S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    eh I think it is also. I was mixing up you and Masa in certain posts. Probably why I had a gut feeling you 2 were in a team since I was intertwining your posts.
    Intertwining, interesting word..... but yeah, I guess it was just that. And I give you town points for your misguiding tbh, and those are rather stable ones. Time to jump in your pocket with Sorai. Beware Sorai, I scumread you, so I might attack you in that pocket

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Intertwining, interesting word..... but yeah, I guess it was just that. And I give you town points for your misguiding tbh, and those are rather stable ones. Time to jump in your pocket with Sorai. Beware Sorai, I scumread you, so I might attack you in that pocket
    always bring protection, and be ready for a battle when jumping into a pocket. I brought a condom because I read those are good sources of protection.

6. ISO #356

eh I think it is also. I was mixing up you and Masa in certain posts. Probably why I had a gut feeling you 2 were in a team since I was intertwining your posts.
    Understandable, i think abbreviatons are in order when we address someone kind of like we have been doing (Rob) (Taka) (Masa) (Kaz) it will help us differentiate who's who a little bit easier because I'm also getting confused on who's who

7. ISO #357

always bring protection, and be ready for a battle when jumping into a pocket. I brought a condom because I read those are good sources of protection.
    He gets a town slight Town lean for the way he admitted mixing things up it seems genuine and not forced as if a scum were telling it

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Where is honeybooboo? @FM-Naonobu where u at??

@FM-Etsuya

@FM-Tsuneyo

I want to hear more from them. I am thinking maybe do a lynch from there as well. did tsuneyo say D2 they will be a lot more active?
    Yes. They said they would be here 3 h before EoD onyl, then be active normally tomorrow. Etsuya, the Japanese guy, said he had been busy and was tired. Naonobu is gone tho

Also notice avatar change, this one is more easily recognizable.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Hello there! I'm sad to tell you that I won't be able to participate during this day until 3 hours before EOD. For the sake of hiding my COM I won't specify. + I had some account issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    The following days should be normal.
    Im relying on this to happen.

In the end, if we really cant find a lynch (seems like we got a few options coming up anyways) I am fine for a @FM-Etsuya lynch as a fallback.

12. ISO #362

You know what would make a good anonymous FM game? have a signup thread but have it so nobody but the host can read anyone who posts in it. so nobody can see the names of anyone who signs, then assign anonymous accounts.

13. ISO #363

You know what would make a good anonymous FM game? have a signup thread but have it so nobody but the host can read anyone who posts in it. so nobody can see the names of anyone who signs, then assign anonymous accounts.
    or signs by PM only and lock the thread from any replies

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

I'm ready to face my fate but I hope you'll make us win after that
    Jokes aside I think we should just do a no lynch and discuss things tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    -vote fm-sorai
    Im Going To Talk Like This. So i must be scum also right?
    Not scum but cancerous = POLICY LYNCH

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Im relying on this to happen.

In the end, if we really cant find a lynch (seems like we got a few options coming up anyways) I am fine for a @FM-Etsuya lynch as a fallback.
    I prefer a Masaharu lynch 10 times over a Etsuya lynch. But I could see it happen, in the event it was the only possibility.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I'm ready to face my fate but I hope you'll make us win after that
    Jokes aside I think we should just do a no lynch and discuss things tommorow

Not scum but cancerous = POLICY LYNCH
    We need info though. And I believe there is a high chance scum got a blackmailer in order to balance the setup... and that would fuck things up. D1 is very precious. I say lynch Masaharu.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380
    Ganelon

Cut down on the comhunting, please. This is the first and only warning. No more posts hinting at or even mentioning someone's COM.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    @FM-Sorai ornyou can just sit there and lurk.... What do you think about masa? And possibly lynching an afkish if the masa train doesn't gain speed?
    The masa train shall get speed. The info we get out of that lynch is great, now that he has became the first discussion matter today. As much as I keep an eye on Sorai, I think we should let him unlynched for today.

Also, I fear I might get killed tonight if Masaharu flips scum today...

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    @FM-Tokuhei change your avatar one more time and i'll call a policy lynch on you. I had to go back through the thread to make sure who you were. Its anti-town as hell to change your avatar because it confuses people and disconnects you from your posts.
    Who would you like to lynch atm?

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

@FM-Tokuhei change your avatar one more time and i'll call a policy lynch on you. I had to go back through the thread to make sure who you were. Its anti-town as hell to change your avatar because it confuses people and disconnects you from your posts.
    No, the exact problem is that I wanted to have something recognizable. It's good to know that you read post but just don't say shit about them, though...

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Did you just ask him to stop scum hunting lol??? SCUMMY also stop breaking rules for god's sake
    I didnt asked him to stop scum hunting I asked him to stop asking me questions like these

The masa train shall get speed. The info we get out of that lynch is great, now that he has became the first discussion matter today. As much as I keep an eye on Sorai, I think we should let him unlynched for today.

Also, I fear I might get killed tonight if Masaharu flips scum today...
    I think Masa is scummy but I wont vote him because I still have some reads on people I am gonna reveal on the next day on a huge wall of text

tl;dr I have too many scumreads and need to eliminate some before lynching someone

I like that you corrected Skeptic but not "semems"
    I said semems intentionally trying to spell a sexual word instead of seems.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393
    Ganelon

As per the Shogun's orders, all foreign access to Japan was strictly regulated.

But somehow, a Frenchman by the name of Lenneth managed to enter the castle courtyard. The man, a chocolate merchant from Artois, was dressed in colourful and extravagant clothes. The Palace Guardsmen, mistaking his chocolate wagon for a cache of illegal weaponry and armour, had him killed on the spot. Unfortunately, one of the guardsmen, unfamiliar with chocolate and seduced by its alluring smell and taste, overdosed on chocolate and exploded like a beached whale.

Graveyard
    Magoroth (Ashikaga Heir) - Died N0. Slashed in half with a sword. Ascended to Godhood on D1.
    Kenny. (Assassin) - Died N0. Perished in a volley of arrow fire.
    Lenneth (Chocolate Merchant) - Died D1. Run through with a yari.
    Palace Guardsman (Ashigaru Pikeman) - Died D1. Exploded after overdosing on chocolate.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    We kinda have to deal with the lurkers here there are still many people who didnt contribute yet
    I think we shouldnt lynch masa yet until we got their reads aswell.
    We have a lot of afk and some people didn't really contribute so I think D1 will be difficult.
    We can lynch an afk or the most scummy dude

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Can you also explain this?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Who would you like to lynch atm?
    I don't know, I can barely keep anyones name straight. I don't like that everyone has not yet checked in. Masa's train seemed too easy (is it really that easy though, I'm not sure - LHF or scum? I don't really see the scum??)

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=43151

there's the player with 2 posts, who said they'll contribute more day 2 since they're busy now.

there's the player with 3 posts, all in Japanese, which I think is a stupid rule because there's no way I'm gonna sit here and translate every post.

there's the player with 4 posts, who has so far had a random vote on me, com hunted, and soft-claimed a power role.

there's the player with 5 posts, who better contribute more tomorrow because I'm not interested in voting them today.

-vote FM-Naonobu
    I'm ok with lynching this player. They'll be back in about 3 hours according to their last post.

Members who have read this thread: 2