Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    List of Reads
    Robun, more of a gut read than anything. He is not much solvy and feels fluffy... but I don't see him as scum. This town read is highly perishable.
    Naonobu, claimed incense master then popped out... It is tempting to policy lynch that, but I don't see a scum doing that.
    Etsuya, our Japanese guy, I give him the benefit of the doubt because talking in japanese only is a risky play as scum, given the odds of being policylynched and given how it puts the spotlight on you.

The bunch of people who don't say shit, and this includes Shuzo, who is slowly leaning towards scum but I am very unsure about him.

Munemori is very very distant and watching us all hit on eachother. Could be a town who doesn't give a fuck about the game, could be a scum letting the town kill off eachother.

Sorai... Unexplained votes, fluff posts that still dont explain the votes, give bullshit reasons to try explaining vote on Taheiji, which gives a non-association read on those two.

Masaharu, the guy talking about him being bussed, then getting very defensive and never earning town points to me, overall scummy. Is my preffered lynch today.

You have been tunneled on Masaharu all day today, I don't think you've been very helpful for town because of that. You probably had a miscommunication and look at all the other names that I still left (basically all but two) on the list that didn't earn town points for you either. I'm not convinced on a lynch for Masa and I think everyone on the train is just sheeping you.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    the emperor is our lord only he decides the times. he is our god after all. his word is absolute.
    More evidence that you didn't read the thread. The EoD was extended 12 hours.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    You have been tunneled on Masaharu all day today, I don't think you've been very helpful for town because of that. You probably had a miscommunication and look at all the other names that I still left (basically all but two) on the list that didn't earn town points for you either. I'm not convinced on a lynch for Masa and I think everyone on the train is just sheeping you.

Wanna be friends?

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

You cannot post Countdown Timers

8. ISO #408

1: nice discredit
    2: you pop in as soon as someone accusates you, but else you don't do anything
    3: you erased THREE names from my list, not two
    4: I did other things than tunnel Masaharu. I pushed and gave my reads. He's just scummiest player, that's it.
    5: you gain scum points for this post.

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

I'm responding because I think that is my name
    My response: right. Because my vote counts for 7
    I have a huge problem with you. Someone is talking about you without mentionning you and you are reacting to his pos. BUT :

279:
    You're such a cherry picker
    -vote FM-Takeru
    280:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    What is that suppose to mean in the context?
    281:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Holy shit where did this vote come from
    300:
    I prefer sakura pickers.

Seriously though, WHERE DID THAT VOTE COME FROM? Did it spawn in the infernal abyss of opportunistic scums?
    388:
    Can you also explain this?
    3 peoples asked you where your vote come from and to explain this. I did it twice and still, you are avoiding that questions.
    I don't mind/care people voting me for a dumb reason if they have one and you could have said anything. But no, you are just avoiding giving your opinion.
    And that cherry picking thing doesn't mean anything in the context.

FM-Munenori
    10->vote FM-Tokuhei
    195->'we need a flip for informations', I don't like this post
    204->vote FM-Shuzo because he voted him
    278->vote FM-Takeru (shipping?)
    400->vote FM-Naonobu

Your first vote mean nothing.
    the second was just a 'NO YOU' reaction.
    I don't understand your vote on me.
    And now you are voting an afk. Nice pressure !

That being said...

FM-Naonobu (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Munenori
    FM-Masaharu (2 [L-5]):
    FM-Tokuhei, FM-Takeru
    FM-Taheiji (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Sorai
    FM-Etsuya (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Kazushige
    FM-Sorai (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Robun
    FM-Tokuhei (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Naonobu
    FM-Munenori (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Shuzo

Guys, can we have a more useless D1? Seriously? It is super difficult to get more than 3 votes on the same dude.
    You know who that help? Scums.
    -vote FM-Munenori

I think this slot need more attention.

12. ISO #412

i personally feel that the people that havent spoken at all as of yet are the one that are trying to take our emperors seat.
    I see that sentence in two possible ways :
    -He want to lynch an afk
    -his buddies are afk and he said it by frustration

What do you think we will learn by lynching an afk?

it actually does come off a scummy. we prob have a jailing role. so skipping day 1 is likely the best bet.
    I think I read somewhere than scums can kill only once in the game with the hidden klling role assassin/kidnapper.
    The Daimyo is mostly useless, kind of scum shitizen.

So what do you expect by 'letting the jailor jail'?
    It's useful if scums have a factional kill which they don't have in this game. Plus our possible 'jailor' can be a kidnapper.

