User Tag List

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2406
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    honestly, I feel like that to lol. I wish we had a marshall because Toku really does need lynched over that.... but i just do not see that kind of scum game happening right now. I mean, well fucking played if he is scum. I will still throw something at him, but well fucking played.
    If Sorai flips scum, then Takeru will too, and I will have solved the game, sir.

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    The move wasn't THAT dumb imo because it created a mess with the attention focused on myself and everyone reacted. It's part of the reasons I decided to test the laws of Mafia: it couldn't hurt town that much if it was a failure :P
    It hurts town a lot when you make yourself scum when you're town. We are losing 3 players at EoD.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

ya, trust me it doenst sound right either, or look right..but it feels right.
    im going to go with a true gut read here. I am logically completely against what I just did, but gut wise it feels right.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    ah f this
    -vote FM-Tokuhei

lynch him and get the flip info or else you are scum i ffs give up
    wait your vote wasnt on Taku earlier? ok that makes me feel better about this. If you are new and caught up you would have easily had your vote on Taku, especially how hard you have been pushing him. You are being cautious with your vote, i believe for appearance.

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

wait your vote wasnt on Taku earlier? ok that makes me feel better about this. If you are new and caught up you would have easily had your vote on Taku, especially how hard you have been pushing him. You are being cautious with your vote, i believe for appearance.
    i dont know tbh both of them have similiar names but that would be a bad excuse

maybe i just scumread both of them for that IDK but theyre scenario B for me

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477
    Ganelon

Night Two
    Roles Players Status Role Flip
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Taheiji Alive N/A
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Shuzo Alive N/A
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Robun Alive N/A
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Takeru Alive N/A
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Masaharu Dead Samurai
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Etsuya Alive N/A
    Hidden Samurai (Killing) FM-Munenori Alive N/A
    Hidden Samurai (Power) FM-Tsuneyo Alive N/A
    Hidden Samurai (Power) FM-Naonobu Alive N/A
    Daimyo (Godfather) FM-Sorai Alive N/A
    Hidden Oda (Power) FM-Toshikazu Alive N/A
    Hidden Oda (Killing) FM-Tokuhei Dead Samurai
    Hidden Any FM-Kazushige Alive N/A

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Spoiler : Masaharu's Last Will :

To the Odas:
    I will never bow.
    Links:
    Last edited by ; September 23rd, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

28. ISO #1478
    Ganelon

DO NOT POST YET. PLEASE.

29. ISO #1479
    Ganelon

Day Three
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Masaharu Dead Samurai
    Hidden Oda (Killing) FM-Tokuhei Dead Samurai

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Nobody died.
    6 votes to hammer.
    Links:
    Last edited by ; September 24th, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

30. ISO #1480
    Ganelon

I may have found a replacement for Toshikazu. If they don't post 12 hours into the day I will have absolutely no choice but to remove. the slot from the game.

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

oh, and btw, I was jailed last night.

I verified with the host and jailing prevents kills AND blackmail. so I am NOT blackmailed. And hopefully Mafia tried to BM me last night meaning there is nobody BMed.

35. ISO #1485

ill vote sorai later, but I feel Mafia went after tried pretty damn hard to assure the lynch was toku over sorai.

and @FM-Tokuhei ....you damn meme. I am counter claiming you if you are ever confirmed town lol
    "The Tok" - when a player CC'S a confirmable role, then retracts his statement later on in the day in the name of science??"

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

oh, and btw, I was jailed last night.

I verified with the host and jailing prevents kills AND blackmail. so I am NOT blackmailed. And hopefully Mafia tried to BM me last night meaning there is nobody BMed.
    so that eliminates TORMENTOR, I assume you are awaiting some sort of confirmation like I was?

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    You're CC'ing the UN CC'd Hearald....?
    i was actually thinking he was just memeing but im not seeing a follow up 'jk' post.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    All right guys. Kazushige should be the lynch for today. I'm counterclaiming his ass. I'll reveal my soft claim from the post in a bit.

-vote FM-Kazushige
    Are you able to repost this or say anything else?

Repost once if yes twice if no.

but im pretty sure the BMer would have covered up that loop hole. so if u dont repost anything ill take it ur BMed and they did it with a little better wording this time.

@Magoroth You said the BMer cannot remove their ability to vote. can someone blackmailed vote as many times as they want? as long is its the person the BMer told them to vote?

43. ISO #1493

i was actually thinking he was just memeing but im not seeing a follow up 'jk' post.

but im pretty sure the BMer would have covered up that loop hole. so if u dont repost anything ill take it ur BMed and they did it with a little better wording this time.

@Magoroth You said the BMer cannot remove their ability to vote. can someone blackmailed vote as many times as they want? as long is its the person the BMer told them to vote?
    @Magoroth Such as if A was BMed and told he has to vote B can the BMer tell him u may only vote ONCE? or can A vote as B as many times as he wants

44. ISO #1494
    Ganelon

Yes they can.

45. ISO #1495
    Ganelon

@Magoroth Such as if A was BMed and told he has to vote B can the BMer tell him u may only vote ONCE? or can A vote as B as many times as he wants
    No. They cannot. say something like that.

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Day Two
    Samurai (Citizen) FM-Masaharu Alive N/A
    Hidden Oda (Killing) FM-Tokuhei Alive N/A
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Nobody died.
    7 votes to hammer.
    Links:

Graveyard
    Magoroth (Ashikaga Heir) - Died N0. Slashed in half with a sword. Ascended to Godhood on D1.
    Kenny. (Assassin) - Died N0. Perished in a volley of arrow fire.
    Lenneth (Chocolate Merchant) - Died D1. Run through with a yari.
    Palace Guardsman (Ashigaru Pikeman) - Died D1. Exploded after overdosing on chocolate.
    Rachyl (That One Priest) - Died N1. Was found dead in a makeshift church in Nagasaki.

​The Emperor's Herald posted a notice yesterday night. It read:
    Spoiler : Notice :

I exist, a confirmed town. Will give more solid opinions when I get a better idea what is going on. As of now though if I give a wrong opinion evils can really use that against them and blame me.

I left a code in here- I exist, a confirmed town. I claimed that sometime D1. I didn't want to CC Kazu, because he was the more towny of us and I didn't want to have us lose a TPR upon my lynch. I tried to reveal myself in a new herald message today, but it didn't work out. All game ive been trying to solidify my posts and I didn't want to give a half-assed reads list that the scum would probably try to pick at. I don't know what Kazu's intentions as scum is to out as herald, but i'm thinking he's neutral-aligned. More on this later.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

I can say whatever the hell I like, and i'm saying that Kazu is scum. I'm still trying to figure out a motive from him, though.

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    I can say whatever the hell I like, and i'm saying that Kazu is scum. I'm still trying to figure out a motive from him, though.
    he voted me so that clears it of a vent (in case susp rises later). So BMer got him =( now it only depends on if its a push to full lynch, or just ATTEMPT to get me lynched all day.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.