User Tag List

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    I refuse to participate in your mind gymnastics to trick people into misreading others

@everyone Lynch Kazushige today, and in the event he flips town, lynch me and make me do the walk of shame. But if he's scum, you may thank me
    I literally just quoted you all your posts of you saying EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DENYING SAYING. and now "you wont play games" lol ill give you 1 more shot to answer the questions.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    READ THE BLACKMAILER ROLE YOU IDIOT
    YES HE CAN BE TOLD TO DO SOMETHING. SOMETHING POSTING 1 POST WITH A VOTE IN IT ALL DAY AND NOTHING ELSE. HE DID THAT. HOW IS HE GOING TO DIE? rofl

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    then that could explain the NO KILLS
    LOL THAT'S SOOOOOOO OPPORTUNISTIC AND NOT THOUGHT ABOUT LOLOLOLOLOLOL

1: We have a town jailor
    2: There is only one killing scum, and if you say that Masa is really BM'd then there can't be an evil vigilante or w/e it's called
    3: Remember that scums don't have a factional kill

I'm letting you do your own mind tricks and I just point out the scum intent of them

7. ISO #707

YES HE CAN BE TOLD TO DO SOMETHING. SOMETHING POSTING 1 POST WITH A VOTE IN IT ALL DAY AND NOTHING ELSE. HE DID THAT. HOW IS HE GOING TO DIE? rofl
    getting the target lynched would be A SECOND SOMETHING

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

2: There is only one killing scum, and if you say that Masa is really BM'd then there can't be an evil vigilante or w/e it's called

I'm letting you do your own mind tricks and I just point out the scum intent of them
    Hardclaiming TOWN CRIER I dare someone to try to counter claim me.

You got 45 hours to convince me why you are not todays lynch.

12. ISO #712

as he tries to play it all off +10 scum point also his buddy isnt talking now.. lets remember that.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    because like i said this seems to all be a well thought out plan by the mafia and now that you are on the ropes you resort to name calling.. @FM-Tokuhei

i think you sir are caught with your hand trying to steal our emperors sake and over throw the law of the land in my opinion.
    I think you're Kazushige's scum buddy m8, don't take it personal <3

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

then we need the host to answer that.
    I would just tell him "get this person lynched, say what u need to to do it" there. higher chacne of getting them lynched. either way ONLY 1 OF THEM WILL DIE. Having him say 1 BS line over and over will reduce the chance of Tok getting lynched NOT INCREASE IT.

adding in that part to make him OBVIOUSLY BLACKMAILED is ANTI MAFIA. Let him talk all he wants to get the dude lynched. It's a fake cover.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

I would just tell him "get this person lynched, say what u need to to do it" there. higher chacne of getting them lynched. either way ONLY 1 OF THEM WILL DIE. Having him say 1 BS line over and over will reduce the chance of Tok getting lynched NOT INCREASE IT.

adding in that part to make him OBVIOUSLY BLACKMAILED is ANTI MAFIA. Let him talk all he wants to get the dude lynched. It's a fake cover.
    then if Masa got Tok lynched, the next day the just BM him again saying he cannot admit to being BMed as the mafia let Masa get lynched. 2 mislynches for 1 BM

19. ISO #719

then if Masa got Tok lynched, the next day the just BM him again saying he cannot admit to being BMed as the mafia let Masa get lynched. 2 mislynches for 1 BM
    The fact that the Mafia allowed him to OPENLY SHOW HE IS BLACKMAILED and push for a lynch is what is strange.

Let him have to HIDE that he is BMed. town wont know there is a BMer, Masa will just push Tok all day, then get lynched for it tomorrow.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Yep, the Crier REALLY should've left a way to confirm himself... Kazushige is a clever player. You can see it with the top quality scumpainting he applies on me. As Crier, he would have let a way to confirm himself. Look at the crier post. It is not his writing style. PLUS, and this is a GREAT scum tell to me, he claims CRIER. Not Herald, which is the real role because Crier can speak at night. He would know this if it was his real role, obviously. Plus, he COLORS the Crier word in green, as if he was quoting it ^^

Therefore, THIS MAN IS NOT HERALD, HE'S NOT CRIER, HE'S A SCUM BAG. Lynch him today. And in the event he would flip Herald, I will welcome death and shame on me. Think about it: If you believe I'm scum, well a scum down against a Herald, which is a quite weak role since he can't confirm himself in it, would be a good trade for Town anyway. SO DOWN WITH THIS SCUM BAG'S HEAD AT EOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

well where the fuck is he, because this is where 100% of my fucking mindset is based off of, and i don't see Tok as SCUM after this, UNLESS host proves me wrong and with your hardclaim as crier is UN CC'D
    which is what I said, but then Tok said that is not true and im putting "narratives" on both of you because you have not said thats where your mindsets are at.

Quote the part where we said that... also you realize that we are not doing that but YOU are, by saying the mission would be "Vote X and say Y"?
    This is in him responding to me saying Masa will die. he is denying saying that.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

I agree making him say 1 thing over an over is fucking retarded...a fucking smarter play IMO would be say "Do what you can to see this player LYNCHED, If you don't succede you die"

26. ISO #726

Mafia can Target a town to BM another town In the way you say and add in the Incentive, "If you don't accomplish your goal you will die" = INSTANT KILL @ EOD FOR SCUM FFS DUDE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN
    Who's to say Mafia even has a blackmailer though? that player could EASILY be faking it.