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    Please read the setup - Lynching or not does not affect a jailors ability to jail.
    @FM-Shuzo

I take it u are newer to FM though - this is much different from the mod/arcade version because NOT voting and pressuring people is scummy.
    3. Q: Can Jailor or Kidnapper use their ability if a player was lynched that day?
    3. A: No.

Lynching does affect a jailor ability to jail.

14. ISO #414

The towns :

FM-Kazushige
    Want to push people to vote (without success, sadly), it look like he is scum hunting and one of the only persons to do it.

FM-Tokuhei
    He scumhunted, was looking for lurkers (and not afk), gave us a list of reads. The list of things to do as a town is all checked

FM-Taheiji
    He was first more a nullread slighly townish but his analysis and his list of reads finished to convince me to put him here.

The null read :

FM-Robun
    I don't know how to put him yet. I think I should pay more attention about what he said.

FM-Naonobu
    his claim (master of ceremonies) feel odds to me, I remember people claiming their real role D1, we don't take it seriously and they turn out to be what they said.
    Beside that, He is kind of afk.

The useless players (all Null read because afk) :

FM-Tsuneyo

FM-Toshikazu

FM-Etsuya

FM-Shuzo

The slightly scums :

FM-Sorai
    I am still waiting for him to be useful. Until now, until throwing his votes against random people, he did nothing. It doesn't look like he is invested in the game.

FM-Masaharu
    Funny to see how a single post (when he softclaimed being bussed) can ruin a player. If we look at what he did, we can't see anything really townish and some things who can be scummy (including the invisible weird mode).
    When we pushed at him, he could have tried to find scums or something like that but he just defended himself.

FM-Munenori
    Look at that guy just watching the world burn. And avoiding questions.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Funny that you know who my vote is on, but you conveniently ignore the rest of the post where I answered your questions. That's cherry picking. That is why I voted you. Also ironic that your most town read is someone who asked players to vote, while I'm your most scum read. Because that makes sense right?
    You are still deflecting the questions.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

because I have a lot of time to waste at work and I am apparently cherry picking his posts...
    Let's see all your wonderful and useless posts and let's see what I am cherry picking.

-vote FM-Tokuhei
    First useless vote that I have noticed.

Nice
    Your reaction about someone voting against you. Very useful isn't it?

So you're a noob, got it.
    Hum.

I was going to say the exact same thing lol +1
    Nothing important here, you are replying to a troll post. (early D1...)

I...have some dragon fruit...¿¿¿¿¿
    Hum.

You were not the first town claim.
    I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.
    Very first 'useful' post, but what should I learn about your post? That you are catching up and you don't have read?
    Yeah, nice, that is still not that important to be noticed.

We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.
    An insteresting post which his in my list of interesting thing you said.

-vote FM-Shuzo
    hello to you too
    Oh, look, the 'NO, YOU!' vote.

Please elaborate more on how I'm scummy for "filler" posting, since I've been doing it more than others.
    Asking for clarification, it's nice, but still, that doesn't give us anything interesting.

Nowhere in that post did I say anything about not pushing too hard. In fact, I said the opposite when I said a player should get to L-1.
    Your answer about what I said. You said we need a flip for information but still, you are not pushing anyone at that moment.

Agree to disagree. Voting tells a lot especially later in the game after flips.
    I agree, but you are still not voting. being careful and stuff. That is not helping.

So you agree that my posts have all been "filler" while others have not?
    Just a simple question to me.

Do you know what RVS means?
    Talking about mafia strategic, nice.

So If I Type Like This For Two Posts Will You Call A Policy Lynch On Me As Well
    Trolling.

I think you need to Google what RVS means at this point.
    Hum.

Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.
    There is absolutely nothing interesting here, that's quite incredibile.It look like you are 'confused', not even knowing about who you are talking 'oh, that dude, over there, with that...face'.
    And look, you have no ideas so far.

You're such a cherry picker
    -vote FM-Takeru
    Ah, my favorite ! There is a post about EVERYTHING you said until that moment. What I am cherry picking please?
    It's just an oportunistic vote with a false reason hide behind something blurry af.

I like that you corrected Skeptic but not "semems"
    Hum.

