S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2258
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

OK so this more or less how my conversations went with the person who jailed me:

I am open to the possibility that you very well could be a Tormentor. Bear with me on this one... I think there's a very small chance that you are a scum aligned Jailer. Reason being (and this is based on host meta) and a gut feeling of my own that the Mafia received the killing role Assassin. I don't see anyway a host can run this save without that role due to balance issues. This means I feel like I don't have to withhold any information from you. The the Mafia would have a GF, Killing = Assassin, and a Support (no idea). If you are indeed a tormentor I see no harm in being completely honest with you because you are your own faction and need to win by yourself with your "tormentee" alive.

If I were in your shoes, without actually 100% confirming your "Jailee" I would NOT feel comfortable revealing myself unless my gut was screaming town, or it was 100% needed. Keep that in mind if you jail someone else after myself.I had a plan that I wanted to set in motion right at the start of the day 2. A strong push on one of my more townie reads to see how they hold up and who (if anyone jumps in with me and why.). I will not rush the reads list, I'm even going to re-read the thread since it's not to long in case I missed something or something else jumps out at me.

My feelings are conflicted on lynching inactives. I fucking hate people who sign then don't participate, they should all be punished. So many damn games I've played came down to inactives in the end, I end up letting them live or going after the people going after the inactives (LHF) and then BAM the inactives were scum and i lose the fucking game. Plain and simple they ruin the game whether they are alive or lynched. If we as a town can't come up with a good lynch, come EOD and there are a group of inactive players, I would want to go for the player that is the least beneficial to town (THE FUCKING GUY WHO REFUSES SPEAK ENGLISH.) However I'd much rather lynch MY scumread if i have a strong one at the time. I do believe in advancing the game and I always believe a LYNCH is a good thing for the town, because there's a chance the "lynchee" will flip scum.

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    This implies uncertainty IMO
    yes, uncertainty if it's a jailor and not a kidnapper or the other neutral thing. How are you so certain its a jailor? are you scum and just KNOW? =P

4. ISO #954

This is taking my words and twisting them at its finest, i dont know why you feel the need to try and scumpaint me... When you are an UN CC'D cried lol
    i swear to god we need to start killing anyone who keeps using "scumpaint" every time some pressure or shade gets thrown their way. this is mafia, you WILL get scumpainted and we will see how people react. That is how this game works.

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

read post 1014 please =D
    ya, good logic behind it. last paragraph we need to turn into a religion here.

Did you follow through with your day 2 plan at all? and if so what was it? lay out the details of what happened, what you got from it ect

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    i swear to god we need to start killing anyone who keeps using "scumpaint" every time some pressure or shade gets thrown their way. this is mafia, you WILL get scumpainted and we will see how people react. That is how this game works.
    it wasn't pressure or shade, you took what I said and made it something it was not =P

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Huh? No I’m still saying we lynch toku. Besides that I get that you’re angry at my scumread of you but it was mostly just a prod, I was suggesting a possible scum alignment. That aside, what is your read on me right now? Do you think I’m a misguided town or a scum? I’m curious to know
    Like I said, town-lean, definitely misguided on your scum read of me.

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

it wasn't pressure or shade, you took what I said and made it something it was not =P
    no, you stating "it has not happened yet" I was taking at baiting for the jailor to come out and do it.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

ya, good logic behind it. last paragraph we need to turn into a religion here.

Did you follow through with your day 2 plan at all? and if so what was it? lay out the details of what happened, what you got from it ect
    I never got a chance to because of the shit storm that went down, I wanted to push at MUN pretty aggressivley it did not happen.

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Can confirm: eastern style toilets are squat toilets, literally holes in the ground you shit into that get flushed. RIP to any handicapped people or people who for some reason or another are unable to squat.
    srry that above link is supposed to be accompanied by this Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

(same link as above)

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

I never got a chance to because of the shit storm that went down, I wanted to push at MUN pretty aggressivley it did not happen.
    ok, so your push at me was not part of that plan. and you have mun as a high town read (as of EoD yesterday)

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Alright I jotted down my reads. I never make reads lists on Day 1, because I don't place to much stock into day ones unless I catch someone slipping.

Taheiji (Tah) - I get good vibes from him he's said things to me that make sense, and I agree with his reasonings for scumreading Masa. One thing I didn't like about him is him saying we shouldn't lynch day 1, I think we needed to lynch day 1.This man also didn't mind when people voted him at all if they gave reasoning.

Shuzo (Shu) - Unsure on this slot. He came in a little trolly which is fine, then came back in a little more serious but didn't scumhunt, threw a vote somewhere with a reason and parked it.I'd like to see more from this player on Day 2, he doesn't deserve a scum read atm (for a reason I can't say)

Munenori (Mun) - I townread Mun for the way he handled himself in debates with Tak. I liked how Mun wanted a lynch day 1 (my thoughts also). Mun also seemed genuinly confused at one point which i take as a town tell. My gut is also telling me that Mun is town.

Kazushige (Kaz) - This slot is the most unreadable for me. Very logical, makes a lot of sense, and has valid points. Which yes I find to be very townlike. I feel like he knows exactly what's going on which makes me very uneasy, scum generally look like they have all the right things to say and know who's who. I did get a good vibe when he admitted to getting players mixed up because I know how he feels there, to me his reacton was genuine.

