In-Game Name: Cat Tail

Account Name: DivineEvil
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1557527
    In-Game Name: JesterCain

Crimes Committed: Hacking

Your Account Name: Grakylan
    Your In-Game Name: Blue Coochie
    Summary:
    There were two jailors in this game: Killy (Cot Tail) and DivineEvil (Jester Cain)

On N1, Killy executes Carl (Divine Semi Evil) the DH. DivineEvil executes KuKxKyle (Red Cock) the SK.
    On N2, Killy executes Player (Marshall) the Silencer. DivineEvil executes me/Grakylan (Blue Coochie) the Lookout.
    After that there was a lynch everyday so they weren't able to jail again.

I have prime reason to suspect that both of these jailors were hacking and/or skyping together.

Pay attention to the names of the executed.
    They are the names of highly-seasoned players of SC2Mafia:
    Carl, Player, KyKxKyle, Grakylan,
    who have played SC2Mafia for years,
    (proven by the fact that they have 10,000+ points, and as for "Grakylan", aka myself, I have been playing since 2015 so now we are on the same page)
    so if the jailors weren't perfect hackers, it is most likely that atleast Carl, Kyle, and Player could have reasoned their way out. (I was the target of a lynch mob that almost got me lynched so I just accepted my fate, let them move on to more suspicious people... *shrug*)

Killy is obviously not covering his tracks. The trend is extremely obvious for him.
    As for DivineEvil, he is trickier to figure out. Here are two possible scenarios that can explain his trend:
    1. He hacked to find and exe SK D1, and since everyone caught on to him and Killy in day 2, he jailed and executed me because I was the target of a lynch mob and it would look less suspicious.
    2. He was not hacking at all.

There are talks from multiple players that were in that game of reporting atleast Killy, but I did wish to bring upon DivineEvil to the stand.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Grakylan; September 30th, 2018 at 01:44 PM.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

2. ISO #2

Re: DivineEvil: 1-S2-1-1557527

SC ID VERIFICATION
    DivineEvil: 1-S2-1-1557527 is Correct.
    Killy: 1-S2-1-5387491 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

DivineEvil: E
    Killy 4

Previous Offenses:

DivineEvil: 2x banlist for multiboxing.
    Killy: On holds, pending Griefing.

Player Offenses:

HACKING on DivineEvil's part.
    Killy: Ignore.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

DivineEvil JAILOR 13.
    Killy JAILOR 10

Game:

Setup: DivineEvil loses host to Killy.
    Names: None
    Roles: None
    D1: 13 jails 7. 10 jails 14.
    N1: 13 instakills 7 and doesn't back off despite a MAYOR claim. 10 conducts a more involved interrogation, and executes a DOCTOR claimant in 14.
    D2: 14(SERIAL KILLER) and 7(DRAGON HEAD) are dead. 5 is innoed 3/3 on trial, but jailing 5. Day skipped. 10 jails 2.
    N2: 13 instakills 5. 3 has a heart attack. 13 is hit by the TRIAD. 2 claims doc in 10's jail, and ultimately gets executed.
    D3: 2(SILENCER), 5(LOOKOUT), 13(JAILOR), 9(WITCH), 8(SHERIFF) and 3(LOOKOUT) are all dead. MARSHALL reveals starting a double-lynch. 1(BODYGUARD) and 11(ENFORCER) are hung. Game ends in a TOWN win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yeah, the loss of the NK so early unbalanced the game.

Punishment:

PERMABAN for divineevil
    IGNORE for Killy

Additional Notes:
    With over 40K points, I'm willing to let Killy slide. Doesn't seem like she was hacking. Her reasoning for killing a Doctor claimant is good, as is her killing a random guilty voter on a townie.

DivineEvil clearly knew people's roles though, so he'll be taking a vacation.

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; November 25th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.

3. ISO #3