@FM-Tokuhei change your avatar one more time and i'll call a policy lynch on you. I had to go back through the thread to make sure who you were. Its anti-town as hell to change your avatar because it confuses people and disconnects you from your posts.
    Hum. Oh look, a policy lynch because something his changing his avatar. Seriously? xD

Why the fuck is day 1 36 hours long ? I will not be awake for EoD.
    I feel like some players haven't even checked in yet, I would rather no-lynch than lynch an afk in case of it being a tpr. I want whoever it is to at least have a chance to claim before hammer, it could really screw up the chances for town.
    First really thing who make sense in everything ou have said, wow. And it's to say you prefer a no-lynch over an afk lynch. Which make sense in a wa, but that can also mean your buddies scums are in the afk-list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

I don't know, I can barely keep anyones name straight. I don't like that everyone has not yet checked in. Masa's train seemed too easy (is it really that easy though, I'm not sure - LHF or scum? I don't really see the scum??)

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=43151

there's the player with 2 posts, who said they'll contribute more day 2 since they're busy now.

there's the player with 3 posts, all in Japanese, which I think is a stupid rule because there's no way I'm gonna sit here and translate every post.

there's the player with 4 posts, who has so far had a random vote on me, com hunted, and soft-claimed a power role.

there's the player with 5 posts, who better contribute more tomorrow because I'm not interested in voting them today.

-vote FM-Naonobu
    I'm ok with lynching this player. They'll be back in about 3 hours according to their last post.
    So let's not vote an afk (what you said before), but instead, let's lynch THIS afk, yeah this one, and totally not one of the other afks.
    And your link about che cherry-picker doesn't explain it in our current situation, which is the question I asked before.

I'm responding because I think that is my name
    My response: right. Because my vote counts for 7
    Hum.

To comment this part, I will let Tokuhei do it for me :

1: nice discredit
    2: you pop in as soon as someone accusates you, but else you don't do anything
    3: you erased THREE names from my list, not two
    4: I did other things than tunnel Masaharu. I pushed and gave my reads. He's just scummiest player, that's it.
    5: you gain scum points for this post.
    Funny that you know who my vote is on, but you conveniently ignore the rest of the post where I answered your questions. That's cherry picking. That is why I voted you. Also ironic that your most town read is someone who asked players to vote, while I'm your most scum read. Because that makes sense right?
    So, until know, your only explaination was a wikipedia link...Where did you answered my questions exactly? I just checked ALL your messages and I can't see it.
    That's why you are my top scum read, you are oportunistic, you didn't provide any contexts/reasons about your votes, plus your votes wasn't intending to push someone in particular.
    The rest of your posts are empties except one or two.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

because I have a lot of time to waste at work and I am apparently cherry picking his posts...
    Let's see all your wonderful and useless posts and let's see what I am cherry picking.

First useless vote that I have noticed.

Your reaction about someone voting against you. Very useful isn't it?

Hum.

Nothing important here, you are replying to a troll post. (early D1...)

Hum.

Very first 'useful' post, but what should I learn about your post? That you are catching up and you don't have read?
    Yeah, nice, that is still not that important to be noticed.

An insteresting post which his in my list of interesting thing you said.

Oh, look, the 'NO, YOU!' vote.

Asking for clarification, it's nice, but still, that doesn't give us anything interesting.

Your answer about what I said. You said we need a flip for information but still, you are not pushing anyone at that moment.

I agree, but you are still not voting. being careful and stuff. That is not helping.

Just a simple question to me.

Talking about mafia strategic, nice.

Trolling.

Hum.

There is absolutely nothing interesting here, that's quite incredibile.It look like you are 'confused', not even knowing about who you are talking 'oh, that dude, over there, with that...face'.
    And look, you have no ideas so far.

Ah, my favorite ! There is a post about EVERYTHING you said until that moment. What I am cherry picking please?
    It's just an oportunistic vote with a false reason hide behind something blurry af.

Hum.

Hum. Oh look, a policy lynch because something his changing his avatar. Seriously? xD

First really thing who make sense in everything ou have said, wow. And it's to say you prefer a no-lynch over an afk lynch. Which make sense in a wa, but that can also mean your buddies scums are in the afk-list

So let's not vote an afk (what you said before), but instead, let's lynch THIS afk, yeah this one, and totally not one of the other afks.
    And your link about che cherry-picker doesn't explain it in our current situation, which is the question I asked before.

Hum.

