2. ISO #202
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    @Magoroth
    The settings look weird af, look at this :

Lynch is mandatory.
    Last wills not allowed.

Last wills not allowed with a coroner/sleuth/whatever roles who can read/modify LW.
    I start doubting what I am reading in the settings~~
    I edited it. There is indeed a conflict between the mechanics and some role abilities.Lynch is not mandatory, majority lynch, and last wills are allowed.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight
    Please elaborate more on how I'm scummy for "filler" posting, since I've been doing it more than others.

6. ISO #206

Here is my take on day ones:
    Trolly posts = NAI on day 1
    Low posting = NAI on day 1
    Having "pro town" posts = NAI on day 1
    I place most of my day 1 vibes on interactions, voting, and the way a player represents himself under certain types of scrutiny. I'm not going into more detail on it. THat is how i get my main scumtells and townreads on DAY 1'S. However moving on from day one if you dont post much or troll get ready to be heavily pressured. Catch you all on the flipside.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.
    Nowhere in that post did I say anything about not pushing too hard. In fact, I said the opposite when I said a player should get to L-1.

9. ISO #209

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    Agree to disagree. Voting tells a lot especially later in the game after flips.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
    And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
    And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.
    Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
    Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
    Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.

18. ISO #218

Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
    Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
    Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.
    So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
    I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
    And no it isnt.

19. ISO #219

So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
    I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
    And no it isnt.
    -vote FM-Munenori
    so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

-vote FM-Kazushige
    -vote FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...
    Nice reasoning, solid 10/10.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

@FM-Munenori

I noticed you vote Shuzo mostly because he voted you, but who do you think we should push?
    Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.
    What are you afraid for? If you are voting against 'Masathing'. It look like he didn't let you a strong impression.
    Why would you like to vote him?

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

-vote FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru
    Do you like the fact I am going on Sorai because he is on you? :P

Until now, Kazushige is my top town read, that doesn't really mean anything yet but I like player who tend to be pro-town. Scum can do that too, I know, but he has been quite useful for now.
    Mostly because he pushed people to vote and participate.

I read some interesting things about Robun, nothing scummy and some townish. Sooo...prob town atm.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

-vote FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.
    Hi there, nothing to add about that. You will see today if I am useful or not.
    I am waiting for your list of my posts.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?
    This was your “big” post, as I’d put it. It’s the kind of post where you come back from a break and leave commentary. And the commentary players leave here is often alignment indicative.

Everything you’ve stated here has been said before. Restatement is not protown. If you look at your posts alone they’re good, but in context they are just more passive versions of Tokuheis. Your vote is alright, but the placement stands out to me for... honestly no particular reason.

The bit that really gets me is when you state the reasoning is for the “bus slip”.

I added that line because I wanted to call out his potential scumpainting.

It looked like bussing. If we were both scum, that would absolutely be bussing. Is calling out someone who is buddying or bussing bad now? I’d prefer not to be scumread because of association.

I apologize if this looks like a series of assorted thoughts. I don’t have time to proofread.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Members who have read this thread: 1