Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    This was your “big” post, as I’d put it. It’s the kind of post where you come back from a break and leave commentary. And the commentary players leave here is often alignment indicative.

Everything you’ve stated here has been said before. Restatement is not protown. If you look at your posts alone they’re good, but in context they are just more passive versions of Tokuheis. Your vote is alright, but the placement stands out to me for... honestly no particular reason.

The bit that really gets me is when you state the reasoning is for the “bus slip”.

I added that line because I wanted to call out his potential scumpainting.

It looked like bussing. If we were both scum, that would absolutely be bussing. Is calling out someone who is buddying or bussing bad now? I’d prefer not to be scumread because of association.

I apologize if this looks like a series of assorted thoughts. I don’t have time to proofread.
    Well, that is pretty simple, I had 11 pages to read when I arrived, I put everything 'interesting' in a file then when it was finished, I posted it.
    I do it because, compared to some people who just reply at every post when they are catching up, I prefer to condensate everything.
    Beside that, your post (#62) caught me when i was reading because I also felt like you were telling scum to not do something.
    So compared to all other players, I had one reason to vote/push you, which I did.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    多分、この質問は以前に尋ねられたでしょう。設定が妥当でない場合は、設定にブラックメイヤー通気口または 偽装者があることが保証されていますか?
    ...this is what I come back to... also I assume this is a question to the host? Then you should mention him.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?
    Ooooh plurality, okay. Well, I believe I'm going for Masaharu today, unless someone else is really, REALLY scummy.

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    You must construct additional coherence and text readability. Just noticed this because the post was quoted.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.
    You feel distant. It's as if you were looking by cameras on a security room, without really seeing what people do. You seem to nullread pretty much everyone, with slight differences. Why do you think Masaharu, "the guy with actor avatar"?

13. ISO #263

Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru
    Yep, robun is a strong town read for me too.
    I have the same feeling.
    I believe we must be careful towards Kazu.

Now what I wonder is: Who could be aligned with Masaharu?

14. ISO #264
    Ganelon

Etsuya's question, but in English:

Perhaps, this question would have been asked before. If the setting is invalid, is it guaranteed that there is a blackmayer vent or impersonator in the setting?

Yes, those roles made it into the setup. I tried to make it as clear as possible that if the setup were anon, I would replace Goon with Disguiser and would add a Ventriloquist. Which is what happened. When I rolled the roles, I accounted for the Ventriloquist and the Disguiser too. So it is possible for them to be in the current game.

For the record, I will be ignoring any further questions not addressed in English.

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

-vote FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.
    So, my highest scumread pops in, posts once, and that post says that one of my highest town reads is scummy, and that he has done nothing while he got info out of Sorai and Munemori. Great...

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

You just broke Google.
    Perhaps, this question would have been asked before. If the setting is invalid, is it guaranteed that there is a blackmayer vent or impersonator in the setting?

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru
    Which game are you reading? lol I have given my complete thoughts on what we should do D1 lynch wise AND strategy/voting wise. I have given multiple alignments I feel are possible and I have my vote somewhere with reasons clearly stated. How is any of that spamming lore?

btw, besides my first post FIRST POST - where have I just posted lore?

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Yep, robun is a strong town read for me too.
    I have the same feeling.
    I believe we must be careful towards Kazu.

Now what I wonder is: Who could be aligned with Masaharu?
    I think Robun is a good alignment for Masa. I don't get where the town read is coming from, but my scumread is more gut read on him with some opportunisticness/potential bussign showing. his voting on Masa seemed sheepy.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

A lore slip? That's be a first... Maybe :P

What are your thoughts? You're just dropping votes everywhere without explaining them.
    The government is Ashikaga (Town).
    You noticed it too? Finally someone who understood the slip!

I did explain my votes and am waiting for my next move now
    I kinda have bad feelings from that Taheiji

Yet your vote was for a POLICY LYNCH. There's absolutely nothing to be sceptic about on Taheiji when you're talking about policy lynches. You just changed your reasons without saying why, and I'm not sure you're having a real one...
    I'm just sceptic because of the people Who Talk Like This

30. ISO #280

Post #193
    He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile
    Post #194
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.
    and this is my scumread on Robun. All they have been doing is saying people are scumpainting him. I asked him to point out where, or define any of that and he completely avoided that question. this is from post #157. Robun was post #158, #160, and continued to post without addressing it. I may actually be feeling more confident in a Robun lynch rather than Masa. But Robun is not scum hunting, Robun is just defending against "scumpainting" all game so far.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Magoroth was found dead last night. He was slashed in half with a katana, but not before his bodyguards caught and killed his assailant! His role was Ashikaga Heir. Kenny, the assassin, was caught whilst trying to escape from Kyoto Castle. He perished in a volley of arrow fire.

Graveyard

Magoroth (Heir) - Died N0. Slashed in half with a sword.
    Kenny (Assassin) - Died N0. Perished in a volley of arrow fire.
    @FM-Sorai

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

We have corruption in our government, in our village, and it must be purged.
    That means nothing to us, there happened just one murder and we killed the assassin anyway, we cant connect it to a gang because the assassin wouldnt die if it was one or two from our ranks

Gameplay-Wise we are gonna see the Deimyos very soon
    Lore-Wise we are still safe but in panic due to the emperor dying

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    That means nothing to us, there happened just one murder and we killed the assassin anyway, we cant connect it to a gang because the assassin wouldnt die if it was one or two from our ranks

Gameplay-Wise we are gonna see the Deimyos very soon
    Lore-Wise we are still safe but in panic due to the emperor dying
    Our guards would never let someone into the castle like this. He had inside help. Cyoto is a well guarded fortress, absolutely no1 was able to wander in and assassinate the emperor. Lore wise, i suspect an inside job.

38. ISO #288

Ah so im on a scum team with Masa according to Kazu. I'm not sure what you are playing at with your highlighted blue text. I never said anyone was baiting... And i thonk i only asked someone the question if they were acumpainting, and if they knew the difference between painting and hunting... Are you by chance high? Or making things up?

39. ISO #289

Post #193

Post #194

and this is my scumread on Robun. All they have been doing is saying people are scumpainting him. I asked him to point out where, or define any of that and he completely avoided that question. this is from post #157. Robun was post #158, #160, and continued to post without addressing it. I may actually be feeling more confident in a Robun lynch rather than Masa. But Robun is not scum hunting, Robun is just defending against "scumpainting" all game so far.
    Okay yeah fair enough.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    You noticed it too? Finally someone who understood the slip!

I did explain my votes and am waiting for my next move now
    I kinda have bad feelings from that Taheiji

I'm just sceptic because of the people Who Talk Like This
    No no I don't buy it. Stop your bullshit. He posted 3 times like that, then stopped. Yet you still want a policy lynch on him?????????????

45. ISO #295

Post #193

Post #194

The #194 was about Masa and not Robun. I agree with #194 though, but it does not apply to Robun.

I however agree that is weird, but I think he's town still. More gut than anything, idk.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

You say it's corrupt though...
    yes. If the government has been infiltrated that is corruption. Just like if a hard drive gets a bad sector, the entire drive is now corrupt.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Ah so im on a scum team with Masa according to Kazu. I'm not sure what you are playing at with your highlighted blue text. I never said anyone was baiting... And i thonk i only asked someone the question if they were acumpainting, and if they knew the difference between painting and hunting... Are you by chance high? Or making things up?
    I gotta admit I don't get the pairing with you two...

50. ISO #300

Members who have read this thread: 1