To comment this part, I will let Tokuhei do it for me :

So, until know, your only explaination was a wikipedia link...Where did you answered my questions exactly? I just checked ALL your messages and I can't see it.
    That's why you are my top scum read, you are oportunistic, you didn't provide any contexts/reasons about your votes, plus your votes wasn't intending to push someone in particular.
    The rest of your posts are empties except one or two.
    Hmm, my thoughts on this matter after seeing you two go back and forth for a bit as as follows:
    Tak- i had a town lean on you because of the content of your earlier posts. However this seems to me as scum painting at its finest, it could also be that you are extremley misguided in your push on Mun. I feel Mun made some good points.
    -Also remember that it is day 1 and just because a player isnt really scumhunting doesn't make him scummy in my eyes. There are valid reasons for certain types of "actions" on a day 1 which i wont get into detail about.
    Just my 2 cents O_o.

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Hmm, my thoughts on this matter after seeing you two go back and forth for a bit as as follows:
    Tak- i had a town lean on you because of the content of your earlier posts. However this seems to me as scum painting at its finest, it could also be that you are extremley misguided in your push on Mun. I feel Mun made some good points.
    -Also remember that it is day 1 and just because a player isnt really scumhunting doesn't make him scummy in my eyes. There are valid reasons for certain types of "actions" on a day 1 which i wont get into detail about.
    Just my 2 cents O_o.
    You can think I am scumpainting as much as you want, he didn't explain his votes and has not been useful. Plus, he is trying to hide behind 'I already replied' when he didn't and that's annoying.

Reading about all his posts, he clearly said he doesn't want to lynch an afk then a few posts after tried to start a lynch of an afk.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

You can think I am scumpainting as much as you want, he didn't explain his votes and has not been useful. Plus, he is trying to hide behind 'I already replied' when he didn't and that's annoying.

Reading about all his posts, he clearly said he doesn't want to lynch an afk then a few posts after tried to start a lynch of an afk.
    Its day one tho random voting without explanations are not nescisarlly indicative of scum behavior. I believe he dis answer you tho, and as inactive as Ets is he is posting in strictly Japanese.... That does NOT help town it does not further the game and IMO is way worse then being stricktly afk and strictly shitposting...

26. ISO #426

You clearly aren't comprehending anything you're reading, your ISO on me just shows how ignorant you are. I have answered the questions twice and there is nothing more I can do to help you understand. You are the one who is not thinking critically about what you are reading. Putting together a gigantic summary (post #401) without your original thoughts about any of the actions is extremely more useless while trying to look "towny". You even said most of your reads are null, how useless is that?

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

You clearly aren't comprehending anything you're reading, your ISO on me just shows how ignorant you are. I have answered the questions twice and there is nothing more I can do to help you understand. You are the one who is not thinking critically about what you are reading. Putting together a gigantic summary (post #401) without your original thoughts about any of the actions is extremely more useless while trying to look "towny". You even said most of your reads are null, how useless is that?
    The one thing i disagree with you here on was that post being useless. I think its very helpfull to be frank. Granted i dont agree with it being 100% town driven because scum do often just post the facts to make themselves appear town but nonetheless i find it helpfull to myself.

30. ISO #430

Which 5 players afks, are you really surprised that i have a lot of people in the 'null read list', seriously?
    I posted my 'gigantic useless summary' at that time because I was going to sleep and I wasn't going to be there before 1 hour before the original EOD.
    Where are you reads?

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Its day one tho random voting without explanations are not nescisarlly indicative of scum behavior. I believe he dis answer you tho, and as inactive as Ets is he is posting in strictly Japanese.... That does NOT help town it does not further the game and IMO is way worse then being stricktly afk and strictly shitposting...
    I am agree about what you said about Etsuya.
    -vote FM-Etsuya

And I am not agree about the rest, D1 is still important, I didn't care much about the first few pages because of that. But look at where we are in the game, there is less than 10 hours left and we didn't push anyone, how useless is that?

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

I am agree about what you said about Etsuya.
    -vote FM-Etsuya

And I am not agree about the rest, D1 is still important, I didn't care much about the first few pages because of that. But look at where we are in the game, there is less than 10 hours left and we didn't push anyone, how useless is that?
    I do agree there should have been more pressure applied potentially beyond L3.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Who said they would be back and active 3 hours before EoD? because EoD got extended by 12 hours and i dont see them.

The debate right now going on between tak and monu though is giving a TvW vibe. The cherry picking statement i dont see as scum because it just means selectively picking out specific segments of a post to comment on. the most scummy thing from tak was when he posted that very well looked into individual actions report on everyone. leaving out his own individual reads (which he later made a read list) was what stuck out to me. Because as scum its pretty hard to do decent "reads lists" since it takes more effort on where you are trying to place scum partners ect, so its easier to leave out reads.

tbh, i dont feel like monu or tak is a good lynch. The main reason behind that is we have so many inactives that we risk (if mafia shoot an active tonight) the game pretty much dying out by D2.

