S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2406
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

you are correct i am not the jailor. and still advise jailor to jail who they deem is the best choice. we are about to loose a loyal subject of the emperor. because, of a mistake this tips the balance of power to they that want to take over our gods throne. not that im pushing for a lynch. but we must find away to tip the odds back to the emperors favor.

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    It's a safe lynch. We'll get more info from who get's demanded tomorrow. We don't need to go out of our comfort zone here. They need to come to us because they don't have a factional kill.
    Noone is a safelynch. He could be an useless town (not the first one and not the last one in the FM) or a scum. He could even be a TPR hiding.

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

But he is the safer bet out of the two trains, do you disagree?
    Yup, lynching him will tell us nothing (except that currently, I am not ok with his lynch).
    Takuro with his CC claim and all the shitfest who came with that could be easily scum.
    And that will tell us about people who defended him (Robun), people who gave up on him after his CC (Tsuneyo, Munemori) and people who early sided with Kazu.

Plus the mafia killing has 50% chance to be disguiser/50% chances to be kidnapper according to the settings.
    As Kazu pointed out, we have a good chance that all of this was a plot to misslynch someone / confirm a scum as town and one of them using the disguiser kill to mess up with us.

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Yup, lynching him will tell us nothing (except that currently, I am not ok with his lynch).
    Takuro with his CC claim and all the shitfest who came with that could be easily scum.
    And that will tell us about people who defended him (Robun), people who gave up on him after his CC (Tsuneyo, Munemori) and people who early sided with Kazu.

Plus the mafia killing has 50% chance to be disguiser/50% chances to be kidnapper according to the settings.
    As Kazu pointed out, we have a good chance that all of this was a plot to misslynch someone / confirm a scum as town and one of them using the disguiser kill to mess up with us.
    i like the way you think town points from me..

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160
    Ganelon

FM-Toshikazu will be mod killed if they don't show up prior to EoD.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

You have an hour and a half left. I’m not moving my vote because I won’t be around anymore.
    the lynch is mandatory today and i dont wanna die

ps: i can access to my laptop in 30 mins
    i still have to set it up though so lets make it 40 mins

since i dont want to get lynched i‘d prefer lynching the scumdriven train that is scumreaded by others aswell

dont judge me for this vote im just too stressed right now
    -vote FM-Tokuhei

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    the lynch is mandatory today and i dont wanna die

ps: i can access to my laptop in 30 mins
    i still have to set it up though so lets make it 40 mins

since i dont want to get lynched i‘d prefer lynching the scumdriven train that is scumreaded by others aswell

dont judge me for this vote im just too stressed right now
    -vote FM-Tokuhei
    you have lost all credibility with me sir. you are 100% scum in my book

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

It's funny because Sorai look scummy but he look also like a 'dumb town', he look like the perfect scapegoat to save Tokuhei today if Tokuhei is scum.
    And if he is disguiser, that would be the worst...We still have 3 hours to vote.
    I am gonna vote against tokuhei but I am waiting for Kazy to join and give us his opinion.

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    we will be down 2 ppl automatically at end of this day. and @FM-Sorai is in survival mode and has fallen short on all of his promises. talked a big game day 1 and still promised to have a better posting today. and never followed through on his promises.
    And is that worst than Tokuhei?

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    let's see it other hand.
    Tokuhei is scumread by some and townread by some others.
    Sorai is scummy for doing shit

If we lynch Tokuhei, what do we learn?
    If we lynch Sorai, what do we learn?

Sorai is a good lynch imo, but it's really not the most worth it lynch.
    @FM-Masaharu , @FM-Robun , @FM-Tokuhei , @FM-Shuzo

You who want to lynch a dude without any connexion with everyone else, what are your opinion about that?

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

i feel that all of they that are loyal to the emperor are on @FM-Sorai and most if not all the dissidents are on @FM-Tokuhei

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Shuzo

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya, FM-Sorai

my question is this will we stand united to save ourselves and the emperor from the enemy within or stand apart and allow ourselves to be destroyed at the hands of our enemies?

