Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2406
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

You can post from the jail chat. Long as it’s not a screenshot or a quote.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    i actually think jailor should jail who was jailed ln due to no kills by the mafia
    I’m thinking Shuzo is scum at this point. Again, there’s no confirmation the jailor is a town aligned jailor. On top of that, he seems to really want the jailor not to confirm himself to kazu and form a townblock.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    now your trying to get the jailor to reveal? Mafia are looking for roles.

IM ALMOST CERTAIN MAFIA HAS A DISGUISER
    This is taking my words and twisting them at its finest, i dont know why you feel the need to try and scumpaint me... When you are an UN CC'D cried lol

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Well up until that point you hadn’t been actively making contributions, so I suppose I’ll rescind my statement. That aside, the fact that you were so quick to suggest that masa was blackmailed feels scummy to me. It feels like the masa-mune-toku interactions were all premeditated to me.
    Uhhh yeah, I was busy irl? Why don't you scum read ANY of the actual AFK people too then?
    Sorry not sorry that I'm smart enough to realize someone is acting blackmailed. If you want to scum read me for it, your loss.
    I do agree that the Toku-Masa interactions seemed premediated as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    you missed a third scenario here.. 3) my opponent is not a true statement , and that tokuhei is scum
    Ah yes, that too. Thanks. I want to say it is that third one you have suggested tbh.

11. ISO #1011

I’m thinking Shuzo is scum at this point. Again, there’s no confirmation the jailor is a town aligned jailor. On top of that, he seems to really want the jailor not to confirm himself to kazu and form a townblock.
    i stated for jailor to jail who they choose to jail. and am only now thinking the no mafia kill could have been because of a jailor role block. this correct no evidence to prove jailor is town or scum.

12. ISO #1012

tbh im struggling with the possibility he did just do a terrible play. But I thought it through, if we were to inno him and go to another lynch; what happens if he is disguiser? I don't think I could ever forgive myself in this game if the pitty-party strategy actually got me to unvote an almost confirmed scum.. Like, this move just gave a freebie to scums if he actually is town.
    I was considering this too, but like I will say below:
    I’m gonna say there’s no reason we shouldn’t lynch toku today. But who’s to say that the jailor isn’t a scum jailor anyway?
    Who to lynch today then? We are in mandatory lynch mode. I see no better option at the moment.

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    I was considering this too, but like I will say below:

Who to lynch today then? We are in mandatory lynch mode. I see no better option at the moment.
    Huh? No I’m still saying we lynch toku. Besides that I get that you’re angry at my scumread of you but it was mostly just a prod, I was suggesting a possible scum alignment. That aside, what is your read on me right now? Do you think I’m a misguided town or a scum? I’m curious to know

14. ISO #1014

OK so this more or less how my conversations went with the person who jailed me:

I am open to the possibility that you very well could be a Tormentor. Bear with me on this one... I think there's a very small chance that you are a scum aligned Jailer. Reason being (and this is based on host meta) and a gut feeling of my own that the Mafia received the killing role Assassin. I don't see anyway a host can run this save without that role due to balance issues. This means I feel like I don't have to withhold any information from you. The the Mafia would have a GF, Killing = Assassin, and a Support (no idea). If you are indeed a tormentor I see no harm in being completely honest with you because you are your own faction and need to win by yourself with your "tormentee" alive.

If I were in your shoes, without actually 100% confirming your "Jailee" I would NOT feel comfortable revealing myself unless my gut was screaming town, or it was 100% needed. Keep that in mind if you jail someone else after myself.I had a plan that I wanted to set in motion right at the start of the day 2. A strong push on one of my more townie reads to see how they hold up and who (if anyone jumps in with me and why.). I will not rush the reads list, I'm even going to re-read the thread since it's not to long in case I missed something or something else jumps out at me.

