I'm lazy right now so let me name people accordingly
    Masa = A
    Toku Voters = B
    Sceptics = C
    Toku = D

A talks weird, probably blackmailed or faking it to avoid the game pressure
    B think it was D so they vote him
    C think they should be ignored
    I claimed Crier, Toku counter claimed crier (delayed) than later retracted his comment once he started getting the train built up on him.

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I am actually no expert of this but im trying my best :/
    -vote FM-Sorai

My apologies if you're new, but still. Jailor can jail and kill me if you want, idk. At this point I'd say it's best for me to die because else I'll be the subject of the scum hunting without reason now, which is why I shut up :P

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

I'm lazy right now so let me name people accordingly
    Masa = A
    Toku Voters = B
    Sceptics = C
    Toku = D

A talks weird, probably blackmailed or faking it to avoid the game pressure
    B think it was D so they vote him
    C think they should be ignored
    Yes, congratulations. You don't even need to read the game to come at that, just by looking at the name of your stuff (Out of Masa ofc). I would like a list of your reads. And if I am not in a good position to pressure people right now, think that the Town asks you to give a list of your reads. Because the focus will go away from me when I'll flip, and you will gather it much probably @FM-Sorai

13. ISO #1063

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    -vote FM-Sorai

seems to be pretty dodgy. but, that alone isnt the troubling thing.
    Then what is? I have answers in mind but I want you to stop sheeping stuff and give an original thought. Why do you scumread Sorai, out of "being dodgy"? In other words, what's the troubling thing?

14. ISO #1064

Gonna attempt to defend myself again... Why would I have claimed Samurai this early if I wasn't town wanting to shield kills? Also a lot of info on the setup about scums that I didn't know, like no factional kill or (And especially the latter) blackmailer =/= killer. Look at my hundred posts, I am pretty sure that you will find no slip that would tell that I knew those things, because I did not, because I am not scum.

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Then what is? I have answers in mind but I want you to stop sheeping stuff and give an original thought. Why do you scumread Sorai, out of "being dodgy"? In other words, what's the troubling thing?
    the thing i find most disturbing is he only read the first 6 pages of day 2 so he said. and really offered no speculation could be the lurking mafia claims tiredness to avoid any real conversation.

16. ISO #1066

the thing i find most disturbing is he only read the first 6 pages of day 2 so he said. and really offered no speculation could be the lurking mafia claims tiredness to avoid any real conversation.
    I mean tbf I've also just skimmed most pages when i come read again. I dont blame him. Either way toku is fucking scum and we should lynch him EoD

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    I think you should lynch me and jail-and-see for Sorai. And if by some miracle y'all are illuminated with the Knowledge of the Universe, lynch Sorai and jail Masaharu(?)

@Magoroth Does blackmail last during night too? About jail.
    Nein
    Last edited by ; September 23rd, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

I'm tired as hell right now so let me give me my current reads and summary from the first 6 pages from Day 2
    Attention: Dealing with the names here is a pain in the butt so I'll call you accordingly

-(will be posted in around 20 mins)-
    I am intentionally lurking so i can post a giant post tommorow
    That dude is a just a joke.
    Where is your 'giant post'?

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

i refuse to vote Tokuhei,

Im pretty much 70% sure the train on Tokuhei has atleast 2 evils.
    I think it's better to think if Tokuhei is evil or not rather than if his train has evils or not. Bussing exists, and Toku is the locked lynch today. It wouldn't be surprising that his mates have given up on him.

26. ISO #1076

Im back from my eternal slumber, and this is all that there is... The only person who tried to prod for info is the dude on L2, at this point sorai should be modkilled, i call bullshit on him being new.... How about more contributions from naon, tsu, etsy, and some original thoughts as well , this goes for Shu also. At this point i doubt that we will even fill up another page with posts before EOD. Id gladly hammer whomever makes it to L1
    -vote fm-sorai
    . Im also shocked nobody even decided to discuss what i posted yesterday, this sight is fuckin dead.

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

Alrighty im back now
    Give me a tl;dr I cant read all of this stuff right now but i will still give my opinions and analyzations from day 1 in a long post tommorow
    Really? And you couldn't even post your long post from yesterday all this time either? You should be on the blacklist honestly. I feel like Rachyl really is playing.
    @FM-Etsuya I see you online. Please post something.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Im back from my eternal slumber, and this is all that there is... The only person who tried to prod for info is the dude on L2, at this point sorai should be modkilled, i call bullshit on him being new.... How about more contributions from naon, tsu, etsy, and some original thoughts as well , this goes for Shu also. At this point i doubt that we will even fill up another page with posts before EOD. Id gladly hammer whomever makes it to L1
    -vote fm-sorai
    . Im also shocked nobody even decided to discuss what i posted yesterday, this sight is fuckin dead.
    You didn't even post anything that the jailor said... :/

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

"jailor" introduced himself as a town aligned jailor, but told me to be open to the possibillity that he was scum/neutral aligned too, so it was fine if i chose to withhold some information. He wanted my thoughts on different players, and told me not to worry because he was not going to kill me this night. He also said that if he trusts me enough at the end of it he would confirm himself to me during day 2. (and he did.) He also told me if I am ever jailed again and he didn't start the conversation a certain way that it's NOT him.