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Where is a timer for EoD? Didn't @Magoroth say something about extended day or something?
    Extended by two hours.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

28. ISO #1178

i feel that all of they that are loyal to the emperor are on @FM-Sorai and most if not all the dissidents are on @FM-Tokuhei

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):

my question is this will we stand united to save ourselves and the emperor from the enemy within or stand apart and allow ourselves to be destroyed at the hands of our enemies?
    why are you posting like this? are you trying to hide your typingstyle becouse you are the jailor/kidnapper? Maybe disguiser,hmm

29. ISO #1179

FM-Sorai (4 [L-3]):

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):

You do realize that I am gonna vote against Tokuhei?

i like the way you think town points from me..
    So I have town point for my logical BUT if I follow my logicial, I am scum? how does that make sense?

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187
    Ganelon

You cannot post Countdown Timers

@Everyone

This is. the official. timer. I'm. sorry. Samurai can cut through hardened steel but they can't read their watches for shit

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

i believe, the entire @FM-Tokuhei lynch is mafia driven
    Driven by a lot of scums, probably, but also by the un-CC'd Herald. I think Sorai and Munenori are scums though, Sorai being the strongest read. Nanoabu or whatever the name could be scum instead of Munenori IMO.

Opportunistic, jumps on trains when they appear - Naonobu
    Puts unexplained votes of vote with very, very low explaining, and pops in only when he's pressured, magically... - Munenori
    Unexplained votes, lurking, and no "big post", is trying to stay alive as long as possible. I would not be surprised if he was an important scum role - Sorai

I don't know about Masaharu atm though. The possible blackmail would clear him, but I can't get to the conclusion that he's town x.x

40. ISO #1190

FM-Sorai (5 [L-2]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Munenori, FM-Shuzo
    FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya, FM-Sorai

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT

Naonobu is on me, Etsuya the japanese lurker is too, Sorai the scum is too. @FM-Taheiji ?

Btw I can't stay right now, but I'll check what happened for everyone to switch off me.
    inb4 the Light came upon you all for real.

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    you forgot to switch account
    i don't know what this post means
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Driven by a lot of scums, probably, but also by the un-CC'd Herald. I think Sorai and Munenori are scums though, Sorai being the strongest read. Nanoabu or whatever the name could be scum instead of Munenori IMO.

Opportunistic, jumps on trains when they appear - Naonobu
    Puts unexplained votes of vote with very, very low explaining, and pops in only when he's pressured, magically... - Munenori
    Unexplained votes, lurking, and no "big post", is trying to stay alive as long as possible. I would not be surprised if he was an important scum role - Sorai

I don't know about Masaharu atm though. The possible blackmail would clear him, but I can't get to the conclusion that he's town x.x
    -vote fm-tokuhei

Yeah, no, I'm feeling good about this

42. ISO #1192

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    i don't know what this post means

-vote fm-tokuhei

Yeah, no, I'm feeling good about this
    Because I just said I was scumreading you? Lol. You realize that from your point of view, if you were town, it should be a town tell because I would be eager to tell my suspicions even at the edge of death, right? But you had voted Sorai, so I was wondering...

You "feel good" about my lynch because I am annoying for you, because of my scum read. You want to get rid of our political opponents. You have gone far away from the Bushido.

Btw you still didn't give a REASON to go with your vote, out of a "I feel good about this", which is OMGUS.

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    "jailor" introduced himself as a town aligned jailor, but told me to be open to the possibillity that he was scum/neutral aligned too, so it was fine if i chose to withhold some information. He wanted my thoughts on different players, and told me not to worry because he was not going to kill me this night. He also said that if he trusts me enough at the end of it he would confirm himself to me during day 2. (and he did.) He also told me if I am ever jailed again and he didn't start the conversation a certain way that it's NOT him.

Another he told me was that he was going to jail someone different, and he was going to have them say something particular, so I would know that they were indeed telling the truth about being jailed by him. By the end of it he agreed that I was a pretty strong townread for him. He asked for what I thought about inactive players aswell.
    THANKS FOR SHOWING THIS. Guys, I believe that @FM-Robun is a Tormentor's target.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200
    Ganelon

Efekannn, a strange, brutish man from the Far West, speaking a language not even the Kirishitan understood, entered the room. The Samurai, not knowing what to think of the man and his strange Cossack hat, threw him out of the Dojo when they noticed he had carved a girl's face into the wood. One of the more travelled samurai, Magoroth's aide, recognized the girl as the foul witch known as Monika and threw a fit, almost cutting down the poor soul.

Members who have read this thread: 2