Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2406
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    yes, he is blackmailed.

Tsuyen said Teihji probably got RBed so that is why his post didnt post. Teihiji agreed saying he most likely got RBed.

well, sorry to say roleblockers leave feedback in this:

So, he would know for a fact if he was RBed or not. They had a discussion on WHY is post probably didnt show up. they came to that conclusion.

I didn't want to point it out yet, but w/e lol so lets now accept that teihjiji is RBed and move forward from here.
    err accept now that teihiji is BMed, and move froward from here on what to do.

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    The demand can be anything as long as it's not restricted by time. And it cannot disable a player's ability to vote, but it can force them to only vote a specific person.

Also, second question. Debatable. I need a more specific case because in some cases the demand may be nearly impossible to meet.
    @Megoroth does the blackmailers ability work over multiple days? for instance megoroth was mbd n1 and continues to day three and so on.

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Despite his claim being very lacking, I consider there to be some things that make me vote you. Your continuous screaming of BMing nonense that I've already proven wrong but you decide to ignore makes me want to vote you even more.
    why is it you call everything nonsense. or conspiracy with you?

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Toshikazu View Post
    88 pages of hot garbage. That was an agonizing read. You guys sure take a lot of posts to say very little.
    you read the entire thread? ok, conclusions? reads lists?

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    @Megoroth does the blackmailers ability work over multiple days? for instance megoroth was mbd n1 and continues to day three and so on.
    No.

12. ISO #1762
    Ganelon

I believe he switched the BMer to 2 uses? I thought there was an announcement on that.

@Magoroth is BMer unlimited or does it have 2 uses?
    Unlimited. It may however only force a target to push a Lynch twice a game.

13. ISO #1763

Well shit. About Taheiji :

-He is the blackmailer and he is doing this on purpose
    -He is really blackmailed

After reading twice everything, I came the the conclusion that Taheiji gave us a lot of informations and is actively trying to help town despise his blackmailed.
    I will tend to think he is a town blackmailed.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    lol ok
    -vote FM-Kazushige
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    Oh, we killing kazu now?
    -vote FM-Kazushige
    Wtf was that two votes. So someone come with a counterclaim without explaining and without even thinking about the BMER and you vote with him?

u were REALLY adamant about knowing that jailor can jail...seems like a good alibi if u ask me <3
    I have my doubt about Mune since D1, D2 during the Kazu/Tokuhei drama, he was just waching the world burn and almost didn't participate (but was active according to a few posts he made)
    And right now, he is still doing shit. Look at that post, it's an useless post, just triing to put a discredit on Kazu without doing anything.

14. ISO #1764

Robun : He can't be blackmailer (jailed N1), plus all the interactions today with Kazu look very townish, plus he didn't vote Tokuhei and since Tokuhei flipped town ==> Town read
    Kazu : crier, scumhunt, good interactions with Tokuhei today and didn't vote Tokuhei yesterday) ==> Town read
    Shuzo : According to the interactions today and things that I can't say ==> Town read
    Taheiji: I will tend to believe his blackmailed claim

The afks :
    Toshikazu
    Etsuya

Tsuneyo : I didn't like some things about him:
    -eager to lynch an afk D1,
    -didn't participate to the debate D2 (and his 'lol'...),
    -at the end of D2, he said he almost made a mistake with his vote on Sorai and then voted Tokuhei

scums but... he is really against Kazu today which look weird for a scum.

