S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Dont answer this falls into the category of comhunting. You may however say hwoyour ate your scumgame. also forgive typos lol
    I am just looking for general answers, nothing specific in the # of times.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    I played once a neutral killing role, without success (I failed pretty hard, and I hate that role xD).
    And once as a member of a triad, and we won.
    Surprisingly, I was a pretty good triad. I played the whole game scumhunting my two friends (with reasons)

What about you?
    played quite a few as scum, prefer scum over town mainly due to the planning and executing of plans. Scum game isnt bad.

Do you prefer to play as town or scum?

3. ISO #503

This man is new. And hell im not sure we should know it... but anyway hes town because he plays exactly as i would as a new town player lol
    First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.
    Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    @Magoroth
    The settings look weird af, look at this :

Lynch is mandatory.
    Last wills not allowed.

Last wills not allowed with a coroner/sleuth/whatever roles who can read/modify LW.
    I start doubting what I am reading in the settings~~
    this person is not new.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I am just looking for general answers, nothing specific in the # of times.

played quite a few as scum, prefer scum over town mainly due to the planning and executing of plans. Scum game isnt bad.

Do you prefer to play as town or scum?
    Town, without doubt. I like finding scums, I feel it's more rewarding that screwing other people.

5. ISO #505

I played once a neutral killing role, without success (I failed pretty hard, and I hate that role xD).
    Surprisingly, I was a pretty good triad. I played the whole game scumhunting my two friends (with reasons)

What about you?
    I feel like we just got a complete BS answer right here for this. Usually scum have a problem answering this question. Town has no problem being honest about it all, but for some reason as scum you get very cautious and try to avoid falling into a trap. then @FM-Tokuhei comes in claiming they are new?

Possible Tok/Tak alignment.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

I feel like we just got a complete BS answer right here for this. Usually scum have a problem answering this question. Town has no problem being honest about it all, but for some reason as scum you get very cautious and try to avoid falling into a trap. then @FM-Tokuhei comes in claiming they are new?

Possible Tok/Tak alignment.
    So, you think I have a problem answering that question? For what reasons exactly?
    That was 100% honest.

9. ISO #509

So, you think I have a problem answering that question? For what reasons exactly?
    That was 100% honest.
    Considering FM hasnt used Triad and u say u have experience in the mod and ur answer is clearly including mod games, due to FM has not used Triad before. And you say you have been NK ONCE and TRIAD Once, but yet have a lot of experience in the mod and sub 10 FM games.

What about you?

That depend of your definition of new, I played less than 10 FM but I played a lot in the mod.

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    You have been tunneled on Masaharu all day today, I don't think you've been very helpful for town because of that. You probably had a miscommunication and look at all the other names that I still left (basically all but two) on the list that didn't earn town points for you either. I'm not convinced on a lynch for Masa and I think everyone on the train is just sheeping you.

Dude, saying you are not convinced is not an explaination itself. That doesn't say 'why' you are not convinced.

11. ISO #511

Considering FM hasnt used Triad and u say u have experience in the mod and ur answer is clearly including mod games, due to FM has not used Triad before. And you say you have been NK ONCE and TRIAD Once, but yet have a lot of experience in the mod and sub 10 FM games.
    If you had a lot of experience in the mod you would have played more than once as a NK and/or Mafia/Triad.

Thus your claim is you have never been scum yet in FM, so you are claiming to have limited experience as scum in FM but almost none in the mod as well (which you have played a lot of). Your answer feels like you were being very careful with your wording.

12. ISO #512

Wow...dude, in that game, there was neither mafia or triad, we were another faction that I won't say because that will clearly identify the game and my identity if you already don't know it.
    I used 'Triad' just to be simple, by saying that, you know that we were 3 scums playing together against a 'town' (who was not a 'town' in that game).
    Don't overthing that, seriously.

13. ISO #513

If you had a lot of experience in the mod you would have played more than once as a NK and/or Mafia/Triad.

Thus your claim is you have never been scum yet in FM, so you are claiming to have limited experience as scum in FM but almost none in the mod as well (which you have played a lot of). Your answer feels like you were being very careful with your wording.
    Oh god, I played less than 10 FM games (I don't know the exact number)
    In theses 10 games, I was once SK and once MAFIA/TRIAD/WHATEVER
    Every other games, I was town.

In the mod, I have more than 500 games and I have no fucking ideas how many times I have been scums/SK/TOWN/whatever.

14. ISO #514

Wow...dude, in that game, there was neither mafia or triad, we were another faction that I won't say because that will clearly identify the game and my identity if you already don't know it.
    I used 'Triad' just to be simple, by saying that, you know that we were 3 scums playing together against a 'town' (who was not a 'town' in that game).
    Don't overthing that, seriously.
    Guess the trying to avoid comhunting thing makes sense. But i'm just looking for generalizations, not specific situations ect due to the com hunting thing. such as "ive played scum quite a few times, a lot, not many times. I prefer scum/town, im better at x/y. Just due to the fact if we are all pretty much new players to each other, seeing self perception on our own game play game give insight.

I'm still curious on Tok intervening calling u a new player.