Another he told me was that he was going to jail someone different, and he was going to have them say something particular, so I would know that they were indeed telling the truth about being jailed by him. By the end of it he agreed that I was a pretty strong townread for him. He asked for what I thought about inactive players aswell.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084
    Ganelon

Day is being extended by two hours. Something to do with Daylight saving time and my anticipation of extremely bad weather which may interfere with my Internet.

35. ISO #1085

"jailor" introduced himself as a town aligned jailor, but told me to be open to the possibillity that he was scum/neutral aligned too, so it was fine if i chose to withhold some information. He wanted my thoughts on different players, and told me not to worry because he was not going to kill me this night. He also said that if he trusts me enough at the end of it he would confirm himself to me during day 2. (and he did.) He also told me if I am ever jailed again and he didn't start the conversation a certain way that it's NOT him.

Another he told me was that he was going to jail someone different, and he was going to have them say something particular, so I would know that they were indeed telling the truth about being jailed by him. By the end of it he agreed that I was a pretty strong townread for him. He asked for what I thought about inactive players aswell.
    Doesn't sound like a town jailor to me. but then again the initial setup prevented jailors and kidnappers from executing after a lynch and it would probably be unfair if the mafia could only do their kill if no one is lynched.

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    Doesn't sound like a town jailor to me. but then again the initial setup prevented jailors and kidnappers from executing after a lynch and it would probably be unfair if the mafia could only do their kill if no one is lynched.
    I also explained my reason as to why I thought he was a town aligned jailor. have you read the game...?

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

hmm...don't know how i feel about the fact that he told you to be open to a possible scum/neut aligned jailor, or why he trusted u so much? this is weird lol.
    but incoming reads list, gimme a few minutes.

39. ISO #1089

I also explained my reason as to why I thought he was a town aligned jailor. have you read the game...?
    it just sounds like he is putting too much effort into seeming like a town jailor. Having to start a conversation in a specific way to confirm himself seems abit excessive when all he needs to do is mention what you talked about during the previous night.

Ever heard about the Stockholm Syndrome? it's when the victim befriends his captor.

40. ISO #1090

How about some reads and thoughts of your own @FM-Shuzo @FM-Etsuya
    I Believe, that @FM-Sorai is one of the members trying to usurp our emperors power. because, to often in hour history has the ones that seemed tentative in whats going on actually dont have the best interests of our nation at heart. also, he never came through on his giant post. just kinda came in and made a few random comments about the day. ignored the crier claim initially like it mattered not to him.

41. ISO #1091

OK so this more or less how my conversations went with the person who jailed me:

I am open to the possibility that you very well could be a Tormentor. Bear with me on this one... I think there's a very small chance that you are a scum aligned Jailer. Reason being (and this is based on host meta) and a gut feeling of my own that the Mafia received the killing role Assassin. I don't see anyway a host can run this save without that role due to balance issues. This means I feel like I don't have to withhold any information from you. The the Mafia would have a GF, Killing = Assassin, and a Support (no idea). If you are indeed a tormentor I see no harm in being completely honest with you because you are your own faction and need to win by yourself with your "tormentee" alive.

If I were in your shoes, without actually 100% confirming your "Jailee" I would NOT feel comfortable revealing myself unless my gut was screaming town, or it was 100% needed. Keep that in mind if you jail someone else after myself.I had a plan that I wanted to set in motion right at the start of the day 2. A strong push on one of my more townie reads to see how they hold up and who (if anyone jumps in with me and why.). I will not rush the reads list, I'm even going to re-read the thread since it's not to long in case I missed something or something else jumps out at me.

My feelings are conflicted on lynching inactives. I fucking hate people who sign then don't participate, they should all be punished. So many damn games I've played came down to inactives in the end, I end up letting them live or going after the people going after the inactives (LHF) and then BAM the inactives were scum and i lose the fucking game. Plain and simple they ruin the game whether they are alive or lynched. If we as a town can't come up with a good lynch, come EOD and there are a group of inactive players, I would want to go for the player that is the least beneficial to town (THE FUCKING GUY WHO REFUSES SPEAK ENGLISH.) However I'd much rather lynch MY scumread if i have a strong one at the time. I do believe in advancing the game and I always believe a LYNCH is a good thing for the town, because there's a chance the "lynchee" will flip scum.
    read the first paragraph, it's why I believe he is town

42. ISO #1092

I Believe, that @FM-Sorai is one of the members trying to usurp our emperors power. because, to often in hour history has the ones that seemed tentative in whats going on actually dont have the best interests of our nation at heart. also, he never came through on his giant post. just kinda came in and made a few random comments about the day. ignored the crier claim initially like it mattered not to him.
    A Modkill would probally help us more at this point @Magoroth Toshi has 5 posts, and Sorai is just trolling the thread

43. ISO #1093

FM-Munenori - obv town. best player on the market.

