User Tag List

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

ah shit I have been mixing them up a bit... I thought it was all Robun doing the scumpainting posts. maybe that attributes to why I have them as a good scum pair as well, similar arguments when on the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    You didn’t even seem to comprehend the bit where I said

Holy shit dude. This is some C- level scum painting.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Are you mixing up scum hunting and scum painting lol

I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.

Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.

LOL are you trying to sarcasticly scumpaint a confirmed townie =P

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308
    Ganelon

A powerful storm approaches. The samurai, intrigued by this most unusual of phenomena, and tired after what felt like an entire week of unending arguments, rejoiced at this welcome respite from the palace intrigues and went out into the castle courtyard to observe the spectacle.

The thunderstorm outside seemed to be growling and increased in power and intensity with every second. The beautiful cherry trees were gushing back and forth when the wind blew over to reveal a man clad in samurai armour.

As the Samurai approached him, they started to vaguely recognize him.

It was Magoroth, the Shogun's heir.

"My servants. Know that I have been watching your struggle from afar and I must say I am mildly impressed. While I wish I could assist you in your search for justice, I am sadly unable to do so. I can but tell you that amongst you lie therein those plotting to seize power from my father... the vile Oda clan is probably among them! Trickery and dishonesty is not the way of the warrior. They will be punished for their sins. As for you... you must carve your own path, in this new Japan we will find ourselves in."

"Also... want to know my last words? They were as thus follows:

aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?"

Just as quickly the figure materialized, so too it disappeared. The Samurai, some more cynical and others more believing in such metaphysical matters, reconvened in the main palace chamber, at once bewildered by the apparition and also reassured in their Bushido beliefs.

The time had come to find and punish the Oda plotters.

Last edited by ; September 19th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    A powerful storm approaches. The samurai, intrigued by this most unusual of phenomena, and tired after what felt like an entire week of unending arguments, rejoiced at this welcome respite from the palace intrigues and went out into the castle courtyard to observe the spectacle.

The thunderstorm outside seemed to be growling and increased in power and intensity with every second. The beautiful cherry trees were gushing back and forth when the wind blew over to reveal a man clad in samurai armour.

As the Samurai approached him, they started to vaguely recognize him.

It was Magoroth, the Shogun's heir.

"My servants. Know that I have been watching your struggle from afar and I must say I am mildly impressed. While I wish I could assist you in your search for justice, I am sadly unable to do so. I can but tell you that amongst you lie therein those plotting to seize power from my father... the vile Oda clan is probably among them! Trickery and dishonesty is not the way of the warrior. They will be punished for their sins. As for you... you must carve your own path, in this new Japan we will find ourselves in."

Just as quickly the figure materialized, so too it disappeared. The Samurai, some more cynical and others more believing in such metaphysical matters, reconvened in the main palace chamber, at once bewildered by the apparition and also reassured in their Bushido beliefs.

The time had come to find and punish the Oda plotters.

Finally some lore!

Thanks Magoroth.

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    No no I don't buy it. Stop your bullshit. He posted 3 times like that, then stopped. Yet you still want a policy lynch on him?????????????
    He keeps saying that is his excuse to scumread him but he indeed stopped a long time ago and is actually had some townie posts in my opinion after that so I agree with you that this is complete BS. Sor is scummy asf

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    ah shit I have been mixing them up a bit... I thought it was all Robun doing the scumpainting posts. maybe that attributes to why I have them as a good scum pair as well, similar arguments when on the defense.
    And in those, Masaharu has the really scummy posts. I say CHOO CHOO at EoD.

14. ISO #314

I think his push on me is misguided to be honest
    eh I think it is also. I was mixing up you and Masa in certain posts. Probably why I had a gut feeling you 2 were in a team since I was intertwining your posts.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Jump in da pocket
    What about blindly sheeping every vote they do while complimenting their playstyle and reassuring everyone that their reads are accurate is "jumping in someones pocket"??