My feelings are conflicted on lynching inactives. I fucking hate people who sign then don't participate, they should all be punished. So many damn games I've played came down to inactives in the end, I end up letting them live or going after the people going after the inactives (LHF) and then BAM the inactives were scum and i lose the fucking game. Plain and simple they ruin the game whether they are alive or lynched. If we as a town can't come up with a good lynch, come EOD and there are a group of inactive players, I would want to go for the player that is the least beneficial to town (THE FUCKING GUY WHO REFUSES SPEAK ENGLISH.) However I'd much rather lynch MY scumread if i have a strong one at the time. I do believe in advancing the game and I always believe a LYNCH is a good thing for the town, because there's a chance the "lynchee" will flip scum.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    This implies uncertainty IMO
    yes, uncertainty if it's a jailor and not a kidnapper or the other neutral thing. How are you so certain its a jailor? are you scum and just KNOW? =P

17. ISO #1017

This is taking my words and twisting them at its finest, i dont know why you feel the need to try and scumpaint me... When you are an UN CC'D cried lol
    i swear to god we need to start killing anyone who keeps using "scumpaint" every time some pressure or shade gets thrown their way. this is mafia, you WILL get scumpainted and we will see how people react. That is how this game works.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

read post 1014 please =D
    ya, good logic behind it. last paragraph we need to turn into a religion here.

Did you follow through with your day 2 plan at all? and if so what was it? lay out the details of what happened, what you got from it ect

22. ISO #1022

OK so this more or less how my conversations went with the person who jailed me:

I am open to the possibility that you very well could be a Tormentor. Bear with me on this one... I think there's a very small chance that you are a scum aligned Jailer. Reason being (and this is based on host meta) and a gut feeling of my own that the Mafia received the killing role Assassin. I don't see anyway a host can run this save without that role due to balance issues. This means I feel like I don't have to withhold any information from you. The the Mafia would have a GF, Killing = Assassin, and a Support (no idea). If you are indeed a tormentor I see no harm in being completely honest with you because you are your own faction and need to win by yourself with your "tormentee" alive.

If I were in your shoes, without actually 100% confirming your "Jailee" I would NOT feel comfortable revealing myself unless my gut was screaming town, or it was 100% needed. Keep that in mind if you jail someone else after myself.I had a plan that I wanted to set in motion right at the start of the day 2. A strong push on one of my more townie reads to see how they hold up and who (if anyone jumps in with me and why.). I will not rush the reads list, I'm even going to re-read the thread since it's not to long in case I missed something or something else jumps out at me.

My feelings are conflicted on lynching inactives. I fucking hate people who sign then don't participate, they should all be punished. So many damn games I've played came down to inactives in the end, I end up letting them live or going after the people going after the inactives (LHF) and then BAM the inactives were scum and i lose the fucking game. Plain and simple they ruin the game whether they are alive or lynched. If we as a town can't come up with a good lynch, come EOD and there are a group of inactive players, I would want to go for the player that is the least beneficial to town (THE FUCKING GUY WHO REFUSES SPEAK ENGLISH.) However I'd much rather lynch MY scumread if i have a strong one at the time. I do believe in advancing the game and I always believe a LYNCH is a good thing for the town, because there's a chance the "lynchee" will flip scum.
    So wait who is saying what

23. ISO #1023

i swear to god we need to start killing anyone who keeps using "scumpaint" every time some pressure or shade gets thrown their way. this is mafia, you WILL get scumpainted and we will see how people react. That is how this game works.
    it wasn't pressure or shade, you took what I said and made it something it was not =P

24. ISO #1024

Huh? No I’m still saying we lynch toku. Besides that I get that you’re angry at my scumread of you but it was mostly just a prod, I was suggesting a possible scum alignment. That aside, what is your read on me right now? Do you think I’m a misguided town or a scum? I’m curious to know
    Like I said, town-lean, definitely misguided on your scum read of me.

25. ISO #1025

obviously i was in a fuckin cell last night mate i had to shit in a hole in the floor and sleep in the god dam dirt while you all got to sleep in your cozy japanese huts
    Can confirm: eastern style toilets are squat toilets, literally holes in the ground you shit into that get flushed. RIP to any handicapped people or people who for some reason or another are unable to squat.

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

it wasn't pressure or shade, you took what I said and made it something it was not =P
    no, you stating "it has not happened yet" I was taking at baiting for the jailor to come out and do it.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

ya, good logic behind it. last paragraph we need to turn into a religion here.

Did you follow through with your day 2 plan at all? and if so what was it? lay out the details of what happened, what you got from it ect
    I never got a chance to because of the shit storm that went down, I wanted to push at MUN pretty aggressivley it did not happen.

