1-S2-1-2418841
Register

User Tag List

Thread: 1-S2-1-2418841

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-2418841

Hello BobBobson.

The replay we have on file for you is Outdated, so it cannot be viewed. However, we do indeed have you on file for a point restore on April 29th of last year. You mention that might be a more recent one, when was the last time you've played the mod before you started using your new PC? If it's recent enough, there might be a chance some players have it in their replay folders.

If not, we can just give you what you've been approved of before.
    Last edited by AIVION; September 24th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Approved for:

20254 points. 551 wins and 932 games played.

Achievements:

1,2,4,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,20,21,25,28,36,40, 55

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

Points Restored.