Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2406
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Because kazu and i apparently came to the same conclusion yesterday that its most likley the best move for the town
    That doesn't make sense at all. But I will let other people say what to they think about it, and I hope to see more explaination about it from you or Kazu.

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tsuneyo View Post
    So you want us to lynch someone who isn't scum, has a Town TPR role and that is supposed to be the best lynch. Please enlighten me.
    Do you want me to draw it out on a fucking bar graph for you? Becauae you are incapeable of critcally thinking for yourself or are a trash scum trying to break the town block

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

If kazu is not lynched taheiji will die, you small brained cumquat
    So kazu die , scum use their kill on you and we have lost two tprs?
    That sound like the best idea ever....no seriously, I won't vote Kazu.
    We don't even know if Taheiji will die if Kazu live, and what if Taheiji is the bmer faking to be bmed?

Even if we do as you are proposing...what if they do the same shit tomorrow? seriously?
    Mag said they can do that shit twice. And apparently they asked Masa to post a message N1. So that was not an order like 'make that dude lynched'.

I see no good outcome as doing what you are proposing.

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    So kazu die , scum use their kill on you and we have lost two tprs?
    That sound like the best idea ever....no seriously, I won't vote Kazu.
    We don't even know if Taheiji will die if Kazu live, and what if Taheiji is the bmer faking to be bmed?

Even if we do as you are proposing...what if they do the same shit tomorrow? seriously?
    Mag said they can do that shit twice. And apparently they asked Masa to post a message N1. So that was not an order like 'make that dude lynched'.

I see no good outcome as doing what you are proposing.
    Taheiji can't be the BMer if he was jailed yesterday. I don't think he is BMed today. I already posted a reads list yesterday, it's pretty much the same except I haven't processed this shit show yet. Theres a lot of lies, I have to sit down at my computer after work and go through it.
    @Magoroth is every day mandatory lynch?

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

What is your read lists?

Did you read everything?
    i have read most of this day. I work most of the daytime so i haven't had that much time to participate yet.

My reads?

Anyone on the kazu train is scummy imo. Why would we sacrifice a confirmed townie in order to save someone that might be a disguiser?

21. ISO #1821

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    i have read most of this day. I work most of the daytime so i haven't had that much time to participate yet.

My reads?

Anyone on the kazu train is scummy imo. Why would we sacrifice a confirmed townie in order to save someone that might be a disguiser?
    tat's not an answer. A lot of things happenned :
    -Masa being bmed
    -Kazu/Tokuhei drama
    -Tokuhei being lynch
    -Taheiji being bmed

We got a shitload of interactions between us, what do you think about that?

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

D2 and D3 mostly.
    you have been afk most of the game, it's about time that you participate so we can have an idea of what you think.
    i think i have given alot of opinions during day 2 already. I honestly don't understand why there is a train on tsuneyo when he is the only one that is making some sense in here.

25. ISO #1825

i think i have given alot of opinions during day 2 already. I honestly don't understand why there is a train on tsuneyo when he is the only one that is making some sense in here.
    No you didn't, you only have around 15 posts 'useful' and that doesn't tell us a lot of things. Its not that long to check all your posts.

Talking about your posts

Could you post all your reads taheiji. Who would you like us to lynch tomorrow after kazu is dead?
    I am asking you the same thing, a list of your reads and who you would like to lynch today.

26. ISO #1826
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    Taheiji can't be the BMer if he was jailed yesterday. I don't think he is BMed today. I already posted a reads list yesterday, it's pretty much the same except I haven't processed this shit show yet. Theres a lot of lies, I have to sit down at my computer after work and go through it.
    @Magoroth is every day mandatory lynch?
    Aye

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834
    Ganelon

Very strange. I recall typing a post about removing Toshikazu's slot from the game, but apparently I was wrong.

Anyway. Toshikazu is no longer in the game.

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839
    Ganelon

Toshikazu was found dead last night. He perished after a massive heap of manure exploded. His role was Samurai.

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

Okay...so I guess I am going to believe that Robun is jailor (but that does not necessarily mean town yet for me at this point in time reading the ISO) because of this post:
    TPR hardclaim herr
    and upon reading his iso i am going to give him a town lean.

i hate these afk fucks like Etsuya was online for 20 minutes after his last post and he didn't say shit.
    #blacklist

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

Members who have read this thread: 2