S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Now that I think about it......... If Kazushige is clever, he'll know what I mean with my 100% sure he's scum and tell his scum team tomorrow.

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

I revealed that I existed because I thought it was enough of a confirm, and to reveal Town that a Herald was one of the non killing TPRs. But yeah Robun was right... hence my slightly cautious reaction when he said that

NOW. DOWN WITH THAT SCUMBAG'S HEAD. ALL READ THE POST WITH THE BIG GLOWING CHOO CHOO AND SEE THE TRUTH.

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    or even just the fact if he was scum. Masa was the top scumread of everyone. Why do BMers in the mod fake BMed a lot and BM no1 else?

Why would Mafia limit someones ability to lynch someone else? imagine that though, that they told Masa to lynch Tok. Why limit him? It would be best for him to be able to argue and defend reasons why. either way 1 of them would die in the end. win win for mafia.
    The mafia either intentionally made it known there is a BMer for some weird reason, or a mafia is faking BMed.

First scenario I see Tok being scum because they BMed Masa to cover it.

Second is if Masa is scum and he is trying to clear his name for today because there is a good chance of him being lynched.

Third scenario is they are both scum.

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Now that I think about it......... If Kazushige is clever, he'll know what I mean with my 100% sure he's scum and tell his scum team tomorrow.

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

I revealed that I existed because I thought it was enough of a confirm, and to reveal Town that a Herald was one of the non killing TPRs. But yeah Robun was right... hence my slightly cautious reaction when he said that

NOW. DOWN WITH THAT SCUMBAG'S HEAD. ALL READ THE POST WITH THE BIG GLOWING CHOO CHOO AND SEE THE TRUTH.
    I love it so we got 1 confirmed scum already.

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

I HARD CLAIM HERALD.

Did you hide any kind of code to confirm yourself?

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Pay attention to your prayers because God could grant them
    now this is where we will find your other scums. They will have to play this really, really well in order to not out themselves lol

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Holy shit this just made the day interesting. Lmao
    haha yup. I really hope you are the BMer too. I didnt understand how powerful that role would be until you guys started pointing it out. I think I would rather the killing be alive over the BMer.

But, I feel like you are. why? because you really wanted to push a plan that I think you had high hopes for.

16. ISO #716

Yep, the Crier REALLY should've left a way to confirm himself... Kazushige is a clever player. You can see it with the top quality scumpainting he applies on me. As Crier, he would have let a way to confirm himself. Look at the crier post. It is not his writing style. PLUS, and this is a GREAT scum tell to me, he claims CRIER. Not Herald, which is the real role because Crier can speak at night. He would know this if it was his real role, obviously. Plus, he COLORS the Crier word in green, as if he was quoting it ^^

Therefore, THIS MAN IS NOT HERALD, HE'S NOT CRIER, HE'S A SCUM BAG. Lynch him today. And in the event he would flip Herald, I will welcome death and shame on me. Think about it: If you believe I'm scum, well a scum down against a Herald, which is a quite weak role since he can't confirm himself in it, would be a good trade for Town anyway. SO DOWN WITH THIS SCUM BAG'S HEAD AT EOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    No x.x
    Really? You say that Kazushige should have hidden a way to confirm himself in his post and then you CC him and say that you did not hide a way to confirm yourself? Are you kidding me?

Also, there was only 1 message today so we know that there are not 2 Heralds, so one of you is confirmed Scum. Good.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    Really? You say that Kazushige should have hidden a way to confirm himself in his post and then you CC him and say that you did not hide a way to confirm yourself? Are you kidding me?

Also, there was only 1 message today so we know that there are not 2 Heralds, so one of you is confirmed Scum. Good.
    ..... =O

21. ISO #721

LISTEN EVERYONE.

Lynch Kazushige the scum today. And if you believe I am scum, just lynch him still, then lynch me if he flips town, which he won't! Instead of being tricked in his bullshit. Read the posts. And look at Kazu's posts. It is plain scum painting. Also look at the post where I see he fake claims "Crier" (Which is not even a role in the game btw lol, Herald is not Crier). That fake claim just sealed his fate

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

LISTEN EVERYONE.

Lynch Kazushige the scum today. And if you believe I am scum, just lynch him still, then lynch me if he flips town, which he won't! Instead of being tricked in his bullshit. Read the posts. And look at Kazu's posts. It is plain scum painting. Also look at the post where I see he fake claims "Crier" (Which is not even a role in the game btw lol, Herald is not Crier). That fake claim just sealed his fate
    Grasping for straws here =P

25. ISO #725

LISTEN EVERYONE.

No, your shit decision of CC'ing Herald after answering his Herald claim post HAS SEALED YOUR FATE. Plus, I feel like you are acting in a different way compared to today. Kazu probably made you go insane as you didn't get easy town confirmed as scum? Plus, I know it's you. There's no Ventriloquist here.

26. ISO #726

this right here is a great post alone lol

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

LISTEN EVERYONE.

I agree with you on he did NOT claim herald.... but why did you call him out for not leaving a clue, when you didnt leave one yourself..????

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Yeah I wanted to hide who I was but then I realized that Kazu was clever enough to realize what I was lol

Btw my herald post is not MANDATORY, so TECHNICALLY there could be a 2nd Herald. I just don't buy it because one of us is obviously scum, and it's not me

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

yeaaaahhhhhh...this and the delayed CC

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

Yeah I wanted to hide who I was but then I realized that Kazu was clever enough to realize what I was lol

Btw my herald post is not MANDATORY, so TECHNICALLY there could be a 2nd Herald. I just don't buy it because one of us is obviously scum, and it's not me
    so are u implying that u didnt/forgot post a herald message?

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    so are u implying that u didnt/forgot post a herald message?
    No you scumbag lol I'm saying that I'm the author of the message, and that you are not Herald, but that there COULD be two heralds, because nothing says that the role is unique or that the post is mandatory. Don't twist my words.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

What? Can you please explain the first part of this post? "I wanted to hide who I was". A HIDDEN CODE IS, AS ITS NAME, HIDDEN. And I completely assure you that you can do just some fucking weird combinations that will make sure no one realises. And considering your activity I'm sure you would have spent the needed time for that just to be confirmed Town in case something like THIS happened.

"Kazu was clever enough to realize what I was" because of course, Kazu is Jesus and would have known that you are Herald through means that we'll never know. Also, you started to think that Kazu was clever because of today's events and his supposed "scum painting" which you said it was good... but the Herald Post was written THIS NIGHT. SO?? Are you trying to say that somehow you predicted that Kazu would unleash his amazing intellect and therefore become an unclassifiable threat to you?

No.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

No you scumbag lol I'm saying that I'm the author of the message, and that you are not Herald, but that there COULD be two heralds, because nothing says that the role is unique or that the post is mandatory. Don't twist my words.
    was trying to get you to admit you didnt post it to see if you would try to claim a "hidden" second crier. lol but no, you were not the author of that message.

Unfortunately I didn't leave shit in it either, but looking at the punctuation and speech of it, it matches mine all game. I also refer to scum as evils a lot, which I don't believe you do or have done at all.

50. ISO #750

Members who have read this thread: 1