S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2406
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Not dedicated, just that the person is an a-hole who doesn't care about the game and therefore doesn't show respect to their fellow players.

Yes I know it was risky, I'll explain post game further, but I wanted to test some laws of Mafia in an unranked game where I saw a good situation to test them xD
    I'm actually becoming inclined to trust you. If you are scum, MVP wouldent expect you to have this kind of scum game.

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Time to explain myself now before I get attacked IRL >=O

I wanted to test if fake claiming and holding it as town in a CC way against a scum read could be viable and save games. Conclusion: yes but it's ballsy and risky, and this time it was shitty XD
    lets find out, im all for figuring out game mechanics.
    -vote fm-sorai
    i swear to god @fm-takuhei ............. huge props if you have this level of scum game.

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    There is also no risk by lynching you, but we will get more informations. That's why I want to lynch you (and not him) right now.
    I believe I made that point pretty clear.
    You are not explaining your words, but deflecting on another subject. That's what scums do when they are caught slipping.
    Are you really serious? oO

13. ISO #1413

Not only that but also we can reread all the interactions.
    You made a dumb move but in some ways, you interacted with almost everyone, and that will be helpful.
    honestly, I feel a tak lynch would be the best..but I think its too late to do it.

Jailor, it looks like we are going all out on trusting that Toku is town and just made a stupid. Jail Tak. The heaviness of his defense and push to keep the lynch going is slightly odd, almost like mafia is trying to ride a WFIOM and keep it running. I ahve been in this situation before, and it is feeling very familiar.

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    not true. Scum will defend town the hardest because they "know htey are town" so it makes them look really good. I usually lynch people who hard defend a logically good mis-lynch.
    I agree with you, but my point was mostly to say that his lynch will give us a lot of informations, where Sorai lynch won't give us shit if he flip town.

16. ISO #1416

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    no dude im serious y'all have too similiar names i cant see the difference and am scared of accidentally reading someone wrongly

i can say the sakurai guy is comfirmed town unless he survives that day
    i can say that the WoW loving fireice guy who is scumreaded by most people and voted is either scum or pro pro town
    i can say that you can be a oppurtunistic scum and it would fit well with icefire guy i think AH IDK IT MIGHT BE TAKERU TOO
    how about we get Etsuya or something?
    however, being on the chopping block, i dont see him saying his scum mate is confirmed town. this is odd as well.

17. ISO #1417

honestly, I feel a tak lynch would be the best..but I think its too late to do it.

Jailor, it looks like we are going all out on trusting that Toku is town and just made a stupid. Jail Tak. The heaviness of his defense and push to keep the lynch going is slightly odd, almost like mafia is trying to ride a WFIOM and keep it running. I ahve been in this situation before, and it is feeling very familiar.
    oppourtunistic scum right here!
    why are you scumreading me for the stupidity Early Game Sorai did?

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

Honestly you played good, but Takeru is outing you lol

inb4 you're town and I'm making a fool of myself ;-;
    wait where am i getting outed? is takeru making a mistake or are you both scum buddies bussing eachother all day and then getting the scapegoat (me)

ANYWAY LYNCH ME NIBBA LYNCH ME I WANT YOU AND TAK DEAD FOR THAT NEXT!

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Shuzo

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya

we currently stand evenly divided.
    all I think we can say is there is heavy scum influence on 1 side.... meaning either both are town, 1 is town 1 is scum. no way they are both scum.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

wait where am i getting outed? is takeru making a mistake or are you both scum buddies bussing eachother all day and then getting the scapegoat (me)

ANYWAY LYNCH ME NIBBA LYNCH ME I WANT YOU AND TAK DEAD FOR THAT NEXT!
    now you are scared you have the darkness of fear in your eyes. perhaps, you should look into the eyes of our holy emperor and see his divine light and truth for your own eyes.

28. ISO #1428

why me you ask. you ask like you werent already informed of the reasoning. and why me instead of trying is scummy as all hell.
    i didnt ask you and you are a scumread so stfu

You are odd as fuck by switching your vote.
    ikr i actually think we are both fooling ourselves and scenario A says kazu is evil

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

all I think we can say is there is heavy scum influence on 1 side.... meaning either both are town, 1 is town 1 is scum. no way they are both scum.
    If tokuhei is town, that mean the blackmailer chosed a town to target another town, I was actually thinking they did that when I read early D2.
    And you said it was almost impossible they chosed two towns for that.
    So what do you think now?
    They did chosed two towns?

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

i didnt ask you and you are a scumread so stfu

ikr i actually think we are both fooling ourselves and scenario A says kazu is evil
    Which scenario A? I mean, even if I found Kazu extremely scummy, he's un-CC'd herald after a full day............. so how do you call him scum lol

34. ISO #1434
    Ganelon

@Magoroth if the lynch vote remains a draw does neither die or both?
    That would be a tie. Ties are resolved by RNG. Only one will die.

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

Which scenario A? I mean, even if I found Kazu extremely scummy, he's un-CC'd herald after a full day............. so how do you call him scum lol
    scenario A for me is that Kazu and Shuzo are scums that stay behind the scenes and we all are confusing and scumreading eachother

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

I agree with you, but my point was mostly to say that his lynch will give us a lot of informations, where Sorai lynch won't give us shit if he flip town.
    the only thing that Toku flipping town would give us is he did a horrible play and most likely become a meme. his lynch and flip as town is so logicall you cant really scumread anyone for pushing it, that is the issue. its the rare scenario of a true case of 'too scummy to be scum'. thats my feeling on it.

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

oppourtunistic scum right here!
    why are you scumreading me for the stupidity Early Game Sorai did?
    im actually scumreading for D2. D1 i didnt have you as a scumread at all.

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

scenario A for me is that Kazu and Shuzo are scums that stay behind the scenes and we all are confusing and scumreading eachother
    perhaps if you actually took your time and read everything you wouldnt say such things. you are trying to shift blame of the slip ups you and your predecessor made. to make me reach my conclusion and reinforce my conclusion.

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

I am outing shit xD
    I am giving my opinion and I still think that's dumb to lynch him over you.
    honestly, I feel like that to lol. I wish we had a marshall because Toku really does need lynched over that.... but i just do not see that kind of scum game happening right now. I mean, well fucking played if he is scum. I will still throw something at him, but well fucking played.

50. ISO #1450

Where the fuck did he play well?
    You started a lynch on him when you saw you were screwed after your claim.
    He's not that scummy by itself, since it's obvious he is a replacement (or swapped personas lol). It's your behavior and your fear of Sorai's flip that makes you BOTH scummy as hell.

Members who have read this thread: 2