Naonobu : he claimed a mafia roles twice, I think he is a neutral evil. He probably doesn't like being neutral and is totally not in the game. He even followed Munemori without thinking about it and voted Kazu (1533).
    It's his only action D3... If i had to guess, he is sleuth.Or he is ronin and chosed munemori. Voted Tokuhei D2
    Munenori : too cautious, doesn't really participate and wtf was that vote on Kazu? Voted Tokuhei D2
    Sorai : Didn't show up D3. But still look scummy af. Voted Tokuhei D2

I am not sure Tsuneyo should be today's lynch but I will stay with the town block.
    -vote FM-Tsuneyo

15. ISO #1765

ill vote sorai later, but I feel Mafia went after tried pretty damn hard to assure the lynch was toku over sorai.

and @FM-Tokuhei ....you damn meme. I am counter claiming you if you are ever confirmed town lol
    I think I am the only one who defended Sorai D2, and not because I thought he is town but because I thought A tokuhei lynch would be better.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

I just had another thought.
    If yesterday, the tie was between two towns (Tokuhei/Sorai), the scums would had no problem changing their vote between both of them, or being more 'confused'. Since the both lynch was good for them
    but when we look at it, most of the people stayed on their vote the whole last 10 hours.
    Tsuneyo was afk and changed his vote around EOD.
    I only decided at the end of EOD, but as I said, I wanted to let time for Kazu because he was afk and didn't catch up.

Which mean, I think Sorai is scum xD

20. ISO #1770

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Robun : He can't be blackmailer (jailed N1), plus all the interactions today with Kazu look very townish, plus he didn't vote Tokuhei and since Tokuhei flipped town ==> Town read
    Kazu : crier, scumhunt, good interactions with Tokuhei today and didn't vote Tokuhei yesterday) ==> Town read
    Shuzo : According to the interactions today and things that I can't say ==> Town read

The afks :
    Toshikazu
    Etsuya

-at the end of D2, he said he almost made a mistake with his vote on Sorai and then voted Tokuhei

Naonobu : he claimed a mafia roles twice, I think he is a neutral evil. He probably doesn't like being neutral and is totally not in the game. He even followed Munemori without thinking about it and voted Kazu (1533).
    It's his only action D3... If i had to guess, he is sleuth.Or he is ronin and chosed munemori. Voted Tokuhei D2
    Munenori : too cautious, doesn't really participate and wtf was that vote on Kazu? Voted Tokuhei D2

I am not sure Tsuneyo should be today's lynch but I will stay with the town block.
    -vote FM-Tsuneyo
    LMFAO are you serious? You are the useless one that doesnt even read. You're scumreading those that voted toku when you HAMMERED? GET THE FUCK OUT
    -vote FM-takeru

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

LMFAO are you serious? You are the useless one that doesnt even read. You're scumreading those that voted toku when you HAMMERED? GET THE FUCK OUT
    -vote FM-takeru
    Even if I hammered (which I said a few times that I will), that doesn't mean I have to ignore who voted him.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

yes, he is blackmailed.

Tsuyen said Teihji probably got RBed so that is why his post didnt post. Teihiji agreed saying he most likely got RBed.

well, sorry to say roleblockers leave feedback in this:

So, he would know for a fact if he was RBed or not. They had a discussion on WHY is post probably didnt show up. they came to that conclusion.

I didn't want to point it out yet, but w/e lol so lets now accept that teihjiji is RBed and move forward from here.
    If "Tsuyen" is me then you're a fucking liar. Check my posts, I never mentioned that he got probably RBed. In fact, he was the only one who said that he must have been RBed. If you're Town you should be more careful about your scum-reading because it's complete shit.

25. ISO #1775

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    -vote FM-Tsuneyo

i gave you more then acquitted time
    I was sleeping, but okey. Also. I don't care about you. I've already explained why I'm not BMed, and don't know how am I supposed to prove my innocence if it's not by talking. Don't expect me to magically change your mind. Specially when you have me as locked scum lol. You just want to sound eloquent with that "I give you two hours". Do not pretend anything else.

Your supposed "town block" is what's going to drive us to our demise. So yeah, great "Town block".

26. ISO #1776

I just had another thought.
    If yesterday, the tie was between two towns (Tokuhei/Sorai), the scums would had no problem changing their vote between both of them, or being more 'confused'. Since the both lynch was good for them
    but when we look at it, most of the people stayed on their vote the whole last 10 hours.
    Tsuneyo was afk and changed his vote around EOD.
    I only decided at the end of EOD, but as I said, I wanted to let time for Kazu because he was afk and didn't catch up.