15. ISO #515

Oh god, I played less than 10 FM games (I don't know the exact number)
    In theses 10 games, I was once SK and once MAFIA/TRIAD/WHATEVER
    Every other games, I was town.

In the mod, I have more than 500 games and I have no fucking ideas how many times I have been scums/SK/TOWN/whatever.
    dont need specifics, thatl touch too much on comhunting. just saying "few times" w/e works

im just trying to see how you view yourself as a scum player. Do you see yourself as an 'experienced' scum player and are u comofrtable as scum. That was the main focus of the questions really.

16. ISO #516

This man is new. And hell im not sure we should know it... but anyway hes town because he plays exactly as i would as a new town player lol
    That is a strong statement to make. "hes town". why cant he be scum? @FM-Tokuhei ?

17. ISO #517

dont need specifics, thatl touch too much on comhunting. just saying "few times" w/e works

im just trying to see how you view yourself as a scum player. Do you see yourself as an 'experienced' scum player and are u comofrtable as scum. That was the main focus of the questions really.
    Well, I am not confortable playing a neutral killing role.
    I am quite confortable playing a scum in a team even if I don't really like it.
    And now you know 'a few times' is the correct answer

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

That is a strong statement to make. "hes town". why cant he be scum? @FM-Tokuhei ?
    In this scenario (with that 1 sentence) I would actually put it a WvT situation. with Toku being the mafia defending/soft buddying Tak.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    How much time till EODi have been reading throughout the day and have some thoughts on the last few pages but i only have a minute atm
    I dont know. where is the timer? lol @Magoroth

21. ISO #521

Dude, saying you are not convinced is not an explaination itself. That doesn't say 'why' you are not convinced.
    .......................the explanation is literally all the words before that statement, not sure how you could miss it.
    In this scenario (with that 1 sentence) I would actually put it a WvT situation. with Toku being the mafia defending/soft buddying Tak.
    I can see that over them both being scum.
    How much time till EODi have been reading throughout the day and have some thoughts on the last few pages but i only have a minute atm
    I have no idea tbh but if I had to guess 2 hours?

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

.......................the explanation is literally all the words before that statement, not sure how you could miss it.

I can see that over them both being scum.

I have no idea tbh but if I had to guess 2 hours?
    Still, nope you didn't.

You have been tunneled on Masaharu all day today, I don't think you've been very helpful for town because of that. You probably had a miscommunication and look at all the other names that I still left (basically all but two) on the list that didn't earn town points for you either. I'm not convinced on a lynch for Masa and I think everyone on the train is just sheeping you.

You have been tunnelled on Masaharu ==> You who? all of us or just the one who asked the question? Still that doesn't explain 'why'.
    The rest is probabably just about the one who asked.
    That doesn't explain shit about your opion on Masaharu.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Still, nope you didn't.

You have been tunnelled on Masaharu ==> You who? all of us or just the one who asked the question? Still that doesn't explain 'why'.
    The rest is probabably just about the one who asked.
    That doesn't explain shit about your opion on Masaharu.
    1. You is the person who I quoted in that post.
    2. You, and now I am speaking about you Takeru-you, are the only other person on that train, or were before you voted me.
    3. I already stated their miscommunication was likely TvT, so I have "explained shit"
    Your low comprehension skills are incredible.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

At this point i'd be ok with one of the scummy looking low posters because i feel scum should earn their wins rather than coast thru the game being a semi afk null read
    With the biggest train right now at L-4, I have a bad feeling we won't be able to have enough votes for a lynch. Which would be better than mislynching a tpr. I feel like host might need to call in some replacements overnight.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

1. You is the person who I quoted in that post.
    2. You, and now I am speaking about you Takeru-you, are the only other person on that train, or were before you voted me.
    3. I already stated their miscommunication was likely TvT, so I have "explained shit"
    Your low comprehension skills are incredible.
    Finally a correct answer, that will difficult as hell to get.
    So, who are your candidates for today's lynch? if we have a lynch.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

@FM-Takeru
    @FM-Munenori
    @FM-Robun

Opinions on a Masa lynch?
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least that slot is trying, would rather no lynch if that was my only option. For lynch today I prefer to go to those who have shown anti town behaviors and vanished after a train started on them, aka where my vote is now.
    Reads town leaned, but I've not mentioned you because of other reasons
    Interesting, noted, will not push further on this today.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least that slot is trying, would rather no lynch if that was my only option. For lynch today I prefer to go to those who have shown anti town behaviors and vanished after a train started on them, aka where my vote is now.

Interesting, noted, will not push further on this today.
    eh fuck it, etsuya it is. I think we just gave a bunch of scums WIFOM. but im just sick of not being able to lynch anyone because of inactives. think im going to start going in favor of 7-8 player games with more active people than 13 players with inactives. the blacklists after this game will be real.

47. ISO #547

eh fuck it, etsuya it is. I think we just gave a bunch of scums WIFOM. but im just sick of not being able to lynch anyone because of inactives. think im going to start going in favor of 7-8 player games with more active people than 13 players with inactives. the blacklists after this game will be real.
    btw, im 95% sure scums are scapegoating this lynch.

@FM-Etsuya you are deemed the lynch for today. get in here and do stuff.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Members who have read this thread: 2