S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

im FM Taheiji. i typed in the password but its not letting me in. someone tell magaroth

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    im FM Taheiji. i typed in the password but its not letting me in. someone tell magaroth
    My child, this is an anonymous game where a group of samurai have come from far away lands to infiltrate a corrupt government. You will have to verify with the host as to what the next steps are for you. However, given that you have revealed your identity from within the realms of distrust, I feel that may be a problem.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Id be more compliant with an insta replace, stop fucking posting
    I sense much anger in you.

Here is a guide of every race except Asian telling you how to use Zazen, a relaxation technique practiced by the Buddhist monks.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    I do not appreciate this very immediate scumpainting. Judging alignment based on slot activity one hour into the day is indicative of either an inexperienced town or an underdeveloped scum player.

I will be keeping my eye on you. And my vote, currently.
    -vote FM-Tokuhei
    It was actually me who first suggested the pressure and potential execution of sickly villagers. This is not a time for villagers to stay at home, we all have voices and they must be heard. Every...single...one of us.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    It was actually me who first suggested the pressure and potential execution of sickly villagers. This is not a time for villagers to stay at home, we all have voices and they must be heard. Every...single...one of us.
    yes, was not sick, but was taking sick of my sick family and my sick child, Kazuhiro.

12. ISO #62

Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Toshikazu View Post
    yes, was not sick, but was taking sick of my sick family and my sick child, Kazuhiro.
    My prayers go out towards your sick family; and may good fortune be blessed among the innocent. However, you must understand that with the current situations you must prioritize the destruction of evil within our village. For if the corruption is allowed to bloom any further, the reach of our swords will no longer suffice. All of our familys will perish.

14. ISO #64

Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.
    It's not how the votes are put on that I am looking for, but how they will be removed when one side of the scale begins to sink.

15. ISO #65

It's not how the votes are put on that I am looking for, but how they will be removed when one side of the scale begins to sink.
    if the scum decide to bus eachother, and everyone is voting. What happens when multiple people start voting that 1 scum? will the other scums justify removing their vote? will we start seeing alignment patterns? Let's find out.

16. ISO #66

I sense much anger in you.

Here is a guide of every race except Asian telling you how to use Zazen, a relaxation technique practiced by the Buddhist monks.
    Heh i dont care for ppl who play this to ruin games, it doesnt exactly rub me the right way if you catch my drift

17. ISO #67

if the scum decide to bus eachother, and everyone is voting. What happens when multiple people start voting that 1 scum? will the other scums justify removing their vote? will we start seeing alignment patterns? Let's find out.
    I like this better then what was said before lol lets do it

18. ISO #68

We will be awaiting the news brought forth from your travels when you return in full.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77
    Rachyl

Fucking replace me immediately. Im not going to play with this rude fucking asshole. And on top of that it wont let me log in to the account. Thanks. Bye

28. ISO #78

I do not appreciate this very immediate scumpainting. Judging alignment based on slot activity one hour into the day is indicative of either an inexperienced town or an underdeveloped scum player.

-vote FM-Tokuhei
    I thought scumpainting was all we did in this game

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

-vote FM-Tokuhei
    No. Saying "hi" then vanishing is called lurking. So this will be a two-way suspicion.

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Fucking replace me immediately. Im not going to play with this rude fucking asshole. And on top of that it wont let me log in to the account. Thanks. Bye
    You posting your account name jeopardizes the whole point of anon accounts. Replacing you was absolutely the correct play. Good to see you support it!

36. ISO #86

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    No. Saying "hi" then vanishing is called lurking. So this will be a two-way suspicion.
    Saying hi to acknowledge that I can enter my account, then returning to what I was doing is considered lurking? You don’t seem to understand what lurking is.

It’s been 3 and a half hours and I’m already lurking. Get a better way to scumhunt please. If you’re gonna scumread me then do it for a good reason.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU
    You didn’t even seem to comprehend the bit where I said
    Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move.
    Holy shit dude. This is some C- level scum painting.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

He just said that me voting him looked like bussing. Towns don't get bussed, do they?
    I said that
    Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move.
    It looks like bussing because it looks super fucking scummy and I’d prefer not to have other people scumread me because of your shitty play.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

I said that

It looks like bussing because it looks super fucking scummy and I’d prefer not to have other people scumread me because of your shitty play.
    You also said that it looked like bussing. And even here, you're saying I look scummy but do not, as I would expect a town to do, say that you ARE town. And you are defensive, you say you care about how you look (I'd prefer not have other people scumread me because of your shitty play) and discredit me (Your shitty play). This is going against the bushido.

50. ISO #100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.