4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    @FM-Munenori

I noticed you vote Shuzo mostly because he voted you, but who do you think we should push?
    Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.
    What are you afraid for? If you are voting against 'Masathing'. It look like he didn't let you a strong impression.
    Why would you like to vote him?

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
    And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.
    Read, you piece of crap. Did you not see any of my posts except the first 3?

11. ISO #261

FM-Taheiji

D1 lynch is mandatory.

Dude, it's kind of difficult to read and understand, plus you should not based your read on which player is playing which account.
    When you are writing a big text, can you put some spaces in it? It will be easier understandable. Thanks you
    Gotcha. Is my bad, will try to make it more readable

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    I agree that his spotty votes are pretty much worthless and would like more participation from him

14. ISO #264

So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
    I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
    And no it isnt.
    As addressed before, no, there really isn’t any reasoning at all. Specially when you’re still considering a *policy* lynch on me. A lynch on me for any other reason would be cool, but for your reasoning to stay as “policy” after all this time is indicative of a lack of effort on your part to scumhunt

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Like I said above my vote will stay on Taheiji until there is a train on Kazushge
    I’m cool with this, I don’t mind the vote on me. What I do mind is your lack of reasoning, and especially on the latter of the two people you mentioned. And don’t you dare claim that your vote on me is still for policy lynch purposes; that’s utter bullshit

17. ISO #267

@FM-Taheiji

Hey, what do you think of the conversations so far?
    Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

-vote FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru
    Do you like the fact I am going on Sorai because he is on you? :P

Until now, Kazushige is my top town read, that doesn't really mean anything yet but I like player who tend to be pro-town. Scum can do that too, I know, but he has been quite useful for now.
    Mostly because he pushed people to vote and participate.

I read some interesting things about Robun, nothing scummy and some townish. Sooo...prob town atm.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

-vote FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.
    Hi there, nothing to add about that. You will see today if I am useful or not.
    I am waiting for your list of my posts.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?
    This was your “big” post, as I’d put it. It’s the kind of post where you come back from a break and leave commentary. And the commentary players leave here is often alignment indicative.

Everything you’ve stated here has been said before. Restatement is not protown. If you look at your posts alone they’re good, but in context they are just more passive versions of Tokuheis. Your vote is alright, but the placement stands out to me for... honestly no particular reason.

The bit that really gets me is when you state the reasoning is for the “bus slip”.

I added that line because I wanted to call out his potential scumpainting.

It looked like bussing. If we were both scum, that would absolutely be bussing. Is calling out someone who is buddying or bussing bad now? I’d prefer not to be scumread because of association.

I apologize if this looks like a series of assorted thoughts. I don’t have time to proofread.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

This was your “big” post, as I’d put it. It’s the kind of post where you come back from a break and leave commentary. And the commentary players leave here is often alignment indicative.

Everything you’ve stated here has been said before. Restatement is not protown. If you look at your posts alone they’re good, but in context they are just more passive versions of Tokuheis. Your vote is alright, but the placement stands out to me for... honestly no particular reason.

The bit that really gets me is when you state the reasoning is for the “bus slip”.

I added that line because I wanted to call out his potential scumpainting.

It looked like bussing. If we were both scum, that would absolutely be bussing. Is calling out someone who is buddying or bussing bad now? I’d prefer not to be scumread because of association.

I apologize if this looks like a series of assorted thoughts. I don’t have time to proofread.
    Well, that is pretty simple, I had 11 pages to read when I arrived, I put everything 'interesting' in a file then when it was finished, I posted it.
    I do it because, compared to some people who just reply at every post when they are catching up, I prefer to condensate everything.
    Beside that, your post (#62) caught me when i was reading because I also felt like you were telling scum to not do something.
    So compared to all other players, I had one reason to vote/push you, which I did.

38. ISO #288

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    多分、この質問は以前に尋ねられたでしょう。設定が妥当でない場合は、設定にブラックメイヤー通気口または 偽装者があることが保証されていますか?
    ...this is what I come back to... also I assume this is a question to the host? Then you should mention him.

39. ISO #289

Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?
    Ooooh plurality, okay. Well, I believe I'm going for Masaharu today, unless someone else is really, REALLY scummy.

40. ISO #290

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    You must construct additional coherence and text readability. Just noticed this because the post was quoted.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    You feel distant. It's as if you were looking by cameras on a security room, without really seeing what people do. You seem to nullread pretty much everyone, with slight differences. Why do you think Masaharu, "the guy with actor avatar"?

45. ISO #295

@FM-Takeru
    Yep, robun is a strong town read for me too.
    I have the same feeling.
    I believe we must be careful towards Kazu.

Now what I wonder is: Who could be aligned with Masaharu?

46. ISO #296
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    多分、この質問は以前に尋ねられたでしょう。設定が妥当でない場合は、設定にブラックメイヤー通気口または 偽装者があることが保証されていますか?
    Etsuya's question, but in English:

Perhaps, this question would have been asked before. If the setting is invalid, is it guaranteed that there is a blackmayer vent or impersonator in the setting?

Yes, those roles made it into the setup. I tried to make it as clear as possible that if the setup were anon, I would replace Goon with Disguiser and would add a Ventriloquist. Which is what happened. When I rolled the roles, I accounted for the Ventriloquist and the Disguiser too. So it is possible for them to be in the current game.

For the record, I will be ignoring any further questions not addressed in English.

47. ISO #297

-vote FM-Takeru

So, my highest scumread pops in, posts once, and that post says that one of my highest town reads is scummy, and that he has done nothing while he got info out of Sorai and Munemori. Great...

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Members who have read this thread: 2