTB...

23. ISO #73

now you're reapplying your earlier vote on PTB on a post that honestly says nothing.

...Noted.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

24. ISO #74

Blink and PTB are an obvious scum team..... TOO obvious. I think they aren't both scum, but that one town is getting pocketed by the other one, who is scum. Which means, leave those two unlynched till the end IMO.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

MM is jester because of this post.
    I will not explain why because it's using a really scummy strategy but anyone who received the citizen role would not find this post gucci.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

MM is jester because of this post.
    Okay?

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

I will not explain why because it's using a really scummy strategy but anyone who received the citizen role would not find this post gucci.
    You won't explain it because you think you would get scumread for it, because it makes no sense?

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You won't explain it because you think you would get scumread for it, because it makes no sense?
    Scummy meaning rude strategy rather than bad man strategy

32. ISO #82

Scummy meaning rude strategy rather than bad man strategy
    .....elaborate please.

Also do you know what is rude? Putting your vote on a very potential Jester.

33. ISO #83

.....elaborate please.

Also do you know what is rude? Putting your vote on a very potential Jester.
    Nah he's basically confirmed citizen.

34. ISO #84

Nah he's basically confirmed citizen.
    .................................going to play hots, I expect reasons for this and aint lynching u till I get those.

35. ISO #85

...wow. Just wow. You just broke the game with this post.

36. ISO #86

.................................going to play hots, I expect reasons for this and aint lynching u till I get those.
    I understand why he cant aince it breaks a rule i do believe.

37. ISO #87

I understand why he cant aince it breaks a rule i do believe.
    Aaaaaaaah, I get it now........ Host didn't pm me an integral rolecard, he just said I was citizen in PMs. Paraphrasing is allowed, just not quoting. So idk if you got a card with specific stuff.

I still expect explainations from YOU @Stealthbomber16
    and if it breaks the rules well it doesn't break them less if you use it as a read argument on someone....

38. ISO #88

And if one of Stealth and Blink ever flips jester...

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

Not all Rolecards PMs were the same. For example, some people received the Feedback that they were Town Citizens. Others that. they were Town Jesters. And yet. others were simply told they were Town. Keep this in mind and don't use role card info in the game, that's borderline out-of-game-information cheating. I don't want to see this again.

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Not all Rolecards PMs were the same. For example, some people received the Feedback that they were Town Citizens. Others that. they were Town Jesters. And yet. others were simply told they were Town. Keep this in mind and don't use role card info in the game, that's borderline out-of-game-information cheating. I don't want to see this again.
    That means that the "Town jester" thing is irrelevent too, in this case.

41. ISO #91

Thank you for the clarification host! Im glad thats sorted out, since that felt like a cheap blow from Stealth.

42. ISO #92

I shall respond to things in more detail when I get home and sleep since I'm on my phone at work right now.

43. ISO #93

Tbh I feel better about this now
    -vote AIVION

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

No, noone wants to be scum read. We want to be town read in order to get lynched because we will lynch our townreads.
    Don't fully agree with this. Kind of a flawed view in my eyes but I'm not going to go into much detail except for my next bit:

I don't see a scum saying this... but I think we should rather analyze people's posts, and see which WIFOM would be behind them, because this is a wifom fest.
    Exactly. I see the first quote kind of contradicting the latter part of the second quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

46. ISO #96

With the way people have been playing so far I'd be very unhappy to lynch SB16 and blinkskater today because I am confident they're town.

Thoughts?
    ah fuck.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

I think there is something wromg with this statement
    Hm I see, duly noted. I do think that my statement is perfectly fine at the moment.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #99

Having fun yet?
    *takes advil*

continues reading.....

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

50. ISO #100

Yea, player to player interactions will be the best possible way for us to read possible Scum Jester's, since they both know who each other are and more than likely will try to get their partner lynched off earlier on.

Also I don't understand your strategy, PTB. Your essentially saying that because you are annoying you should be the first to be lynched. Albeit we are all technically Jester's, it doesn't seem like a towny thing to do... even though we want to be lynched..

Scum wants to be lynched too, which derails my thought process in your strategy when I say it doesn't seem towny... but if you are towny your lynch is for the better of the town... but if you are not then it basically puts us on the losing path..

*Mind blown*
    I dont think so. I think the Jesters will just WIFOM and not really interact. I am going to be looking for people who are AVOIDING addressing people rather than the interactions in between them.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Members who have read this thread: 1