Which mean, I think Sorai is scum xD
    No, I didn't "change my vote". I was already going to vote Toku but held my vote until later so there was as much discussion as possible.

27. ISO #1777

If "Tsuyen" is me then you're a fucking liar. Check my posts, I never mentioned that he got probably RBed. In fact, he was the only one who said that he must have been RBed. If you're Town you should be more careful about your scum-reading because it's complete shit.
    He is right, he never mentioned rbed before Taheiji said so.

Why didn't you post a Herald thing today? Were you too lazy?
    He asked him why he didn't post. Which can be a way to ask him if he were rbed.

28. ISO #1778

The afks :
    Toshikazu
    Etsuya

-vote FM-Tsuneyo

Why is this Town plagued with liars? Please show me that post. However, I'm pretty sure you won't find it as you lied like a fucking bastard.

-vote FM-Takeru

I don't believe Kazu should be the lynch today. It's true that there is no reason for why Taheiji didn't post his Herald thing and if he had been roleblocked he would have got a message.

29. ISO #1779

He is right, he never mentioned rbed before Taheiji said so.

He asked him why he didn't post. Which can be a way to ask him if he were rbed.
    Interesting. I said "too lazy" trying to see if he would say that he forgot or something instead of claiming he was RBed once again. That way I would know he was lying. Don't know if he actually answered that post, though.

30. ISO #1780

No, I didn't "change my vote". I was already going to vote Toku but held my vote until later so there was as much discussion as possible.
    Ah right !

for the record

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Shuzo

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya
    My bad. Well, that does'nt really change the purpose of what I was saying. You and me both hold our votes for the same reason. But most of the people voted Tokuhei OR Sorai before and didn't move their vote.

31. ISO #1781

Why is this Town plagued with liars? Please show me that post. However, I'm pretty sure you won't find it as you lied like a fucking bastard.

-vote FM-Takeru

I don't believe Kazu should be the lynch today. It's true that there is no reason for why Taheiji didn't post his Herald thing and if he had been roleblocked he would have got a message.
    Yep, I made a mistake, you can delete this from my readlist :
    'at the end of D2, he said he almost made a mistake with his vote on Sorai and then voted Tokuhei '

I was pretty sure your vote was on Sorai before

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    I have thought about this long and hard and i feel like i have come up with the best scenario for our town in this situation, kazu will be our lynch today. Based off of the interactions last night between kazu, myself, and taheiji....so with that being said im going to hard-claim JAILOR
    What in the actual fuck lmao...
    So were you pretending to be jailed yesterday or what..

36. ISO #1786

I have thought about this long and hard and i feel like i have come up with the best scenario for our town in this situation, kazu will be our lynch today. Based off of the interactions last night between kazu, myself, and taheiji....so with that being said im going to hard-claim JAILOR
    WTF, where does that come from?
    Who did you jail N1? you claimed being jailed oO
    Why do you suddenly want to lynch Kazu?

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

WTF, where does that come from?
    Who did you jail N1? you claimed being jailed oO
    Why do you suddenly want to lynch Kazu?
    Everything that I posted was actually the "jailee's"words and not mine. I trust Taheiji and i DO believe he is blackmailed today there for Kazu should be our lynch as to whom I jailed N1 we had discussed this as a "if shit goes south plan." And thats unimportant at the moment

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

Everything that I posted was actually the "jailee's"words and not mine. I trust Taheiji and i DO believe he is blackmailed today there for Kazu should be our lynch as to whom I jailed N1 we had discussed this as a "if shit goes south plan." And thats unimportant at the moment
    So who did you jail N1?

44. ISO #1794

If you are jailor and you were jailed N1...that mean someone jailed you. Since we can have one only jailor...I will let you do the math
    You are either misinterpreting what im saying or trying to twist my words so i will say it again. I wasn't being straightforeward with you on Day 2. I was the Jailor, and NOT the captive during N1.

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.