I mean look at this shit

Total Posts 478

FM-Tokuhei Posts 105
    FM-Robun Posts 67
    FM-Kazushige Posts 57
    FM-Masaharu Posts 44
    FM-Takeru Posts 43
    FM-Taheiji Posts 39
    FM-Munenori Posts 33
    FM-Sorai Posts 30
    Magoroth Posts 18
    FM-Shuzo Posts 16
    FM-Naonobu Posts 6
    FM-Tsuneyo Posts 5

Rachyl Posts 5 - seriously?? to anyone under this?? lol
    FM-Toshikazu Posts 5
    FM-Etsuya Posts 5

41. ISO #441

I hereby announce you that I might not be here for EoD/appear at the last second. I have an appointment. Can't stay for long atm but if I don't come back:

Preferred lynch: Masaharu. Reasons all over the thread. Plus he's conveniently not being able to be here at EoD (I'll try to be here btw lol).
    Else, Munenori, I don't like that guy. Quite inactive, but instantly pops in to say something scummy when someone pushes him.

Lynches for which I will punch you:
    Kazushige
    Takeru
    Taheiji

Those three are the no-touch ones, if they are lynched, unless there is a really REALLY scummy thing that was added, the train is much probably filled with scums.

Now going out byeeeeeeeee

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

@FM-Etsuya is just pissing people off. Is he being anti town as hell? yes. is he being scummy? no. I don't see a scum being that stupidly obvious. in the end I think just blacklisting this person from games is a better route.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Toshikazu View Post
    I have a child, he is sick...Kazuhiro is doing better, but he must get some Dragon Miracle Elixir, or else I think we may lose him......I surely am just a citizen, trying to help my boy.
    claimed citizen, is useless. anti town? yes. scummy? potentially?? would be a bad scum to claim citizen this early. I see this as town since they ususally stupidly claim citizen early. That removes the valueble purpose of Citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    Oh we lynching some1 early?
    -vote FM-TOKUHEI
    post #102. jumps on the furthest train so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    You should always claim your role day 1. Its just good etiquette to not make people have to guess. For example I'm a Master of Ceremonies.
    dunno what to make of this.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Hello there! I'm sad to tell you that I won't be able to participate during this day until 3 hours before EOD. For the sake of hiding my COM I won't specify. + I had some account issues.
    @FM-Tsuneyo its been 12 hours SINCE the time you said you would be back participating. where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    So I believe that Etsuya is a policy lynch? I agree with it, if he doesn't stop talking in Japanese every X hours as it's annoying and probably overusing the "Japanese allowed" rule.
    so about 5h till EoD you post this..

out of all the low postersl naon and Tsuneyo stick out to me as potential scum. naon doing the masters of ceremonies claim could have multiple purposes behind it, some scum, some town. so give them a day. I want to hear more from tsuneyo....but after doing these i feel like the AFKs are mostly town.

46. ISO #446

I hereby announce you that I might not be here for EoD/appear at the last second. I have an appointment. Can't stay for long atm but if I don't come back:

Preferred lynch: Masaharu. Reasons all over the thread. Plus he's conveniently not being able to be here at EoD (I'll try to be here btw lol).
    Else, Munenori, I don't like that guy. Quite inactive, but instantly pops in to say something scummy when someone pushes him.

Lynches for which I will punch you:
    Kazushige
    Takeru
    Taheiji

Those three are the no-touch ones, if they are lynched, unless there is a really REALLY scummy thing that was added, the train is much probably filled with scums.

Now going out byeeeeeeeee
    I am okay for a Masaharu/Munenori lynch too.
    We can also policy lynch the japanese dude but that won't tell us anything (or an afk).

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

FM-Etsuya (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Kazushige, FM-Robun, FM-Takeru
    FM-Masaharu (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Tokuhei
    FM-Taheiji (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Sorai
    FM-Shuzo (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Masaharu
    FM-Tokuhei (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Naonobu
    FM-Munenori (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Shuzo

49. ISO #449

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    FM-Etsuya (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Kazushige, FM-Robun, FM-Takeru
    FM-Masaharu (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Tokuhei
    FM-Taheiji (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Sorai
    FM-Shuzo (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Masaharu
    FM-Tokuhei (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Naonobu
    FM-Munenori (1 [L-6]):
    FM-Shuzo
    I already feel like there is scum on this train....

50. ISO #450

Members who have read this thread: 1