Daimyo (Godfather) FM-Sorai Alive N/A
    Hidden Oda (Power) FM-Toshikazu Alive N/A
    Hidden Oda (Killing) FM-Tokuhei Dead Samurai
    Hidden Any FM-Kazushige Alive N/A

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Nobody died.
    6 votes to hammer.
    Links:
    Last edited by ; September 24th, 2018 at 10:08 PM.

2. ISO #1402
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

I may have found a replacement for Toshikazu. If they don't post 12 hours into the day I will have absolutely no choice but to remove. the slot from the game.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

oh, and btw, I was jailed last night.

I verified with the host and jailing prevents kills AND blackmail. so I am NOT blackmailed. And hopefully Mafia tried to BM me last night meaning there is nobody BMed.

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    ill vote sorai later, but I feel Mafia went after tried pretty damn hard to assure the lynch was toku over sorai.

and @FM-Tokuhei ....you damn meme. I am counter claiming you if you are ever confirmed town lol
    "The Tok" - when a player CC'S a confirmable role, then retracts his statement later on in the day in the name of science??"

8. ISO #1408

I verified with the host and jailing prevents kills AND blackmail. so I am NOT blackmailed. And hopefully Mafia tried to BM me last night meaning there is nobody BMed.
    so that eliminates TORMENTOR, I assume you are awaiting some sort of confirmation like I was?

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    You're CC'ing the UN CC'd Hearald....?
    i was actually thinking he was just memeing but im not seeing a follow up 'jk' post.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    All right guys. Kazushige should be the lynch for today. I'm counterclaiming his ass. I'll reveal my soft claim from the post in a bit.

-vote FM-Kazushige
    Are you able to repost this or say anything else?

Repost once if yes twice if no.

but im pretty sure the BMer would have covered up that loop hole. so if u dont repost anything ill take it ur BMed and they did it with a little better wording this time.

@Magoroth You said the BMer cannot remove their ability to vote. can someone blackmailed vote as many times as they want? as long is its the person the BMer told them to vote?

14. ISO #1414

i was actually thinking he was just memeing but im not seeing a follow up 'jk' post.

but im pretty sure the BMer would have covered up that loop hole. so if u dont repost anything ill take it ur BMed and they did it with a little better wording this time.

@Magoroth You said the BMer cannot remove their ability to vote. can someone blackmailed vote as many times as they want? as long is its the person the BMer told them to vote?
    @Magoroth Such as if A was BMed and told he has to vote B can the BMer tell him u may only vote ONCE? or can A vote as B as many times as he wants

15. ISO #1415
    Ganelon

Yes they can.

16. ISO #1416
    Ganelon

@Magoroth Such as if A was BMed and told he has to vote B can the BMer tell him u may only vote ONCE? or can A vote as B as many times as he wants
    No. They cannot. say something like that.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

I can say whatever the hell I like, and i'm saying that Kazu is scum. I'm still trying to figure out a motive from him, though.
    he voted me so that clears it of a vent (in case susp rises later). So BMer got him =( now it only depends on if its a push to full lynch, or just ATTEMPT to get me lynched all day.

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    If Taheiji soft claimed Herald in a previous post from D2 or D1 then he is not blackmailed.
    nah he didn't. he mentioned it was somewhere earlier. He is not Herald, however, you throwing legitimacy to his claim and doing a strong push off sorai EoD 2, I think you 2 are scum

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

nah he didn't. he mentioned it was somewhere earlier. He is not Herald, however, you throwing legitimacy to his claim and doing a strong push off sorai EoD 2, I think you 2 are scum
    I think you can suck my dick. I'm just considering both opportunities, don't get so cocky lol.

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

being jailed would also cause the crier to not be able to speak.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Wait Kazu what did you guys talk about in jail? I need to be sure of some things I have some speculations
    potatoes, cheesecakes, fried duck, lamb chops, totem poles, and how sorai needs to be lynched. you beat me to it though lol

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

Alright. After reviewing all the posts, my conclusion is that Kazushige is some kind of evil. I don't see any town incentive to fake claiming herald *and not rescinding the claim* (here's looking at you tokuhei because apparently you had some town motive behind it). All of D2 I was encouraging a Herald CC, hoping someone would catch on to the fact that I am the actual herald and didn't want to out myself. I didn't want to complicate things any further since we already had a CC (tokuhei), and it didn't seem like you guys wanted to put Kazu up. I didn't want to have myself be lynched and town lose a TPR. But since I was unable to reveal in a start of day message that kazu was lying, i'm kind of forced to do it here.
    Why didn't you post a Herald thing today? Were you too lazy?

45. ISO #1445

Why didn't you post a Herald thing today? Were you too lazy?
    @FM-Tsuneyo ok i dont trust this.

You'll have to show us the "Confirmed Town" post Taheiji.
    the wording on this. "you'll have to" . keep an eye on Tsuneyo making demands towards Taheiji. I wonder if he has to obey him or something.... this BMer role is scary af lol

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

potatoes, cheesecakes, fried duck, lamb chops, totem poles, and how sorai needs to be lynched. you beat me to it though lol
    OK you were jailed last night without a doubt, did you guys talk about myself at all? I left out a valuable piece of information when I posted what was discussed in my jail cell on night one. There is no tormentor in the game, and Kazu is confirmed town in my eyes, He posted that crier message night 1 and he was jailed last night end of story.

48. ISO #1448

Alright. After reviewing all the posts, my conclusion is that Kazushige is some kind of evil. I don't see any town incentive to fake claiming herald *and not rescinding the claim* (here's looking at you tokuhei because apparently you had some town motive behind it). All of D2 I was encouraging a Herald CC, hoping someone would catch on to the fact that I am the actual herald and didn't want to out myself. I didn't want to complicate things any further since we already had a CC (tokuhei), and it didn't seem like you guys wanted to put Kazu up. I didn't want to have myself be lynched and town lose a TPR. But since I was unable to reveal in a start of day message that kazu was lying, i'm kind of forced to do it here.
    if that the case then why did you not confirm yourself last night with a passage of some kind? as it stands we have no message from our herald and a jailed claim. thus the evidence as it is means that either you deliberately choose not to confirm. that you weren't in jail. thus making your claim shaky at best.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Members who have read this thread: 1