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

eh I think it is also. I was mixing up you and Masa in certain posts. Probably why I had a gut feeling you 2 were in a team since I was intertwining your posts.
    Intertwining, interesting word..... but yeah, I guess it was just that. And I give you town points for your misguiding tbh, and those are rather stable ones. Time to jump in your pocket with Sorai. Beware Sorai, I scumread you, so I might attack you in that pocket

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Intertwining, interesting word..... but yeah, I guess it was just that. And I give you town points for your misguiding tbh, and those are rather stable ones. Time to jump in your pocket with Sorai. Beware Sorai, I scumread you, so I might attack you in that pocket
    always bring protection, and be ready for a battle when jumping into a pocket. I brought a condom because I read those are good sources of protection.

24. ISO #324

Understandable, i think abbreviatons are in order when we address someone kind of like we have been doing (Rob) (Taka) (Masa) (Kaz) it will help us differentiate who's who a little bit easier because I'm also getting confused on who's who

25. ISO #325

always bring protection, and be ready for a battle when jumping into a pocket. I brought a condom because I read those are good sources of protection.
    He gets a town slight Town lean for the way he admitted mixing things up it seems genuine and not forced as if a scum were telling it

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Where is honeybooboo? @FM-Naonobu where u at??

@FM-Etsuya

@FM-Tsuneyo

I want to hear more from them. I am thinking maybe do a lynch from there as well. did tsuneyo say D2 they will be a lot more active?
    Yes. They said they would be here 3 h before EoD onyl, then be active normally tomorrow. Etsuya, the Japanese guy, said he had been busy and was tired. Naonobu is gone tho

Also notice avatar change, this one is more easily recognizable.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Hello there! I'm sad to tell you that I won't be able to participate during this day until 3 hours before EOD. For the sake of hiding my COM I won't specify. + I had some account issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    The following days should be normal.
    Im relying on this to happen.

In the end, if we really cant find a lynch (seems like we got a few options coming up anyways) I am fine for a @FM-Etsuya lynch as a fallback.

30. ISO #330

You know what would make a good anonymous FM game? have a signup thread but have it so nobody but the host can read anyone who posts in it. so nobody can see the names of anyone who signs, then assign anonymous accounts.

31. ISO #331

You know what would make a good anonymous FM game? have a signup thread but have it so nobody but the host can read anyone who posts in it. so nobody can see the names of anyone who signs, then assign anonymous accounts.
    or signs by PM only and lock the thread from any replies

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

I'm ready to face my fate but I hope you'll make us win after that
    Jokes aside I think we should just do a no lynch and discuss things tommorow

-vote fm-sorai
    Im Going To Talk Like This. So i must be scum also right?
    Not scum but cancerous = POLICY LYNCH

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Im relying on this to happen.

In the end, if we really cant find a lynch (seems like we got a few options coming up anyways) I am fine for a @FM-Etsuya lynch as a fallback.
    I prefer a Masaharu lynch 10 times over a Etsuya lynch. But I could see it happen, in the event it was the only possibility.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I'm ready to face my fate but I hope you'll make us win after that
    Jokes aside I think we should just do a no lynch and discuss things tommorow

Not scum but cancerous = POLICY LYNCH
    We need info though. And I believe there is a high chance scum got a blackmailer in order to balance the setup... and that would fuck things up. D1 is very precious. I say lynch Masaharu.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348
    Ganelon

Cut down on the comhunting, please. This is the first and only warning. No more posts hinting at or even mentioning someone's COM.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

@FM-Sorai ornyou can just sit there and lurk.... What do you think about masa? And possibly lynching an afkish if the masa train doesn't gain speed?
    The masa train shall get speed. The info we get out of that lynch is great, now that he has became the first discussion matter today. As much as I keep an eye on Sorai, I think we should let him unlynched for today.

Also, I fear I might get killed tonight if Masaharu flips scum today...

Members who have read this thread: 1