27. ISO #727

as of now no counters for crier. i will back this person for the time being. unless someone can prove they are crier with solid evidence to counter this.

28. ISO #728

which is what I said, but then Tok said that is not true and im putting "narratives" on both of you because you have not said thats where your mindsets are at.

This is in him responding to me saying Masa will die. he is denying saying that.
    he says i put a false narrative making up that that is what you guys were assuming would happen.

You just answered thats where ur mind is at. that is what I thought, but he started denying thats where his is at. so now im confused on his point of view of wtf he is viewing this entire situation as.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

No it doesn't make any sense because it kills the target lol. Therefore the target just... dies, in this case. It is a night kill that can be used for further WIFOM, or even other weird purposes. And now there are two lurkers popping in to say they agree with Kazushige's bullshit... Shuzo and Munenori. I bet there is AT LEAST one scumbag in those two.
    If you really are town, you are T E R R I B L E at scum hunting lol. Please learn how to. Thanks.

31. ISO #731

Yep, the Crier REALLY should've left a way to confirm himself... Kazushige is a clever player. You can see it with the top quality scumpainting he applies on me. As Crier, he would have let a way to confirm himself. Look at the crier post. It is not his writing style. PLUS, and this is a GREAT scum tell to me, he claims CRIER. Not Herald, which is the real role because Crier can speak at night. He would know this if it was his real role, obviously. Plus, he COLORS the Crier word in green, as if he was quoting it ^^

Therefore, THIS MAN IS NOT HERALD, HE'S NOT CRIER, HE'S A SCUM BAG. Lynch him today. And in the event he would flip Herald, I will welcome death and shame on me. Think about it: If you believe I'm scum, well a scum down against a Herald, which is a quite weak role since he can't confirm himself in it, would be a good trade for Town anyway. SO DOWN WITH THIS SCUM BAG'S HEAD AT EOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    please notice how the code behind the wording is of matrix material. this making him most likely the one we need to lynch.

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Who's to say Mafia even has a blackmailer though? that player could EASILY be faking it.
    exactly. there are so many scenarios that could happen here. and just seeing 2 people instantly accept the first (and most susp imo) narrative for the scenario and try to move on just seems waaay off putting. especially with WHO the person that is BMed is, and who they are voting. makes little sense to me.

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

tell me what reasons would he have to be faking it? the most scumread player from day 1, to come in and "fake being BM'D" it doesn;t add up in my mind
    if he is scum. then has another scum back him up by saying "neither of them are todays lynch"

39. ISO #739

exactly. there are so many scenarios that could happen here. and just seeing 2 people instantly accept the first (and most susp imo) narrative for the scenario and try to move on just seems waaay off putting. especially with WHO the person that is BMed is, and who they are voting. makes little sense to me.
    EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I WOULD KNOW THERES A FUCKING BMER IN THE GAME IF I WAS FUCKING JAILED LAST NIGHT

40. ISO #740

if he is scum. then has another scum back him up by saying "neither of them are todays lynch"
    or even just the fact if he was scum. Masa was the top scumread of everyone. Why do BMers in the mod fake BMed a lot and BM no1 else?

Why would Mafia limit someones ability to lynch someone else? imagine that though, that they told Masa to lynch Tok. Why limit him? It would be best for him to be able to argue and defend reasons why. either way 1 of them would die in the end. win win for mafia.

41. ISO #741

Now that I think about it......... If Kazushige is clever, he'll know what I mean with my 100% sure he's scum and tell his scum team tomorrow.

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

I revealed that I existed because I thought it was enough of a confirm, and to reveal Town that a Herald was one of the non killing TPRs. But yeah Robun was right... hence my slightly cautious reaction when he said that

NOW. DOWN WITH THAT SCUMBAG'S HEAD. ALL READ THE POST WITH THE BIG GLOWING CHOO CHOO AND SEE THE TRUTH.

42. ISO #742

or even just the fact if he was scum. Masa was the top scumread of everyone. Why do BMers in the mod fake BMed a lot and BM no1 else?

Why would Mafia limit someones ability to lynch someone else? imagine that though, that they told Masa to lynch Tok. Why limit him? It would be best for him to be able to argue and defend reasons why. either way 1 of them would die in the end. win win for mafia.
    The mafia either intentionally made it known there is a BMer for some weird reason, or a mafia is faking BMed.

First scenario I see Tok being scum because they BMed Masa to cover it.

Second is if Masa is scum and he is trying to clear his name for today because there is a good chance of him being lynched.

Third scenario is they are both scum.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Now that I think about it......... If Kazushige is clever, he'll know what I mean with my 100% sure he's scum and tell his scum team tomorrow.

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

I revealed that I existed because I thought it was enough of a confirm, and to reveal Town that a Herald was one of the non killing TPRs. But yeah Robun was right... hence my slightly cautious reaction when he said that

NOW. DOWN WITH THAT SCUMBAG'S HEAD. ALL READ THE POST WITH THE BIG GLOWING CHOO CHOO AND SEE THE TRUTH.
    I love it so we got 1 confirmed scum already.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

Did you hide any kind of code to confirm yourself?

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Members who have read this thread: 2