Takeru (Tak) - Upon first reading his posts he came in very logical, and I agreed with where he was coming from. Then when Take and Mun were going at it I got some strong scum vibes that eminated from Tak, although I do feel they were just misunderstanding each other and he could be a misguided townie.

Tsuneyo (Tsu) - There's not really anything from this player please be more active day 2 like you said.

Naonobu (Nao) - Not much going on on this slot either, only thing that jumps out as me is said he was gonna comeback and post and barley did that, MORE FROM YOU DAY 2.

Toshikazu (Tosh) - Nothing from this guy either you need to step it up day 2 please.

Sorai (Sor) - My instincts are screaming at me that no scum would act like this on day 1, however my gut is screaming at me that this guy knows exactly what he's doing and is a scummie. I tried starting a train on him to see how fast and whom would jump on it, but it did not take at all I think I even got pegged for going after a LHF. His train didn't take at all. (Curious.)

Masaharu (Masa) - One of my more scummier reads for obvious reasons. Seemed liked a caught scum within the first few posts (sheepsaysmeep.) Didn't really make any strong arguments or scumhunt really. IMO seems defeated after multiple people called him out for being scummy. I do feel he could be on a scum team with Tok, I got a slight bussing vibe.

Etsuya (Etsy) - Has only spoken in Japanese and quite frankly it's pissing me off, if you're going to have a low post count the least you can do is fucking post in english. If i don't see more posts and ENGLISH tomorrow you do not deserve to be in this game and should be modkilled.

Tokuhei (Tok) - Where do I start with this guy very early on I had a slight scum lean on this guy, which stuck around with me for a while. Activley trying to scumhunt and poke and prod for information which is good, but I sense the intentions behind the actions to be scummy call it a gut read if you will.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

There is still one bit of Wifoam that I have left that the jailer and I discussed that I will not mention. (I open at the close.)
    So when you are ready to die you will reveal the last pieces of information?

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

With you and Shuzo, that gets us to L-2. Then comes the problem of 2 more people.

we may be able to get the top 2 to vote, but if even 1 of u 2 or these 2 are scum we run into a big problem of having an issue for a potential stalemate. we know the bottom 4 are just not keeping up on shit. Hell they were not even voting D1.

@FM-Taheiji
    @FM-Takeru

@FM-Sorai
    @FM-Naonobu
    @FM-Etsuya
    @FM-Toshikazu
    Lie of the Century right here

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I'm lazy right now so let me name people accordingly
    Masa = A
    Toku Voters = B
    Sceptics = C
    Toku = D

A talks weird, probably blackmailed or faking it to avoid the game pressure
    B think it was D so they vote him
    C think they should be ignored
    I claimed Crier, Toku counter claimed crier (delayed) than later retracted his comment once he started getting the train built up on him.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

I am actually no expert of this but im trying my best :/
    -vote FM-Sorai

My apologies if you're new, but still. Jailor can jail and kill me if you want, idk. At this point I'd say it's best for me to die because else I'll be the subject of the scum hunting without reason now, which is why I shut up :P

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

I'm lazy right now so let me name people accordingly
    Masa = A
    Toku Voters = B
    Sceptics = C
    Toku = D

A talks weird, probably blackmailed or faking it to avoid the game pressure
    B think it was D so they vote him
    C think they should be ignored
    Yes, congratulations. You don't even need to read the game to come at that, just by looking at the name of your stuff (Out of Masa ofc). I would like a list of your reads. And if I am not in a good position to pressure people right now, think that the Town asks you to give a list of your reads. Because the focus will go away from me when I'll flip, and you will gather it much probably @FM-Sorai

43. ISO #993

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    -vote FM-Sorai

seems to be pretty dodgy. but, that alone isnt the troubling thing.
    Then what is? I have answers in mind but I want you to stop sheeping stuff and give an original thought. Why do you scumread Sorai, out of "being dodgy"? In other words, what's the troubling thing?

44. ISO #994

Gonna attempt to defend myself again... Why would I have claimed Samurai this early if I wasn't town wanting to shield kills? Also a lot of info on the setup about scums that I didn't know, like no factional kill or (And especially the latter) blackmailer =/= killer. Look at my hundred posts, I am pretty sure that you will find no slip that would tell that I knew those things, because I did not, because I am not scum.

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Then what is? I have answers in mind but I want you to stop sheeping stuff and give an original thought. Why do you scumread Sorai, out of "being dodgy"? In other words, what's the troubling thing?
    the thing i find most disturbing is he only read the first 6 pages of day 2 so he said. and really offered no speculation could be the lurking mafia claims tiredness to avoid any real conversation.

46. ISO #996

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    the thing i find most disturbing is he only read the first 6 pages of day 2 so he said. and really offered no speculation could be the lurking mafia claims tiredness to avoid any real conversation.
    I mean tbf I've also just skimmed most pages when i come read again. I dont blame him. Either way toku is fucking scum and we should lynch him EoD

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    I think you should lynch me and jail-and-see for Sorai. And if by some miracle y'all are illuminated with the Knowledge of the Universe, lynch Sorai and jail Masaharu(?)

@Magoroth Does blackmail last during night too? About jail.
    Nein
    Last edited by ; September 23rd, 2018 at 12:22 AM.

50. ISO #1000

Members who have read this thread: 1