FM-Robun - town lean. has been scumhunting and trying to solve the game, is getting just as frustrated by lack of activity and that no one responded to his posts.
    FM-Kazushige - town lean as well, has been scum hunting and is also frustrated with lack of activity.

FM-Taheiji - slight town lean, i've explained my read on this slot twice already.
    FM-Shuzo - i want to say this slot is a misguided townie.
    FM-Tsuneyo - would like to see much more from this slot than what he has been contributing. possible citizen.
    FM-Masaharu - is supposedly blackmailed. has not come back to post since opening of day. is still on invisible when he should turn it off, a town would turn it off and read the thread and show us they are around. scum lean.
    FM-Etsuya - was the player speaking only Japanese first day, claims to have been replaced, asked for a summary instead of reading the thread, keeps talking about ventriloquist. scum lean.
    FM-Naonobu - claimed scum, is useless, probably is scum
    FM-Takeru - had A LOT to say on day 1, has not been around day 2. probably to not give away any of his scum mates. scum lean on this slot.
    FM-Tokuhei - scum for all the bullshit itt. counterclaiming the crier? the fuck? lol. do i really need to expand on this slot, everyone can read right?

Useless piles of shit that should be modkilled:
    FM-Toshikazu - hasn't posted since day 2 started, has less same amount of posts as Rachyl, claimed citizen.
    FM-Sorai - came in at EoD 1 saying he had a large post, refused to post it, still has not posted it, has not contributed jack shit. needs to be blacklisted from games.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    My Opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted
    -vote FM-Tokuhei
    About the order you get last night, does it say that you have to repeat that exact post everytime you post?
    Answer by saying it once for yes, twice for no.
    No would mean that the order your get is something different like :
    -you have tp only vote Tokuhei
    -you have to make Tokuhei lynch
    -whatever?

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

I'm tired as hell right now so let me give me my current reads and summary from the first 6 pages from Day 2
    Attention: Dealing with the names here is a pain in the butt so I'll call you accordingly

-vote FM-Tokuhei

48. ISO #1098

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    FM-Munenori - obv town. best player on the market.

FM-Robun - town lean. has been scumhunting and trying to solve the game, is getting just as frustrated by lack of activity and that no one responded to his posts.
    FM-Kazushige - town lean as well, has been scum hunting and is also frustrated with lack of activity.

FM-Taheiji - slight town lean, i've explained my read on this slot twice already.
    FM-Shuzo - i want to say this slot is a misguided townie.
    FM-Tsuneyo - would like to see much more from this slot than what he has been contributing. possible citizen.
    FM-Masaharu - is supposedly blackmailed. has not come back to post since opening of day. is still on invisible when he should turn it off, a town would turn it off and read the thread and show us they are around. scum lean.
    FM-Etsuya - was the player speaking only Japanese first day, claims to have been replaced, asked for a summary instead of reading the thread, keeps talking about ventriloquist. scum lean.
    FM-Naonobu - claimed scum, is useless, probably is scum
    FM-Takeru - had A LOT to say on day 1, has not been around day 2. probably to not give away any of his scum mates. scum lean on this slot.
    FM-Tokuhei - scum for all the bullshit itt. counterclaiming the crier? the fuck? lol. do i really need to expand on this slot, everyone can read right?

Useless piles of shit that should be modkilled:
    FM-Toshikazu - hasn't posted since day 2 started, has less same amount of posts as Rachyl, claimed citizen.
    FM-Sorai - came in at EoD 1 saying he had a large post, refused to post it, still has not posted it, has not contributed jack shit. needs to be blacklisted from games.
    Tokuhei is your most scummy dude, but you put Robun as one of your most town read, even if he is trying to lynch someone else instead of Tokuhei?

FM-Tokuhei (5 [L-2]):
    FM-Masaharu, FM-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Taheiji, FM-Etsuya
    FM-Sorai (3 [L-4]):
    FM-Robun, FM-Tokuhei, FM-Shuzo

What do you think about that?

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    About the order you get last night, does it say that you have to repeat that exact post everytime you post?
    Answer by saying it once for yes, twice for no.
    No would mean that the order your get is something different like :
    -you have tp only vote Tokuhei
    -you have to make Tokuhei lynch
    -whatever?
    -vote FM-Tokuhei

50. ISO #1100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.