30. ISO #1030

Can confirm: eastern style toilets are squat toilets, literally holes in the ground you shit into that get flushed. RIP to any handicapped people or people who for some reason or another are unable to squat.
    srry that above link is supposed to be accompanied by this Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

(same link as above)

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

I never got a chance to because of the shit storm that went down, I wanted to push at MUN pretty aggressivley it did not happen.
    ok, so your push at me was not part of that plan. and you have mun as a high town read (as of EoD yesterday)

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

Alright I jotted down my reads. I never make reads lists on Day 1, because I don't place to much stock into day ones unless I catch someone slipping.

Taheiji (Tah) - I get good vibes from him he's said things to me that make sense, and I agree with his reasonings for scumreading Masa. One thing I didn't like about him is him saying we shouldn't lynch day 1, I think we needed to lynch day 1.This man also didn't mind when people voted him at all if they gave reasoning.

Shuzo (Shu) - Unsure on this slot. He came in a little trolly which is fine, then came back in a little more serious but didn't scumhunt, threw a vote somewhere with a reason and parked it.I'd like to see more from this player on Day 2, he doesn't deserve a scum read atm (for a reason I can't say)

Munenori (Mun) - I townread Mun for the way he handled himself in debates with Tak. I liked how Mun wanted a lynch day 1 (my thoughts also). Mun also seemed genuinly confused at one point which i take as a town tell. My gut is also telling me that Mun is town.

Kazushige (Kaz) - This slot is the most unreadable for me. Very logical, makes a lot of sense, and has valid points. Which yes I find to be very townlike. I feel like he knows exactly what's going on which makes me very uneasy, scum generally look like they have all the right things to say and know who's who. I did get a good vibe when he admitted to getting players mixed up because I know how he feels there, to me his reacton was genuine.

Takeru (Tak) - Upon first reading his posts he came in very logical, and I agreed with where he was coming from. Then when Take and Mun were going at it I got some strong scum vibes that eminated from Tak, although I do feel they were just misunderstanding each other and he could be a misguided townie.

Tsuneyo (Tsu) - There's not really anything from this player please be more active day 2 like you said.

Naonobu (Nao) - Not much going on on this slot either, only thing that jumps out as me is said he was gonna comeback and post and barley did that, MORE FROM YOU DAY 2.

Toshikazu (Tosh) - Nothing from this guy either you need to step it up day 2 please.

Sorai (Sor) - My instincts are screaming at me that no scum would act like this on day 1, however my gut is screaming at me that this guy knows exactly what he's doing and is a scummie. I tried starting a train on him to see how fast and whom would jump on it, but it did not take at all I think I even got pegged for going after a LHF. His train didn't take at all. (Curious.)

Masaharu (Masa) - One of my more scummier reads for obvious reasons. Seemed liked a caught scum within the first few posts (sheepsaysmeep.) Didn't really make any strong arguments or scumhunt really. IMO seems defeated after multiple people called him out for being scummy. I do feel he could be on a scum team with Tok, I got a slight bussing vibe.

Etsuya (Etsy) - Has only spoken in Japanese and quite frankly it's pissing me off, if you're going to have a low post count the least you can do is fucking post in english. If i don't see more posts and ENGLISH tomorrow you do not deserve to be in this game and should be modkilled.

Tokuhei (Tok) - Where do I start with this guy very early on I had a slight scum lean on this guy, which stuck around with me for a while. Activley trying to scumhunt and poke and prod for information which is good, but I sense the intentions behind the actions to be scummy call it a gut read if you will.

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

There is still one bit of Wifoam that I have left that the jailer and I discussed that I will not mention. (I open at the close.)
    So when you are ready to die you will reveal the last pieces of information?

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

With you and Shuzo, that gets us to L-2. Then comes the problem of 2 more people.

we may be able to get the top 2 to vote, but if even 1 of u 2 or these 2 are scum we run into a big problem of having an issue for a potential stalemate. we know the bottom 4 are just not keeping up on shit. Hell they were not even voting D1.

@FM-Taheiji
    @FM-Takeru

@FM-Sorai
    @FM-Naonobu
    @FM-Etsuya
    @FM-Toshikazu
    Lie of the Century right here

50. ISO #1050

Members who have read this thread: 2